It is currently: Jun 16, '24, 12:44 am

Week 13 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 13 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Nov 25, '14, 2:14 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (9-2) at Green Bay Packers (8-3), GB by 3 – The Packers get the traditional 3 point spread for being the home team, but make no mistake, this is one that could really go either way. I’m seeing lots of people barely giving the Packers a chance, and while I’m going to pick the Patriots here, I think people are really underrating what this Packers team is capable of, especially when playing at home this year, where they have an average margin of victory of 27 points. UPSET! – Patriots 27, Packers 24

THANKSGIVING DAY – Chicago Bears (5-6) at Detroit Lions (7-4), DET by 7 – Much as I’d love to see the Bears pull off the upset, I’d love to see the Lions embarrass them on national TV even more. I think that’s exactly what’s going to happen. Lions 27, Bears 13

THANKSGIVING DAY – Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) at Dallas Cowboys (8-3), DAL by 3 – This is the best Thanksgiving matchup we’ve had in years. Sole possession of first place is on the line in the AFC East. Dallas has actually played better on the road than at home this season, oddly enough. But on a short week, I give the advantage to the team playing at home and the team that’s better to control the clock. That’s Dallas on both counts. Cowboys 24, Eagles 20

THANKSGIVING DAY – Seattle Seahawks (7-4) at San Francisco 49ers (7-4), SF by 1 – The 49ers have looked bad against bad teams, but they’re playing at home against the Seahawks, who haven’t looked great this year but have at least appeared to be better than the Niners. If this was in Seattle I’d predict a blowout, but I’m going to say the Niners pull it off at home. 49ers 20, Seahawks 17

Washington Redskins (3-8) at Indianapolis Colts (7-4), IND by 9.5 – Who would have thought in 2012 that RGIII and Andrew Luck’s first ever head to head meeting would look like this? RGIII is looking like a potential bust, and Luck is on his way to becoming one of the league’s top QBs. The Colts will roll. Colts 31, Redskins 10

Tennessee Titans (2-9) at Houston Texans (5-6), HOU by 6.5 – Ah yes, the time of year where we start getting to the games that don’t matter at all. Houston takes it. Texans 23, Titans 10

Cleveland Browns (7-4) at Buffalo Bills (6-5), BUF by 2.5 – The Bills showed some remarkable resilience in losing a home game yet spanking the Jets anyway in Detroit. Now they have to go back home on a short week to take on the tough Browns. This is going to be a really close game, but I think the Browns are going to surprise some people and manage to keep pace at least for another week. UPSET! – Browns 23, Bills 20

San Diego Chargers (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (7-4), BAL by 5.5 – This is an absolutely huge matchup for playoff positioning. Gotta think that the loser is going to be on the outside looking in come January. The Ravens are simply playing better football than San Diego lately, and for that reason alone I’m taking them at home. Ravens 31, Chargers 20

New York Giants (3-8) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-10), NYG by 2.5 – Toilet bowl of the week right here. Giants 24, Jaguars 6

Cincinnati Bengals (7-3-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-9), CIN by 4 – The Bengals stay on top of the NFC North for yet another week, but I don’t see that lasting. Bengals 34, Bucs 13

Oakland Raiders (1-10) at St. Louis Rams (4-7), STL by 7 – The Rams have played some solid football lately, but my gut is telling me for some reason that the Raiders pick up a second win on the road this week. UPSET! – Raiders 20, Rams 19

New Orleans Saints (4-7) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-4), PIT by 3.5 – Unbelievable how far the Saints have fallen. They weren’t able to win any of three games at home, so there’s no reason for me to believe that they’re going to take down the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Steelers 34, Saints 17

Carolina Panthers (3-7-1) at Minnesota Vikings (4-7), MIN by 3 – The Vikings took it to Green Bay last week and damn near came away with a victory. They’re playing with a lot more heart than the Panthers are, which means I’m taking them this week. Vikings 27, Panthers 17

