It is currently: Jun 16, '24, 12:53 am

Week 11 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 11 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Nov 11, '14, 4:04 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3), IND by 3 – Always a solid affair any time these two teams get together, and the interest is definitely heightened by it being held in Indianapolis. This feels like the kind of game where the Colts could come out and surprise a lot of people. However, I have a lot more trust in the Patriots to play mistake-free football in a big-game situation than I do the Colts, and I have a feeling this game is going to come down to turnovers. UPSET! – Patriots 24, Colts 20

THURSDAY NIGHT - Buffalo Bills (5-4) at Miami Dolphins (5-4), MIA by 5.5 – This is an extremely important game. Whoever loses this one is likely out of the playoff race in a very tight AFC picture, or will at least have to have a miraculous end to their season to get in. The Dolphins have played two tough teams in the Packers and Lions very close and have done so more recently than the Bills, who are still playing tough but are much more flawed. Playing in the Miami heat, I like the Dolphins to take this one and keep their wild card hopes alive. Dolphins 27, Bills 20

Houston Texans (4-5) at Cleveland Browns (6-3), CLE by 3 – Call me a pessimist, but this just seems like a game that the Browns would lose. Coming off a mini-bye and a big victory, holding first place in the division alone for the first time in 20ish years… it’s just setting up for a big letdown in Cleveland. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see the Browns keep their winning ways going, but it’s hard to put a ton of faith into a franchise with such a bungling history. EDIT: Changing my mind with Arian Foster being out.Browns 27, Texans 10

Minnesota Vikings (4-5) at Chicago Bears (3-6), CHI by 3 – Look, the Bears have basically given up on the season. It has shown in their last couple games. But can they really be so far gone as to have three hugely disappointing losses in a row, and this one coming at home against a mediocre Vikings team? I mean yeah, of course they can, it’s the bears. But I have a feeling they have one or two last gasps in them before tanking the rest of the season. Bears 27, Vikings 23

Philadelphia Eagles (7-2) at Green Bay Packers (6-3), GB by 5.5 – Another hugely important matchup with playoff implications. The Packers need every win they can get to keep pace with Detroit, as the Lions look like they’re a different team this year and may not collapse after all. They also need victories to keep pace in the wild card race, which they’re currently losing to Seattle and Dallas. Both teams just dismantled their opponents, but playing against each other… different story. The Packers have had the best homefield advantage in the NFL this year based on points per game at home, and I’d look for that to continue. Hard for me to believe Mark Sanchez strings together two solid games, and he’ll need to do exactly that if the Eagles want to come away with a victory in this one. Packers 33, Eagles 26

Seattle Seahawks (6-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-3), KC by 1.5 – Yet another big game this week. You could pretty much put in what I wrote for Phily/GB here… both teams need wins to keep pace in the wild card race in their respective conferences, or to have a shot at a division title. However, the Chiefs might be the hottest team in the NFL right now, and are flying way under the radar. Playing at home in Arrowhead against a Seahawks team that hasn’t traveled very well this year, I like them to pick up a victory. Chiefs 27, Seahawks 23

Atlanta Falcons (3-6) at Carolina Panthers (3-6-1), CAR by 1.5 - As bad as the Falcons have been this season, there’s basically no reason to think they can’t handle a Panthers team that looks like an absolute joke. The Panthers are playing down to the level of Jacksonville and Oakland right now. UPSET! – Falcons 26, Panthers 13

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3-1) at New Orleans Saints (4-5), NO by 6.5 – Once again, I’m going to bank on the Saints’ homefield advantage to earn them this victory, even though it wasn’t a tremendous help against San Francisco. The Bengals have started to come apart at the seams, and I see that continuing at least this week. Saints 34, Bengals 20

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8) at Washington Redskins (3-6), WAS by 7- Two years ago, the Redskins were 3-6 and won their final 7 to get to the playoffs. Will that happen this year? Pff, nah. But they’ll still handle the Bucs at home. Redskins 24, Bucs 16

Denver Broncos (7-2) at St. Louis Rams (3-6), DEN by 9.5 – The Rams are only competitive with teams from inside their division for some reason. Broncos will roll. Broncos 42, Rams 10

