It is currently: Jun 16, '24, 1:27 am

Week 8 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 8 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Oct 21, '14, 2:24 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (5-2) at Denver Broncos (5-1), DEN by 7.5 – Maybe San Diego was looking ahead to Denver last week. Maybe they have just finally been overcome by their ridiculous slate of injuries. But whatever it is, they head into Denver needing to right the ship after a tough loss to a division rival, Kansas City. The Broncos and Peyton are looking full-on regular season Peyton mode right now, which likely means devastation for the Chargers and a sudden two-game deficit behind first place. Broncos 35, Chargers 20

Detroit Lions (5-2) vs. Atlanta Falcons (2-5) in London, DET by 4 – The Atlanta Falcons have far too much talent on that team to have the record they do right now. I’m still trying to get used to the idea of the Lions being a legitimate threat, but playing overseas when the Falcons can barely travel 100 miles and meet their potential, I’m going with the Lions all day here. Lions 33, Falcons 10

Minnesota Vikings (2-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-5), TB by 3 – The Buccaneers have just been absolutely terrible for most of the season, and I’m not entirely sure how they’re favored over a Vikings team that has at least been competitive in a lot of their games. UPSET! – Vikings 23, Buccaneers 13

Chicago Bears (3-4) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 – The Bears go from getting embarrassed on their home turf to having to play the Patriots at Foxboro. Yessss… YEEEEESSSSSSSS. Patriots 34, Bears 21

St. Louis Rams (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-3), KC by 6.5 – Don’t get me wrong, the Rams had an impressive win over the Seahawks, but they tend to pull out one shocking upset per season and suck the rest of the year. Now that they’ve got that upset out of the way, it’s business as usual for the bottom-of-the-barrel Rams. Chiefs 27, Rams 14

Seattle Seahawks (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (3-3-1), SEA by 4.5 – People probably thought the records for these teams would look a bit different heading into this week, but the fact is that they’ve both greatly underperformed. However, the Panthers seem utterly devoid of talent at the moment and have completely forgotten how to play defense. I can’t see the Seahawks losing three straight, especially given the way the Panthers looked at Green Bay. Seahawks 31, Panthers 16

Buffalo Bills (4-3) at New York Jets (1-6), NYJ by 3 – The Jets put out a good fight against the Patriots and acquired Percy Harvin, but I don’t particularly see either of those facts making much difference against a gritty Bills team. UPSET! – Bills 20, Jets 16

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-6), MIA by 5.5 – The Jaguars did well in bringing the Cleveland Browns hype train to a halt, but the Dolphins are a superior team and will prove it this week. Dolphins 27, Jaguars 17

Houston Texans (3-4) at Tennessee Titans (2-5), HOU by 1 – A date with the Titans is exactly what the Texans need to turn this four game skid around, and fast. Texans 20, Titans 13

Baltimore Ravens (5-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-3-1), CIN by 1.5 – The Bengals were looking like the best team in the league a few weeks ago, but defensive collapses and an injury to AJ Green stopped that in a hurry. However, this is the AFC North, where nobody beats anyone else on the road, and the Bengals need a win here to get things turned around. I’ll go with the home team. Bengals 27, Ravens 24

Philadelphia Eagles (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (5-1), ARZ by 2.5 – Another definite game of the week contender here, and possibly harder to predict. The Cardinals are playing some smothering defense, and the Eagles have definitely had some offensive struggles but have put up a lot of points anyway. But with the Eagles coming off a bye, they’ve had some extra time to prepare and I think that’ll show in the result. UPSET! – Eagles 23, Cardinals 20

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3), IND by 3 – The Colts have been absolutely on fire lately, while the Steelers can’t seem to decide whether they’re a playoff team or a doormat. I’m going with the Colts to keep their momentum going. Colts 31, Steelers 27

Oakland Raiders (0-6) at Cleveland Browns (3-3), CLE by 7 – The Browns are a team that’s still molding their identity, which became obvious last week in losing a clear trap game to the Jaguars. They won’t make the same mistake twice in a row. They’ll get a win at home against the worst team in football. Browns 24, Raiders 16

Green Bay Packers (5-2) at New Orleans Saints (2-4), NO by 1.5 – I have a really bad feeling about this game. Aaron Rodgers is balling out, don’t get me wrong, but the Saints have historically played the Packers very tight and are going to be desperate for a victory at home. Plus, the Packers’ D has not matched up well at all against high-level QBs in recent years. While Brees isn’t the same as he’s been in years passed, I don’t like this matchup for the Packers at all. Saints 30, Packers 27