Arizona Cardinals (9-2) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7), ARZ by 2.5 – I’m done waiting for teams like the Falcons and Saints to turn it on at home. Right now there’s no reason for me to not pick Arizona in this game. Cardinals 20, Falcons 12

Denver Broncos (8-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-4), DEN by 1 –Denver’s going to be walking into a buzzsaw this week. Divisional road games are always tough, especially when they’re played in Arrowhead Stadium. I think Kansas City pulls off the upset and pulls even in the division. UPSET! – Chiefs 30, Broncos 27

[b]Miami Dolphins (6-5) at New York Jets (2-9), MIA by 5.5
– Dolphins desperately need this game to still have a chance at the playoffs. I think they get it, but the Jets will give them a good run for their money. Dolphins 24, Jets 20

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 13 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby The Legend » Nov 25, '14, 3:08 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (9-2) at Green Bay Packers (8-3), GB by 3 – This is the closest Lambeau Field will ever get to hosting a Super Bowl and it should be amazing. It really surprises me that this game won't even be a prime time contest. Although, with only two 4 o'clock games this week it's pretty much like one and will be nationally televised for the vast majority. I expect the atmosphere to be great and the game to be even better. I fully expect a scoring fest, shoot out of the highest degree. Seriously, if points aren't scored on at least half of the drives in the game I'll be disappointed. Now the key will be which team scores more TD's vs field goals. I'll say the home crowd just barely carries the Packers past the Patriots. GB Packers 31, NE Patriots 30

THANKSGIVING DAY – Chicago Bears (5-6) at Detroit Lions (7-4), DET by 7 – Tim wants either an upset or a thrashing of the Bears. I don't think he'll get either. The Lions don't do anything easily. Detroit has won three more games than they've lost, but are only one touchdown better in their point differential. They play everybody close, as six of their last eight games have been a one score affair. I expect that to continue in a tough divisional match up on a short week. Lions will continue to pull games out, but this one will be very interesting. Detroit Lions 23, Chicago Bears 21

THANKSGIVING DAY – Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) at Dallas Cowboys (8-3), DAL by 3 – Showdown at the JJ Corral. This game is another in the highly intriguing department. The Cowboys until they prove otherwise are always a risk for a late season collapse and this week would be the type of game that could start that negative trend this year. I'm not sure they'll go that direction, but I don't think they will win with all eyes on them and the pressure starting to turn in a different direction. It's one thing to win when everyone is trying to laugh at you. It's entirely different to win with everyone beginning to expect you to win. UPSET!!! Philly Eagles 28, Dallas Cowboys 27

THANKSGIVING DAY – Seattle Seahawks (7-4) at San Francisco 49ers (7-4), SF by 1 – With their backs against the wall in the division race the Seahawks came out swinging at home and took the Cardinals down a peg. That win was critical to keep them in the divisional race and most likely the wild card race as well, which is stacking up to be crowded. Now they have to go on the road in an equally important divisional showdown. the Niners haven't played very well in divisional games this season and that trend might continue here. I think the Hawks take a close one. UPSET!!! Seattle Seahawks 22, SF Niners 21

Washington Redskins (3-8) at Indianapolis Colts (7-4), IND by 9.5 – Can we just move along? the Skins are an absolute train wreck. Indy Colts 28, Washington Redskins 20

Tennessee Titans (2-9) at Houston Texans (5-6), HOU by 6.5 – The Houston Texans are an absolute enigma to me and now that they'll be playing with Ryan Fitzpatrick again instead of Ryan Mallett it becomes a bigger mystery. The Titans are a laughing stock though and Houston should get this win. Houston Texans 24, Tennessee Titans 19