San Francisco 49ers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), SF by 4 – The Giants started off well against the Seahawks last week, but that run defense basically cost them the game. The 49ers will be able to exploit the same weakness and take the Giants to the woodshed with their ground and pound game. Niners 24, Giants 17

Oakland Raiders (0-9) at San Diego Chargers (5-4), SD by 10 – Exactly the kind of game the Chargers need to get things moving for their final seven games as they try to get back to the postseason. Chargers 34, Raiders 17

Detroit Lions (7-2) at Arizona Cardinals (8-1), ARZ by 1.5 – Would have been my game of the week had Carson Palmer not gone down with an injury. The Lions and Cardinals playing for NFC supremacy in week 11… who’da thunk it? I have to say, the Lions have played some extremely gritty football. They’re just as close to 4-5 as they are to 8-1 with all their last-minute comebacks, but those comebacks show that this team has a whole lot of heart. Drew Stanton has proven himself to be a capable backup for the Cardinals and they’re not to be underestimated just because Palmer has gone down. This is going to be a hard fought matchup, but with the Lions playing at closer to full strength I give them the edge. UPSET! – Lions 23, Cardinals 20

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4) at Tennessee Titans (2-7), PIT by 5.5 – The Steelers have an awful track record recently against bad teams, but I wouldn’t expect them to bomb two weeks in a row. They’ll take this one and remain in the hunt in the AFC north. Steelers 24, Titans 6

BYES: Baltimore Ravens, Dallas Cowboys, Jacksonville Jaguars, New York Jets

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 11 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Romo » Nov 11, '14, 4:22 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3), IND by 3 – Colts

Buffalo Bills (5-4) at Miami Dolphins (5-4), MIA by 5.5 – Dolphins

Houston Texans (4-5) at Cleveland Browns (6-3), CLE by 3 – UPSET! – Texans

Minnesota Vikings (4-5) at Chicago Bears (3-6), CHI by 3 – UPSET!! Vikings

Philadelphia Eagles (7-2) at Green Bay Packers (6-3), GB by 5.5 – Packers

Seattle Seahawks (6-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-3), KC by 1.5 – UPSET!! Seahawks

Atlanta Falcons (3-6) at Carolina Panthers (3-6-1), CAR by 1.5 - Panthers

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3-1) at New Orleans Saints (4-5), NO by 6.5 – . Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8) at Washington Redskins (3-6), WAS by 7- Redskins

Denver Broncos (7-2) at St. Louis Rams (3-6), DEN by 9.5 – . Broncos

San Francisco 49ers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), SF by 4 – Niners

Oakland Raiders (0-9) at San Diego Chargers (5-4), SD by 10 – Chargers

Detroit Lions (7-2) at Arizona Cardinals (8-1), ARZ by 1.5 – Cardinals

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4) at Tennessee Titans (2-7), PIT by 5.5 – Steelers

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-9) at Bye Week (0-10), JAG by 9.5 - Bye Week

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 225

Postby JDD » Nov 11, '14, 5:34 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3), IND by 3 – Upset! Pats

Buffalo Bills (5-4) at Miami Dolphins (5-4), MIA by 5.5 – Dolphins

Houston Texans (4-5) at Cleveland Browns (6-3), CLE by 3 – Browns

Minnesota Vikings (4-5) at Chicago Bears (3-6), CHI by 3 – UPSET!! Vikings

Seattle Seahawks (6-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-3), KC by 1.5 – UPSET!! Seahawks

Atlanta Falcons (3-6) at Carolina Panthers (3-6-1), CAR by 1.5 - Upset! Falcons

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3-1) at New Orleans Saints (4-5), NO by 6.5 – . Saints

San Francisco 49ers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), SF by 4 – Niners