Washington Redskins (2-5) at Dallas Cowboys (6-1), DAL by 9.5 – The Dallas Cowboys have the best record in the NFL after seven weeks. Crazy. They should take care of business at home in prime time on Monday Night. Cowboys 34, Redskins 17

Byes: San Francisco 49ers, New York Giants

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 8 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby The Legend » Oct 21, '14, 3:40 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (5-2) at Denver Broncos (5-1), DEN by 7.5 – This is a great way to kick off what might go down as the best week of games this season. The Chargers are for real and very dangerous and should keep themselves in the fight all night long. The Broncos are a well-oiled machine that can do pretty much whatever they want right now. When this game moves to southern California I give the Chargers the benefit of the doubt that they will split the series, but this week on short rest on the road against an experienced and orderly Peyton Manning they won't be able to hold on. Denver Broncos 27, SD Chargers 23

Detroit Lions (5-2) vs. Atlanta Falcons (2-5) in London, DET by 4 – I'm torn on this game and it's why I really hate this London experiment. The Falcons should have this game at home and at home I have no doubt that they win this game. However, flying all the way across the country won't do them any good. Detroit should win what I anticipate to be a bit of an ugly game. Detroit Lions 23, Atlanta Falcons 20

Minnesota Vikings (2-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-5), TB by 3 – The Vikings and Buccaneers are two bad teams. It could be a determination of the worst team in the league and the #1 overall draft pick. I'm going for being bold this week. UPSET!!! Minnesota Vikings 24, TB Buccaneers 23

Chicago Bears (3-4) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 – The Bears have hit a bit of a rough patch, but I think they will figure it out, especially offensively. The Patriots though are a bad mismatch for their defense. I think this one will be a prototype of what the NFL is trying to become in 2014 and that's a shootout league. NE Patriots 27, Chicago Bears 24

St. Louis Rams (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-3), KC by 6.5 – The Rams have been able to play pretty remarkably competitive considering what they have going on the offensive side of the ball. However, Kansas City is starting to figure it out for themselves and they are going to be a factor in the wild card race before the season is over. I'll take the odds that the Chiefs are better than the Rams and at home in the battle of Missouri. KC Chiefs 24, St. Louis Rams 20

Seattle Seahawks (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (3-3-1), SEA by 4.5 – Somebody needs to get the Seahawks some Gatorade and a couple Tylenol so they can get over their Super bowl Hangover already. They stink right now. The Panthers are also struggling mightily. They can't stop a nosebleed on defense period. Seattle should be able to edge this one out, but it won't be pretty. Seattle Seahawks 24, Carolina Panthers 23

Buffalo Bills (4-3) at New York Jets (1-6), NYJ by 3 – Percy Harvin or not the Jets are a mess. And a wide receiver isn't much help if his quarterback can't get him the ball. Buffalo is frustratingly good right now. I really wish they would get on with losing every week already so the Browns can grab a top 5 pick. I don't see it happening this week though. UPSET!!! Buffalo Bills 23, NY Jets 16

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-6), MIA by 5.5 – The Jaguars got their first win in dominating fashion last week, so that pressure is off. After one win last year Jacksonville went on a bit of a run and it will be interesting to see if they can pull that off this year. I just don't trust them to beat Miami, who is trying to stay in the playoff race. Miami Dolphins 27, Jacksonville Jaguars 20

Houston Texans (3-4) at Tennessee Titans (2-5), HOU by 1 – This game could really go either way. The Texans are the better team, but a divisional game always slants to the home team. I'm going to go out on a limb and go for the home upset here. UPSET!!! Tennessee Titans 23, Houston Texans 20

Baltimore Ravens (5-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-3-1), CIN by 1.5 – Well this is an interesting one. A month ago I would have thought you were crazy if you said I'd be picking the Ravens to win this game. However, so much has changed recently for Cincinnati. The wheels have completely fallen off their offense which has put their defense in bad positions week after week. Baltimore meanwhile is the hottest team in the NFL. Give me Baltimore. Baltimore Ravens 27, Cincy Bengals 19

Philadelphia Eagles (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (5-1), ARZ by 2.5 – What a juicy matchup this is. Two teams that are great this year, but are polar opposites. It's going to be a battle of strength vs strength and I can't wait for this one. UPSET!!! Philly Eagles 24, Arizona Cardinals 20