Cleveland Browns (7-4) at Buffalo Bills (6-5), BUF by 2.5 – This one will probably not be pretty. It should be a bloody nose type of battle in the trenches and a low scoring defensive slugfest. I think Josh Gordon and Brian Hoyer can connect for one play that tilts the game in Cleveland's favor though. UPSET!!! Cleveland Browns 21, Buffalo Bills 20

San Diego Chargers (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (7-4), BAL by 5.5 – There's nine teams in the AFC that are 7-4 or better this season. Simply put, nobody in the thick of the playoff race can afford losses and not expect to get passed over by teams that are nipping at their heels. It's going to be very difficult of either of these teams to claim a top six spot if they drop this one. It might as well be an elimination game. And right now the Ravens are firing on all cylinders while the Chragers desperately need new spark plugs. Baltimore should take this one in the end. Baltimore Ravens 26, SD Chargers 21

New York Giants (3-8) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-10), NYG by 2.5 – Who cares? Oh and Blake Bortles is beginning to look like the colossal bust everyone thought he would be when he was taken third overall. NY Giants 24, Jacksonville Jaguars 20

Cincinnati Bengals (7-3-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-9), CIN by 4 – The Buccaneers are the only team from the NFC South to have beaten an AFC North team so far this season. I don't think they double that feat this week. Cincy Bengals 24, TB Buccaneers 20

Oakland Raiders (1-10) at St. Louis Rams (4-7), STL by 7 – Congratulations to the Raiders for ending their year long skid of futility. Now back to your regularly scheduled losing. St. Louis Rams 23, Oakland Raiders 20

New Orleans Saints (4-7) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-4), PIT by 3.5 – At some point someone in the NFC South has to earn a surprising win at some point, because I really doubt 6-10 will win the division, but I don't know that this is that place. Pittsburgh Steelers 24, NO Saints 23

Carolina Panthers (3-7-1) at Minnesota Vikings (4-7), MIN by 3 – Carolina has the chance to take control of the division with a win here, and a couple of not really surprising losses. The Panthers could take this one, but Minnesota isn't going to roll over either. I guess I'll go with the home team, but I not sure why. Minnesota Vikings 23, Carolina Panthers 21

Arizona Cardinals (9-2) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7), ARZ by 2.5 – Atlanta kept their perfect records going with some baffling decision making last week. They've never lost to a divisional opponent this year, but they've also never won outside the division. I don't expect that to start now against one of the NFC's elite. Arizona Cardinals 24, Atlanta Falcons 21

Denver Broncos (8-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-4), DEN by 1 – The Kansas City Chiefs laid a gigantic egg last week against the Raiders. The beauty of the NFL is that they get a chance to redeem themselves this week after extra rest against the leading Denver Broncos. However, they won't. The Broncos just have too much firepower. Denver Broncos 26, KC Chiefs 23

Miami Dolphins (6-5) at New York Jets (2-9), MIA by 5.5 – The Jets are definitely mailing in the last month of the season. Miami should keep their slim playoff hopes alive here. Miami Dolphins 27, NY Jets 17

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby RatedRBowler » Nov 26, '14, 4:56 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK : Packers > Patriots
THANKSGIVING : Lions > Bears
THANKSGIVING : Cowboys > Eagles
THANKSGIVING : Seahawks > 49ers UPSET!!!

Colts > Redskins
Texans > Titans
Browns > Bills UPSET!!!
Ravens > Chargers
Giants > Jaguars
Bengals > Buccaneers
Rams > Raiders
Steelers > Saints
Vikings > Panthers
Cardinals > Falcons
Chiefs > Broncos UPSET!!!
Dolphins > Jets

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 26, '14, 6:42 pm

THANKSGIVING DAY – Chicago Bears (5-6) at Detroit Lions (7-4), DET by 7DETROIT

THANKSGIVING DAY – Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) at Dallas Cowboys (8-3), DAL by 3DALLAS

THANKSGIVING DAY – Seattle Seahawks (7-4) at San Francisco 49ers (7-4), SF by 1UPSET!! SEATTLE