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby The Legend » Nov 11, '14, 5:50 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3), IND by 3 – There's really no other way to put it. This game will most likely be for a first round bye. It will be pretty difficult considering the head to head tie breaker for the loser to make up the necessary ground to get into one of the top two seeds, especially if the Colts lose this one at home and fall two games back. It's an interesting match-up for me because I think the Patriots window is closing, but Bill Belichick's mind is capable of shutting down any quarterback as Luck's predecessor has learned throughout his career. Add in that dome teams usually have a greater than usual home field advantage and this one is definitely hard to pick. I'll go for the bonus upset points here because New England usually pulls a rabbit out of its hat at some point. UPSET!!! NE Patriots 28, Indy Colts 27

Buffalo Bills (5-4) at Miami Dolphins (5-4), MIA by 5.5 – Miami has been on a roll of late and has won four of it's last six. The Bills haven't done too bad either winning three of their last five. This one will most likely come down to which offensive centerpiece is more healthy and more capable of contributing to their full potential despite injuries. Lamar Miller is banged up with a shoulder injury and Sammy Watkins has a pulled groin. I think I'm going to go with the home team since they are home and Buffalo has to contend with running back injuries as well. Should be a low scoring game. Miami Dolphins 23, Buffalo Bills 20

Houston Texans (4-5) at Cleveland Browns (6-3), CLE by 3 – The last time the Browns played a game where they were in first place this late in the season I was in elementary school. This game has me pumped and there's no way I'm going to bring myself down by picking an inferior team like the Texans to win. Cleveland is too good at home to drop this game, if it were being played in Texas then sure, but not this one. There's a couple interesting matchups in this one as well. There's the battle of former Tom Brady mentees, Brian Hoyer vs Ryan Mallett - making his first career start, and there's the head-to-head battle of former Wisconsin Badgers in Joe Thomas vs J.J. Watt. Browns should win both. Cleveland Browns 21, Houston Texans 20

Minnesota Vikings (4-5) at Chicago Bears (3-6), CHI by 3 – This is a coinflip game of the highest degree. The Vikings have definitely been playing better football than the Bears recently, but Chicago has far more talent on paper. The question is can the Bears finally pull it all together and play like they are capable of before this season is over? The playoffs are probably out of the question, but pulling out a respectable season isn't. Chicago Bears 24, Minnesota Vikings 23

Philadelphia Eagles (7-2) at Green Bay Packers (6-3), GB by 5.5 – The Eagles may be the biggest wild card to the NFC and the entire NFL now that Nick Foles has gone down to injury. Mark Sanchez has had a horrible career to this point, but he's spent his entire career being coached by woefully bad offensive coaches. That's no longer the case with Chip Kelly at the helm. Kelly can bring the best out of a lot of different offensive weapons. All that being said, I think the Eagles can win a lot of games, just not quite this game against the Packers. Green Bay should win a shootout. GB Packers 28, Philly Eagles 27

Seattle Seahawks (6-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-3), KC by 1.5 – The Seahawks and Chiefs make for an interesting matchup. At their core I believe they are basically the same team with the same principles, but the difference being Seattle is just the better version. It should be a low scoring, defensive battle, but the Seahawks will pull through in the end. UPSET!!! Seattle Seahawks 23, KC Chiefs 21

Atlanta Falcons (3-6) at Carolina Panthers (3-6-1), CAR by 1.5 - Both these teams have plenty of struggles, particularly in the trenches. Both have bad offensive lines that can limit what they can do to score. This is another toss up. I thought coming into the season that the Falcons could be a dark horse and I guess I haven't totally given up that thought. I'll take them in a narrow victory. UPSET!!! Atlanta Falcons 25, Carolina Panthers 23

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3-1) at New Orleans Saints (4-5), NO by 6.5 – If the Saints lose this game then the leader of the NFC South will be 4-6 (maybe 4-6-1). I refuse to believe that to be possible unless I see it myself. The Bengals have a lot of challenges, namely finding the centerpiece on offense. New Orleans should win this one with a little Dome Magic. NO Saints 27, Cincy Bengals 23

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8) at Washington Redskins (3-6), WAS by 7 - Welcome to the prison inmate game of the week. Washington Redskins 26, TB Buccaneers 21

Denver Broncos (7-2) at St. Louis Rams (3-6), DEN by 9.5 – The Rams do play much better against the NFC West for whatever reason that may be. I think Jeff Fisher getting a game planning handle on teams he is familiar with has something to do with it. I think Denver rolls in this one. Denver Broncos 31, St. Louis Rams 20