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3), IND by 3 – Pittsburgh Sucks. I hate Indianapolis, but I hate Pittsburgh far more. Indy Colts 27, Pittsburgh Steelers 20

Oakland Raiders (0-6) at Cleveland Browns (3-3), CLE by 7 – Same Old Browns. When faced with a chance to turn the corner they go out and completely shit the bed to disappoint all of their fans. As disappointing as they are and as one dimensional they are without a quarterback worth having still they should still beat the awful Raiders. Cleveland Browns 24, Oakland Raiders 19

Green Bay Packers (5-2) at New Orleans Saints (2-4), NO by 1.5 – The Saints are in the running, and probably the front-runner for the most disappointing team of the season and I don't know even if they can turn it around. Packers offense should carry them in this one. GB Packers 31, NO Saints 23

Washington Redskins (2-5) at Dallas Cowboys (6-1), DAL by 9.5 – The Cowboys are going to almost have their annual win total by the midway point. Never would have seen that coming. Dallas should blow away Washington. Dallas Cowboys 23, Washington Redskins 20

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby BSM » Oct 21, '14, 8:13 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (5-2) at Denver Broncos (5-1), DEN by 7.5 – Broncos

Detroit Lions (5-2) vs. Atlanta Falcons (2-5) in London, DET by 4 – Lion

Minnesota Vikings (2-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-5), TB by 3 – UPSET! Vikings

Chicago Bears (3-4) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 – Patriots

St. Louis Rams (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-3), KC by 6.5 – Chiefs

Seattle Seahawks (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (3-3-1), SEA by 4.5 – Seahawks

Buffalo Bills (4-3) at New York Jets (1-6), NYJ by 3 – Jets

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-6), MIA by 5.5 – Dolphins

Houston Texans (3-4) at Tennessee Titans (2-5), HOU by 1 – Texans

Baltimore Ravens (5-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-3-1), CIN by 1.5 – UPSET! Ravens

Philadelphia Eagles (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (5-1), ARZ by 2.5 – Cardinals

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3), IND by 3 – Colts

Oakland Raiders (0-6) at Cleveland Browns (3-3), CLE by 7 – Browns

Green Bay Packers (5-2) at New Orleans Saints (2-4), NO by 1.5 – UPSET! Packers

Washington Redskins (2-5) at Dallas Cowboys (6-1), DAL by 9.5 – Cowboys

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Oct 21, '14, 8:33 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (5-2) at Denver Broncos (5-1), DEN by 7.5 – Broncos

Detroit Lions (5-2) vs. Atlanta Falcons (2-5) in London, DET by 4 – Lion

Chicago Bears (3-4) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 – UPSET! Bears. Chris Ivory destroyed New England's defense, imagine what Forte will do. I think an angry Bears team will play aggressive enough to come up with a rare W in Tom Brady's house.

Seattle Seahawks (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (3-3-1), SEA by 4.5 – UPSET! Panthers.

Baltimore Ravens (5-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-3-1), CIN by 1.5 – UPSET! Ravens. The Bengals fucking suck and the Ravens are good, why are the Bengals the favorites again?

Philadelphia Eagles (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (5-1), ARZ by 2.5 – Cardinals. All hail Bruce Arians.

Oakland Raiders (0-6) at Cleveland Browns (3-3), CLE by 7 – Browns. HOYER THE DESTROYER.

Green Bay Packers (5-2) at New Orleans Saints (2-4), NO by 1.5 – UPSET! Packers

Washington Redskins (2-5) at Dallas Cowboys (6-1), DAL by 9.5 – UPSET! REDSKINS. Oh yeah, Colt McCoy is gonna drop dots in Texas.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 21, '14, 9:30 pm

Denver
Atlanta
Vikings
Bears
Chiefs
Seahawks
Bills
Dolphins
Texans
Ravens
Arizona
Colts
Browns
Saints
Cowboys

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby xgamr » Oct 23, '14, 7:32 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (5-2) at Denver Broncos (5-1), DEN by 7.5 - Broncos

Detroit Lions (5-2) vs. Atlanta Falcons (2-5) in London, DET by 4 – Lions

Minnesota Vikings (2-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-5), TB by 3 – UPSET Vikings

Baltimore Ravens (5-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-3-1), CIN by 1.5 – UPSET Ravens

Oakland Raiders (0-6) at Cleveland Browns (3-3), CLE by 7 –Browns

Green Bay Packers (5-2) at New Orleans Saints (2-4), NO by 1.5 – Saints

Last edited by xgamr on Oct 26, '14, 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby UTK » Oct 23, '14, 10:24 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (5-2) at Denver Broncos (5-1), DEN by 7.5 - DENVER