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby DBSoT » Nov 26, '14, 6:56 pm

Detroit over Cutlettes

Dallas over Eagles

Seattle over 49ers

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby ShaneOfan » Nov 26, '14, 7:27 pm

Packers
Lions
Cowboys
Seahawks
Colts
Titans
Bills
Ravens
Giants
Bengals
Rams
Saints
Vikings
Cards
Broncos
Jets

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby HFX » Nov 26, '14, 7:44 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (9-2) at Green Bay Packers (8-3), GB by 3 – UPSET! Patriots 32, Packers 26

THANKSGIVING DAY – Chicago Bears (5-6) at Detroit Lions (7-4), DET by 7 – Lions 33, Bears 20

THANKSGIVING DAY – Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) at Dallas Cowboys (8-3), DAL by 3 – Cowboys 30, Eagles 27

THANKSGIVING DAY – Seattle Seahawks (7-4) at San Francisco 49ers (7-4), SF by 1 – UPSET! Seahawks 24, 49ers 20

Washington Redskins (3-8) at Indianapolis Colts (7-4), IND by 9.5 – Colts 34, Redskins 20

Tennessee Titans (2-9) at Houston Texans (5-6), HOU by 6.5 – Texans 26, Titans 18

Cleveland Browns (7-4) at Buffalo Bills (6-5), BUF by 2.5 – Bills 22, Browns 20

San Diego Chargers (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (7-4), BAL by 5.5 – Ravens 31, Chargers 24

New York Giants (3-8) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-10), NYG by 2.5 – UPSET! Jaguars 25, Giants 24

Cincinnati Bengals (7-3-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-9), CIN by 4 – Bengals 34, Buccaneers 13

Oakland Raiders (1-10) at St. Louis Rams (4-7), STL by 7 – Rams 23, Raiders 17

New Orleans Saints (4-7) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-4), PIT by 3.5 – Steelers 45, Saints 26

Carolina Panthers (3-7-1) at Minnesota Vikings (4-7), MIN by 3 – Vikings 27, Panthers 17

Arizona Cardinals (9-2) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7), ARZ by 2.5 – Cardinals 28, Falcons 14

Denver Broncos (8-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-4), DEN by 1 –UPSET! Chiefs 27, Broncos 24

Miami Dolphins (6-5) at New York Jets (2-9), MIA by 5.5 – Dolphins 23, Jets 13

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby SKS » Nov 26, '14, 8:23 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (9-2) at Green Bay Packers (8-3), GB by 3 – UPSET! Patriots

THANKSGIVING DAY – Chicago Bears (5-6) at Detroit Lions (7-4), DET by 7 – Lions

THANKSGIVING DAY – Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) at Dallas Cowboys (8-3), DAL by 3 – UPSET! Eagles

THANKSGIVING DAY – Seattle Seahawks (7-4) at San Francisco 49ers (7-4), SF by 1 – 49ers

Washington Redskins (3-8) at Indianapolis Colts (7-4), IND by 9.5 – Colts

Tennessee Titans (2-9) at Houston Texans (5-6), HOU by 6.5 – Texans

Cleveland Browns (7-4) at Buffalo Bills (6-5), BUF by 2.5 – UPSET! Browns

San Diego Chargers (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (7-4), BAL by 5.5 – Ravens

New York Giants (3-8) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-10), NYG by 2.5 – Giants

Cincinnati Bengals (7-3-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-9), CIN by 4 – Bengals

Oakland Raiders (1-10) at St. Louis Rams (4-7), STL by 7 – Rams

New Orleans Saints (4-7) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-4), PIT by 3.5 – Steelers

Carolina Panthers (3-7-1) at Minnesota Vikings (4-7), MIN by 3 – Vikings

Arizona Cardinals (9-2) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7), ARZ by 2.5 – Cardinals

Denver Broncos (8-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-4), DEN by 1 –UPSET! Chiefs