San Francisco 49ers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), SF by 4 – The Niners saved their season in New Orleans last week and now they have to travel across the country to play the Giants. As bad as New York is cross country trips where west coast teams head towards the Atlantic are never easy. I'll pick San Fran, but not easily. SF Niners 24, NY Giants 21

Oakland Raiders (0-9) at San Diego Chargers (5-4), SD by 10 – The Raiders are about to go a full year without a victory. They are that bad. SD Chargers 27, Oakland Raiders 20

Detroit Lions (7-2) at Arizona Cardinals (8-1), ARZ by 1.5 – Vegas has to be confused by this game and so am I. Ultimately I get to have the better quarterback and an upset pick though. Drew Stanton is a wild card, but what we've seen of him so far isn't good at all. The Lions defense should feast upon him as long as Matt Stafford protects the ball himself. Detroit should keep their streak going. UPSET!!! Detroit Lions 21, Arizona Cardinals 20

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4) at Tennessee Titans (2-7), PIT by 5.5 – The Steelers are bad, I called them being a bad team before the season began and only a bad team could lose to the Jets and Buccaneers in the same season. However, I don't think it's possible for any NFL team to add Tennessee to the trifecta. Pittsburgh Steelers 27, Tennessee Titans 20

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby xgamr » Nov 13, '14, 7:03 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3), IND by 3 – UPSET Patriots

THURSDAY NIGHT - Buffalo Bills (5-4) at Miami Dolphins (5-4), MIA by 5.5 – Dolphins

Minnesota Vikings (4-5) at Chicago Bears (3-6), CHI by 3 – Bears

Seattle Seahawks (6-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-3), KC by 1.5 – Chiefs

Atlanta Falcons (3-6) at Carolina Panthers (3-6-1), CAR by 1.5 - UPSET Falcons

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3-1) at New Orleans Saints (4-5), NO by 6.5 – Saints

Denver Broncos (7-2) at St. Louis Rams (3-6), DEN by 9.5 – Broncos

San Francisco 49ers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), SF by 4 – 49ers

Oakland Raiders (0-9) at San Diego Chargers (5-4), SD by 10 –Charges

Last edited by xgamr on Nov 16, '14, 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby RatedRBowler » Nov 13, '14, 10:26 am

Dolphins > Bills
Patriots > Colts UPSET!!!
Browns > Texans
Vikings > Bears UPSET!!!
Packers > Eagles
Chiefs > Seahawks
Falcons > Panthers UPSET!!!
Saints > Bengals
Redskins > Buccaneers
Broncos > Rams
49ers > Giants
Chargers > Raiders
Cardinals > Lions
Steelers > Titans

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Nov 16, '14, 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Nov 13, '14, 1:28 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3), IND by 3 – UPSET!!! Patriots 31 Colts 24

THURSDAY NIGHT - Buffalo Bills (5-4) at Miami Dolphins (5-4), MIA by 5.5 – Dolphins 24 Bills 14

Houston Texans (4-5) at Cleveland Browns (6-3), CLE by 3 – Browns 24 Texans 20

Minnesota Vikings (4-5) at Chicago Bears (3-6), CHI by 3 – Bears 24 Vikings 13

Philadelphia Eagles (7-2) at Green Bay Packers (6-3), GB by 5.5 – UPSET!!! Eagles 35 Packers 27

Seattle Seahawks (6-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-3), KC by 1.5 – Chiefs 24 Seahawks 20

Atlanta Falcons (3-6) at Carolina Panthers (3-6-1), CAR by 1.5 - UPSET!!! Falcons 27 Panthers 17

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3-1) at New Orleans Saints (4-5), NO by 6.5 – Saints 31 Bengals 20

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8) at Washington Redskins (3-6), WAS by 7- Redskins 24 Buccaneers 13

Denver Broncos (7-2) at St. Louis Rams (3-6), DEN by 9.5 – Broncos 38 Rams 17

San Francisco 49ers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), SF by 4 – 49ers 24 Giants 17