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby RatedRBowler » Oct 23, '14, 10:35 am

Broncos > Chargers
Lions > Falcons
Vikings > Buccaneers UPSET!!!!
Patriots > Bears
Chiefs > Rams
Seahawks > Panthers
Bills > Jets UPSET!!!!!
Dolphins > Jaguars
Texans > Titans
Ravens > Bengals UPSET!!!!
Cardinals > Eagles
Colts > Steelers
Browns > Raiders
Packers > Saints UPSET!!!!
Cowboys > Redskins

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Oct 25, '14, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby Everlong » Oct 23, '14, 10:54 am

GET YOUR PICKS IN IT'S THURSDAY BITCHES

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby The Legend » Oct 23, '14, 10:55 am

So it's worth noting here as well so people don't get caught off guard. The Lions vs Falcons game is being played at 9:30 AM Eastern Time in America. So if you are planning on waiting until Sunday to post the rest of your picks, plan accordingly and get that pick in earlier.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Oct 23, '14, 10:57 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (5-2) at Denver Broncos (5-1), DEN by 7.5 – Broncos 31 Chargers 23

Detroit Lions (5-2) vs. Atlanta Falcons (2-5) in London, DET by 4 – Lions 35 Falcons 20

Minnesota Vikings (2-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-5), TB by 3 – UPSET!!! Vikings 23 Buccaneers 20

Chicago Bears (3-4) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 – UPSET!!! Bears 24 Patriots 20

St. Louis Rams (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-3), KC by 6.5 – Chiefs 27 Rams 17

Seattle Seahawks (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (3-3-1), SEA by 4.5 – Seahawks 28 Panthers 21

Buffalo Bills (4-3) at New York Jets (1-6), NYJ by 3 – UPSET!!! Bills 24 Jets 20

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-6), MIA by 5.5 – Dolphins 27 Jaguars 17

Houston Texans (3-4) at Tennessee Titans (2-5), HOU by 1 – Texans 24 Titans 16

Baltimore Ravens (5-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-3-1), CIN by 1.5 – Bengals 31 Ravens 27

Philadelphia Eagles (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (5-1), ARZ by 2.5 – UPSET!!! Eagles 31 Cardinals 23

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3), IND by 3 – Colts 28 Steelers 24

Oakland Raiders (0-6) at Cleveland Browns (3-3), CLE by 7 – Browns 24 Raiders 14

Green Bay Packers (5-2) at New Orleans Saints (2-4), NO by 1.5 – Saints 35 Packers 31

Washington Redskins (2-5) at Dallas Cowboys (6-1), DAL by 9.5 – Cowboys 31 Redskins 24

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby Romo » Oct 23, '14, 12:40 pm

Minnesota Vikings (2-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-5), TB by 3 – UPSET!!! Vikings

St. Louis Rams (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-3), KC by 6.5 – Rams

Buffalo Bills (4-3) at New York Jets (1-6), NYJ by 3 – UPSET!!! Bills

Baltimore Ravens (5-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-3-1), CIN by 1.5 – Bengals

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3), IND by 3 – Colts 28

Oakland Raiders (0-6) at Cleveland Browns (3-3), CLE by 7 – UPSET!! Raiders

Green Bay Packers (5-2) at New Orleans Saints (2-4), NO by 1.5 – UPSET!! Packers

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby DBSoT » Oct 23, '14, 1:12 pm

Broncos over Chargers.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby SKS » Oct 23, '14, 2:14 pm

UPSET! Chargers 31, Broncos 28.

Lions 30 Falcons 13

St. Louis Rams (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-3), KC by 6.5 – UPSET! Rams

Buffalo Bills (4-3) at New York Jets (1-6), NYJ by 3 – UPSET! Bills

Philadelphia Eagles (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (5-1), ARZ by 2.5 – UPSET! Eagles

Green Bay Packers (5-2) at New Orleans Saints (2-4), NO by 1.5 – Saints

Last edited by SKS on Oct 26, '14, 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby CubsIn5 » Oct 23, '14, 2:25 pm

Minnesota Vikings (2-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-5), TB by 3 – Upset. Vikings *sigh*

Buffalo Bills (4-3) at New York Jets (1-6), NYJ by 3 – Bills

Philadelphia Eagles (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (5-1), ARZ by 2.5 – Eagles

Green Bay Packers (5-2) at New Orleans Saints (2-4), NO by 1.5 – Packers

CubsIn5 None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 14

Postby Philip Rivers » Oct 23, '14, 3:20 pm

UPSET CHARGERS, YA BISH.

Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 100

Postby HFX » Oct 23, '14, 4:35 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – THURSDAY NIGHT – San Diego Chargers (5-2) at Denver Broncos (5-1), DEN by 7.5 – UPSET! Chargers 37, Broncos 35

Detroit Lions (5-2) vs. Atlanta Falcons (2-5) in London, DET by 4 – Lions 32, Falcons 17

Minnesota Vikings (2-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-5), TB by 3 – UPSET! Vikings 24, Buccaneers 16

Chicago Bears (3-4) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 – Patriots 33, Bears 24

St. Louis Rams (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-3), KC by 6.5 – UPSET! Rams 25, Chiefs 22

Seattle Seahawks (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (3-3-1), SEA by 4.5 – Seahawks 30, Panthers 16

Buffalo Bills (4-3) at New York Jets (1-6), NYJ by 3 – UPSET! Bills 26, Jets 20

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-6), MIA by 5.5 – Dolphins 27, Jaguars 20

Houston Texans (3-4) at Tennessee Titans (2-5), HOU by 1 – Texans 28, Titans 17

Baltimore Ravens (5-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-3-1), CIN by 1.5 – Bengals 29, Ravens 26

Philadelphia Eagles (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (5-1), ARZ by 2.5 – Cardinals 23, Eagles 18

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3), IND by 3 – UPSET! Steelers 33, Colts 27

Oakland Raiders (0-6) at Cleveland Browns (3-3), CLE by 7 – Browns 25, Raiders 16

Green Bay Packers (5-2) at New Orleans Saints (2-4), NO by 1.5 – UPSET! Packers 32, Saints 30

Washington Redskins (2-5) at Dallas Cowboys (6-1), DAL by 9.5 – Cowboys 42, Redskins 24

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby GameDesigner14 » Oct 24, '14, 1:05 pm

Lions
Vikings
Bears
Chiefs
Seahawks
Bills
Dolphins
Texans
Ravens
Eagles
Colts
Browns
Packers
Cowboys

GameDesigner14 Female
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 28

Postby Philip Rivers » Oct 26, '14, 8:13 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – THURSDAY NIGHT – Chargers

Minnesota Vikings (2-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-5), TB by 3 –TB

Chicago Bears (3-4) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 – Pats

St. Louis Rams (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-3), KC by 6.5 – KC

Seattle Seahawks (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (3-3-1), SEA

Buffalo Bills (4-3) at New York Jets (1-6), NYJ by 3 – Bills

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-6), Dolphins

Houston Texans (3-4) at Tennessee Titans (2-5), HOU by 1 – Houston

Baltimore Ravens (5-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-3-1), CIN by 1.5 –Baltimore

Philadelphia Eagles (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (5-1), ARZ by 2.5 – Arizona

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3), IND by 3 –Colts

Green Bay Packers (5-2) at New Orleans Saints (2-4), NO by 1.5 – Packers

Washington Redskins (2-5) at Dallas Cowboys (6-1), DAL by 9.5 – Dallas

Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 100

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 26, '14, 8:55 am

Minnesota Vikings (2-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-5), TB by 3 – TAMPA BAY

Chicago Bears (3-4) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 – NEW ENGLAND

St. Louis Rams (2-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-3), KC by 6.5 – KANSAS CITY

Seattle Seahawks (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (3-3-1), SEA by 4.5 – SEATTLE

Buffalo Bills (4-3) at New York Jets (1-6), NYJ by 3 – UPSET!! BUFFALO

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-6), MIA by 5.5 – MIAMI

Houston Texans (3-4) at Tennessee Titans (2-5), HOU by 1 – HOUSTON

Baltimore Ravens (5-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-3-1), CIN by 1.5 – CINCINNATI

Philadelphia Eagles (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (5-1), ARZ by 2.5 – UPSET!! PHILADELPHIA

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3), IND by 3 – INDIANAPOLIS

Oakland Raiders (0-6) at Cleveland Browns (3-3), CLE by 7 – CLEVELAND

Green Bay Packers (5-2) at New Orleans Saints (2-4), NO by 1.5 – NEW ORLEANS

Washington Redskins (2-5) at Dallas Cowboys (6-1), DAL by 9.5 – DALLAS

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Next

Return to NFL