Miami Dolphins (6-5) at New York Jets (2-9), MIA by 5.5 – Dolphins

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Everlong » Nov 26, '14, 8:23 pm

Reminder: three games tomorrow!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby BSM » Nov 26, '14, 9:33 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (9-2) at Green Bay Packers (8-3), GB by 3 – UPSET! Patriots

THANKSGIVING DAY – Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) at Dallas Cowboys (8-3), DAL by 3 – Cowboys

THANKSGIVING DAY – Seattle Seahawks (7-4) at San Francisco 49ers (7-4), SF by 1 – UPSET! Seahawks

Cleveland Browns (7-4) at Buffalo Bills (6-5), BUF by 2.5 – Bills

Denver Broncos (8-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-4), DEN by 1 - UPSET! Chiefs

[b]Miami Dolphins (6-5) at New York Jets (2-9), MIA by 5.5 – Dolphins

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby UTK » Nov 26, '14, 9:33 pm

THANKSGIVING DAY – Chicago Bears (5-6) at Detroit Lions (7-4), DET by 7 – DETROIT

THANKSGIVING DAY – Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) at Dallas Cowboys (8-3), DAL by 3 – UPSET! PHILLY

THANKSGIVING DAY – Seattle Seahawks (7-4) at San Francisco 49ers (7-4), SF by 1 – SAN FRAN

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby xgamr » Nov 26, '14, 10:37 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (9-2) at Green Bay Packers (8-3), GB by 3 – Packers

THANKSGIVING DAY – Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) at Dallas Cowboys (8-3), DAL by 3 – Cowboys

THANKSGIVING DAY – Seattle Seahawks (7-4) at San Francisco 49ers (7-4), SF by 1 – 49ers

Cleveland Browns (7-4) at Buffalo Bills (6-5), BUF by 2.5 – Bills

Oakland Raiders (1-10) at St. Louis Rams (4-7), STL by 7 – UPSET Raiders

New Orleans Saints (4-7) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-4), PIT by 3.5 –Steelers

Arizona Cardinals (9-2) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7), ARZ by 2.5 –Cardinals

Denver Broncos (8-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-4), DEN by 1 –UPSET Chiefs

Last edited by xgamr on Nov 30, '14, 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Nov 27, '14, 12:05 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (9-2) at Green Bay Packers (8-3), GB by 3 – UPSET!!! Patriots 31 Packers 27

THANKSGIVING DAY – Chicago Bears (5-6) at Detroit Lions (7-4), DET by 7 – Lions 24 Bears 20

THANKSGIVING DAY – Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) at Dallas Cowboys (8-3), DAL by 3 – UPSET!!! Eagles 38 Cowboys 27

THANKSGIVING DAY – Seattle Seahawks (7-4) at San Francisco 49ers (7-4), SF by 1 – UPSET!!! Seahawks 24 49ers 23

Washington Redskins (3-8) at Indianapolis Colts (7-4), IND by 9.5 – Colts 35 Redskins 20

Tennessee Titans (2-9) at Houston Texans (5-6), HOU by 6.5 – Texans 27 Titans 17

Cleveland Browns (7-4) at Buffalo Bills (6-5), BUF by 2.5 – Bills 24 Browns 20

San Diego Chargers (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (7-4), BAL by 5.5 – Ravens 28 Chargers 20

New York Giants (3-8) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-10), NYG by 2.5 – Giants 31 Jaguars 13

Cincinnati Bengals (7-3-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-9), CIN by 4 – Bengals 31 Buccaneers 17

Oakland Raiders (1-10) at St. Louis Rams (4-7), STL by 7 – Rams 24 Raiders 17

New Orleans Saints (4-7) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-4), PIT by 3.5 – Steelers 28 Saints 20

Carolina Panthers (3-7-1) at Minnesota Vikings (4-7), MIN by 3 – Vikings 27 Panthers 14