Oakland Raiders (0-9) at San Diego Chargers (5-4), SD by 10 – Chargers 31 Raiders 17

Detroit Lions (7-2) at Arizona Cardinals (8-1), ARZ by 1.5 – UPSET!!! Lions 28 Cardinals 17

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4) at Tennessee Titans (2-7), PIT by 5.5 – Steelers 20 Titans 9

BYES: Baltimore Ravens, Dallas Cowboys, Jacksonville Jaguars, New York Jets

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby Everlong » Nov 13, '14, 2:15 pm

Be sure to get your picks in!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Nov 13, '14, 2:28 pm

Dolphins > Bills

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby Messiah » Nov 13, '14, 2:39 pm

Miami Dolphins vs Buffalo Bills

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby HFX » Nov 13, '14, 3:16 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3), IND by 3 – UPSET! Patriots 37, Colts 29

THURSDAY NIGHT - Buffalo Bills (5-4) at Miami Dolphins (5-4), MIA by 5.5 – Dolphins 27, Bills 22

Houston Texans (4-5) at Cleveland Browns (6-3), CLE by 3 – UPSET! Texans 26, Browns 24

Minnesota Vikings (4-5) at Chicago Bears (3-6), CHI by 3 – Bears 25, Vikings 20

Philadelphia Eagles (7-2) at Green Bay Packers (6-3), GB by 5.5 – Packers 34, Eagles 30

Seattle Seahawks (6-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-3), KC by 1.5 – UPSET! Seahawks 26, Chiefs 23

Atlanta Falcons (3-6) at Carolina Panthers (3-6-1), CAR by 1.5 - Panthers 19, Falcons 17

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3-1) at New Orleans Saints (4-5), NO by 6.5 – Saints 42, Bengals 23

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8) at Washington Redskins (3-6), WAS by 7- Redskins 27, Buccaneers 20

Denver Broncos (7-2) at St. Louis Rams (3-6), DEN by 9.5 – Broncos 32, Rams 20

San Francisco 49ers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), SF by 4 – 49ers 31, Giants 20

Oakland Raiders (0-9) at San Diego Chargers (5-4), SD by 10 – Chargers 30, Raiders 19

Detroit Lions (7-2) at Arizona Cardinals (8-1), ARZ by 1.5 –Cardinals 27, Lions 21

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4) at Tennessee Titans (2-7), PIT by 5.5 – Steelers 35, Titans 16

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby DBSoT » Nov 13, '14, 3:18 pm

Miami over Bills. Final score: Miami 14 - Buaffalo 10

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby BSM » Nov 13, '14, 4:31 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Buffalo Bills (5-4) at Miami Dolphins (5-4), MIA by 5.5 – Dolphins

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby SKS » Nov 13, '14, 4:55 pm

Dolphins over Bills

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3), IND by 3 – UPSET! Patriots

Minnesota Vikings (4-5) at Chicago Bears (3-6), CHI by 3 – Bears

Philadelphia Eagles (7-2) at Green Bay Packers (6-3), GB by 5.5 – UPSET! Eagles

Last edited by SKS on Nov 16, '14, 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby ShaneOfan » Nov 13, '14, 7:17 pm

Buffalo

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Everlong » Nov 14, '14, 1:36 pm

Arian Foster has been declared out for Sunday's game, so I'm changing my pick tot he Browns.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby Philip Rivers » Nov 14, '14, 6:38 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3), IND by 3 – Pats

Houston Texans (4-5) at Cleveland Browns (6-3), CLE by 3 – Brownies

Minnesota Vikings (4-5) at Chicago Bears (3-6), CHI by 3 – Da Bearz

Philadelphia Eagles (7-2) at Green Bay Packers (6-3), GB by 5.5 – Cheeseheads

Seattle Seahawks (6-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-3), KC by 1.5 – Seattle

Denver Broncos (7-2) at St. Louis Rams (3-6), DEN by 9.5 – Denver

Oakland Raiders (0-9) at San Diego Chargers (5-4), SD by 10 – Chargturds

Detroit Lions (7-2) at Arizona Cardinals (8-1), ARZ by 1.5 – Lions

Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 100

Postby BSM » Nov 15, '14, 11:48 pm

BSM wrote:THURSDAY NIGHT - Buffalo Bills (5-4) at Miami Dolphins (5-4), MIA by 5.5 – Dolphins

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3), IND by 3 – Colts

Minnesota Vikings (4-5) at Chicago Bears (3-6), CHI by 3 – UPSET! Vikings

Denver Broncos (7-2) at St. Louis Rams (3-6), DEN by 9.5 – Broncos

Detroit Lions (7-2) at Arizona Cardinals (8-1), ARZ by 1.5 – UPSET! Lions

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby CubsIn5 » Nov 16, '14, 8:10 am

New England Patriots (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3), IND by 3 – I stand by what I said, the next game the Colts lose will be the AFC championship game. Colts

Houston Texans (4-5) at Cleveland Browns (6-3), CLE by 3 – I believe in the Browns. - Browns

Minnesota Vikings (4-5) at Chicago Bears (3-6), CHI by 3 – The Bears need something, and a loss to the Vikings is not that thing. I really hope the Bears win this. - Bears

Philadelphia Eagles (7-2) at Green Bay Packers (6-3), GB by 5.5 – Pats and Colts are one thing but this could be the game of the week easily. Will the Eagles defense be able to pick off AARON GOD DAMN RODGERS, can Mark Sanchez get through a string of games without colossally screwing up? - Packers

Seattle Seahawks (6-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-3), KC by 1.5 – Both teams need it and KC has been playing like they want it more. - Chiefs

Atlanta Falcons (3-6) at Carolina Panthers (3-6-1), CAR by 1.5 - Falcons aren't great but they atleast have an Offensive Line, I'm not convinced the Panthers didn't just tress a bunch of tackling dummies last week. - Falcons

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3-1) at New Orleans Saints (4-5), NO by 6.5 – The Bengals came out of the gate on fire this year, can they take the Saints in the Superdome? Probably? Maybe Not? - Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8) at Washington Redskins (3-6), WAS by 7- I don't want to talk about it - Washington

Denver Broncos (7-2) at St. Louis Rams (3-6), DEN by 9.5 – #RideBroncosRide - Broncos

San Francisco 49ers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), SF by 4 – Meh - 49ers

Oakland Raiders (0-9) at San Diego Chargers (5-4), SD by 10 – As much as I want the Raiders to win this game.... - Chargers

Detroit Lions (7-2) at Arizona Cardinals (8-1), ARZ by 1.5 – Could easily be a preview of the NFC championship game, and I can't believe I'm saying that. - Lions

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4) at Tennessee Titans (2-7), PIT by 5.5 – Well...this is certainly a football game, some passes will be made, maybe some runs, nothing spectacular - Steelers

CubsIn5 None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 14

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 16, '14, 8:27 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – New England Patriots (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3), IND by 3 – UPSET!! NEW ENGLAND

Houston Texans (4-5) at Cleveland Browns (6-3), CLE by 3 – CLEVELAND

Minnesota Vikings (4-5) at Chicago Bears (3-6), CHI by 3 – CHICAGO

Philadelphia Eagles (7-2) at Green Bay Packers (6-3), GB by 5.5 – GREEN BAY

Seattle Seahawks (6-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-3), KC by 1.5 – UPSET!! SEATTLE

Atlanta Falcons (3-6) at Carolina Panthers (3-6-1), CAR by 1.5 - CAROLINA

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3-1) at New Orleans Saints (4-5), NO by 6.5 – NEW ORLEANS

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8) at Washington Redskins (3-6), WAS by 7- WASHINGTON

Denver Broncos (7-2) at St. Louis Rams (3-6), DEN by 9.5 – DENVER

San Francisco 49ers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), SF by 4 – SAN FRANCISCO

Oakland Raiders (0-9) at San Diego Chargers (5-4), SD by 10 – SAN DIEGO

Detroit Lions (7-2) at Arizona Cardinals (8-1), ARZ by 1.5 – UPSET!! DETROIT

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4) at Tennessee Titans (2-7), PIT by 5.5 – PITTSBURGH

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Next

Return to NFL