Arizona Cardinals (9-2) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7), ARZ by 2.5 – UPSET!!! Falcons 24 Cardinals 16

Denver Broncos (8-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-4), DEN by 1 –UPSET!!! Chiefs 24 Broncos 20

[b]Miami Dolphins (6-5) at New York Jets (2-9), MIA by 5.5 –Dolphins 23 Jets 17

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby JDD » Nov 27, '14, 12:13 am

THANKSGIVING DAY – Seattle Seahawks (7-4) at San Francisco 49ers (7-4), SF by 1 – UPSET! Seahawks

Cleveland Browns (7-4) at Buffalo Bills (6-5), BUF by 2.5 – UPSET! Browns

Denver Broncos (8-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-4), DEN by 1 – Broncos

Miami Dolphins (6-5) at New York Jets (2-9), MIA by 5.5 – Dolphins

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Romo » Nov 27, '14, 4:30 am

THANKSGIVING DAY – Chicago Bears (5-6) at Detroit Lions (7-4), DET by 7 – DETROIT

THANKSGIVING DAY – Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) at Dallas Cowboys (8-3), DAL by 3 – DALLAS

THANKSGIVING DAY – Seattle Seahawks (7-4) at San Francisco 49ers (7-4), SF by 1 – UPSET!! SEATTLE

Cleveland Browns (7-4) at Buffalo Bills (6-5), BUF by 2.5 – UPSET!! Browns

Denver Broncos (8-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-4), DEN by 1 - Broncos

Last edited by Romo on Nov 29, '14, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby Messiah » Nov 27, '14, 10:27 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (9-2) at Green Bay Packers (8-3), GB by 3 – Holy shit, this is going to be one hell of a game. Green Bay is a tough team to beat at Lambeau in November and December. On the other hand, New England is a tough team to beat, home or away, when the games get important. The difference maker for me will be who can control the time of possession. I trust the Patriots to do that more than Green Bay. UPSET New England Patriots 31, Green Bay Packers 30

THANKSGIVING DAY – Chicago Bears (5-6) at Detroit Lions (7-4), DET by 7 – This is going to be a lot closer than people think but I think Detroit gets back to their winning ways with a much-needed win here to keep pace with the Packers. Detroit Lions 21, Chicago Bears 16

THANKSGIVING DAY – Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) at Dallas Cowboys (8-3), DAL by 3 – What a fucking battle this is going to be. I don't know what to thinks of the Cowboys defense; at times they play well and other times you see why people weren't expecting much from them. The Eagles I still don't think are as good as their 8-3 record indicates but they are a well-coached, explosive team that makes a lot of big plays on special teams and defensively. I trust Romo more than I do Sanchez and Dallas' ability to control the clock is the difference maker for me. Dallas Cowboys 34, Philadelphia Eagles 27

THANKSGIVING DAY – Seattle Seahawks (7-4) at San Francisco 49ers (7-4), SF by 1 – This is going to be an outstanding game. Marshawn Lynch is having another great year but Wilson has struggled the last couple of weeks. Seattle's defense is weaker than last year and it is hard to trust their passing game. Meanwhile, the 49ers have looked poor at times against poor opponents but I still trust them to get the job done here. San Francisco 49ers 17, Seattle Seahawks 13

Washington Redskins (3-8) at Indianapolis Colts (7-4), IND by 9.5 – Colt McCoy is Colt McCoy. Andrew Luck is Andrew Luck. An upset could happen but I don't see it. Not when the Colts are at home anyway. Indianapolis Colts 24, Washington Redskins 20

Tennessee Titans (2-9) at Houston Texans (5-6), HOU by 6.5 – Zach Mettenburger has played well and Houston is starting Fitzpatrick at QB with Ryan Mallet out. I'll go Texans here with Foster back in the line-up. Houston Texans 20, Tennessee Titans 17

Cleveland Browns (7-4) at Buffalo Bills (6-5), BUF by 2.5 – I'll go Buffalo here to move to 7-5 and keep themselves in the wildcard race. Buffalo Bills 23, Cleveland Browns 21

San Diego Chargers (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (7-4), BAL by 5.5 – Another huge match-up with playoff implications. Right now San Diego are a hard team to figure out but I don't like their chances against Baltimore. Baltimore Ravens 30, San Diego Chargers 24

New York Giants (3-8) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-10), NYG by 2.5 – Giants gotta win this one, right? New York Giants 28, Jacksonville Jaguars 13

Cincinnati Bengals (7-3-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-9), CIN by 4 – This feels like a game the Bengals end up losing but Josh McCown is just too bad. Cincinnati Bengals 26, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10

Oakland Raiders (1-10) at St. Louis Rams (4-7), STL by 7 – Even tougher game to predict. I think I'll go St. Louis but Oakland could get the job done. St. Louis Rams 20, Oakland Raiders 10

New Orleans Saints (4-7) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-4), PIT by 3.5 – C'mon, Pittsburgh. You can't lose this one, right? Pittsburgh Steelers 38, New Orleans Saints 24

Carolina Panthers (3-7-1) at Minnesota Vikings (4-7), MIN by 3 – Minnesota's defense is damn good. I think they get a victory here. Minnesota Vikings 30, Carolina Panthers 14

Arizona Cardinals (9-2) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7), ARZ by 2.5 – Drew Stanton is not a good QB. I think the Falcons play well enough at home to pick up the win here. UPSET Atlanta Falcons 28, Arizona Cardinals 20

Denver Broncos (8-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-4), DEN by 1 – Ugh, I really like KC here but their downfield passing game is pathetic. Meanwhile Denver finally established the run game last week and played physical, championship-winning football. It's going to be close and KC is at home with Jamaal Charles healthy but I think I'll go with Peyton and co. here. Denver Broncos 24, Kansas City Chiefs 21

Miami Dolphins (6-5) at New York Jets (2-9), MIA by 5.5 – lol Miami Dolphins 26, New York Jets 6

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Philip Rivers » Nov 27, '14, 11:16 am

Det

49ers

Cowgirls

GAME OF THE WEEK – Patriots

Washington Redskins (3-8) at Indianapolis Colts (7-4), IND

Tennessee Titans (2-9) at Houston Texans (5-6), HOU

Cleveland Browns (7-4) at Buffalo Bills (6-5), BUF by 2.5 Bills

San Diego Chargers (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (7-4), BAL

New York Giants (3-8) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-10), NYG

Cincinnati Bengals (7-3-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-9), CIN

Oakland Raiders (1-10) at St. Louis Rams (4-7), STL

New Orleans Saints (4-7) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-4), PIT

Carolina Panthers (3-7-1) at Minnesota Vikings (4-7), MIN

Arizona Cardinals (9-2) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7), ARZ

Denver Broncos (8-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-4), DEN

Miami Dolphins (6-5) at New York Jets (2-9), MIA

Last edited by Philip Rivers on Nov 30, '14, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 100

Postby UTK » Nov 29, '14, 10:27 pm

UTK wrote:THANKSGIVING DAY – Chicago Bears (5-6) at Detroit Lions (7-4), DET by 7 – DETROIT

THANKSGIVING DAY – Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) at Dallas Cowboys (8-3), DAL by 3 – UPSET! PHILLY

THANKSGIVING DAY – Seattle Seahawks (7-4) at San Francisco 49ers (7-4), SF by 1 – SAN FRAN

UTK wrote:THANKSGIVING DAY – Chicago Bears (5-6) at Detroit Lions (7-4), DET by 7 – DETROIT

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (9-2) at Green Bay Packers (8-3), GB by 3 – UPSET! PATS

Washington Redskins (3-8) at Indianapolis Colts (7-4), IND by 9.5 – COLTS

Tennessee Titans (2-9) at Houston Texans (5-6), HOU by 6.5 – HOUSTON

Cleveland Browns (7-4) at Buffalo Bills (6-5), BUF by 2.5 – UPSET! CELEVELAND

San Diego Chargers (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (7-4), BAL by 5.5 – BALTIMORE

New York Giants (3-8) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-10), NYG by 2.5 – GIANTS

Cincinnati Bengals (7-3-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-9), CIN by 4 – BENGALS

Oakland Raiders (1-10) at St. Louis Rams (4-7), STL by 7 – ST LOUIS

New Orleans Saints (4-7) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-4), PIT by 3.5 – PITT

Carolina Panthers (3-7-1) at Minnesota Vikings (4-7), MIN by 3 – VIKINGS

Arizona Cardinals (9-2) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7), ARZ by 2.5 – ARIZONA

Denver Broncos (8-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-4), DEN by 1 – UPSET! KANSAS CITY

Miami Dolphins (6-5) at New York Jets (2-9), MIA by 5.5 – MIAMI

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby DBSoT » Nov 29, '14, 11:25 pm

DBSoT wrote:Detroit over Cutlettes

Dallas over Eagles

Seattle over 49ers

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (9-2) at Green Bay Packers (8-3)- Pats

Washington Redskins (3-8) at Indianapolis Colts (7-4)- Colts

Tennessee Titans (2-9) at Houston Texans (5-6)- Texans

Cleveland Browns (7-4) at Buffalo Bills (6-5)- Browns

San Diego Chargers (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (7-4)- Ravens

New York Giants (3-8) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-10)- Giants

Cincinnati Bengals (7-3-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-9)- Bengals

Oakland Raiders (1-10) at St. Louis Rams (4-7)- Rams

New Orleans Saints (4-7) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-4)- Steelers

Carolina Panthers (3-7-1) at Minnesota Vikings (4-7)- Vikings

Arizona Cardinals (9-2) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7)- Cards

Denver Broncos (8-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-4)- Broncos

Miami Dolphins (6-5) at New York Jets (2-9)- Dolphins

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 30, '14, 8:40 am

Str8Shooter wrote:THANKSGIVING DAY – Chicago Bears (5-6) at Detroit Lions (7-4), DET by 7DETROIT

THANKSGIVING DAY – Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) at Dallas Cowboys (8-3), DAL by 3DALLAS

THANKSGIVING DAY – Seattle Seahawks (7-4) at San Francisco 49ers (7-4), SF by 1UPSET!! SEATTLE

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (9-2) at Green Bay Packers (8-3), GB by 3 – UPSET!!! NEW ENGLAND

Washington Redskins (3-8) at Indianapolis Colts (7-4), IND by 9.5 – INDIANAPOLIS

Tennessee Titans (2-9) at Houston Texans (5-6), HOU by 6.5 – HOUSTON

Cleveland Browns (7-4) at Buffalo Bills (6-5), BUF by 2.5 – BUFFALO

San Diego Chargers (7-4) at Baltimore Ravens (7-4), BAL by 5.5 – UPSET!! SAN DIEGO

New York Giants (3-8) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-10), NYG by 2.5 – GIANTS

Cincinnati Bengals (7-3-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-9), CIN by 4 – CINCINNATI

Oakland Raiders (1-10) at St. Louis Rams (4-7), STL by 7 – ST LOUIS

New Orleans Saints (4-7) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-4), PIT by 3.5 – PITTSBURGH

Carolina Panthers (3-7-1) at Minnesota Vikings (4-7), MIN by 3 – MINNESOTA

Arizona Cardinals (9-2) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7), ARZ by 2.5 – UPSET!!! ATLANTA

Denver Broncos (8-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-4), DEN by 1 - DENVER

Miami Dolphins (6-5) at New York Jets (2-9), MIA by 5.5 – MIAMI

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Next

Return to NFL