It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 10:24 pm

Week 6 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 6 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Oct 07, '14, 2:31 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New York Giants (3-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-1), PHI by 2.5 – You can never say for sure what’s going to happen in these games. The Giants have had an impressive turnaround after an 0-2 start, but they’ve mostly been playing patsies. The Eagles have beaten better quality opponents, but have looked iffy in recent weeks. It’s really tough, and I could go either way here, but I’ll go with the home team. Eagles 24, Giants 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – Indianapolis Colts (3-2) at Houston Texans (3-2), IND by 2.5 – The first Thursday Night matchup we’ve had that looks like it could actually wind up being a competitive game. Houston is still playing some solid defense, but Andrew Luck and the Colts’ offense has been on fire for much of this season, so it’s very much strength vs. strength. The Texans have the home field advantage, but the Colts have a clear advantage at quarterback, and I think that’ll be enough to get them the win. Colts 27, Texans 20

Denver Broncos (3-1) at New York Jets (1-4), DEN by 8 – It’s not going to get any prettier for the Jets this week with Peyton and company coming to town. Broncos 41, Jets 10

Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (2-2), CLE by 2 – The Browns and Steelers went down to the final seconds in their first meeting in Pittsburgh. The Steelers haven’t exactly been playing impressive football so far this season, and with them playing in Cleveland this week, I’m willing to bet that the Browns will actually finish the job this time. Browns 20, Steelers 17

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (1-4), TEN by 6 – The Titans are bad, but they’re not Jaguars bad. At least, not yet. Titans 27, Jaguars 13

Chicago Bears (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (2-3), ATL by 3 – Atlanta has played some bad football this year. But playing at home in the Georgia Dome in desperate need of a victory, they should be able to dispatch of an offensively potent yet turnover prone Bears squad. Falcons 31, Bears 27

Green Bay Packers (3-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-2), GB by 3.5 – The Dolphins will put up a fight as they always tend to do against the Packers, but this Packers team is firing on all cylinders on offense right now, and I don’t particularly envy any team that gets in their way when Aaron Rodgers is playing the way he is. Packers 33, Dolphins 17

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Minnesota Vikings (2-3), DET by 2 – You can never say for sure what’s going to happen when NFC North foes meet each other. Detroit is clearly the better team, but the Vikings have had a couple of surprisingly good performances. With Teddy Bridgewater playing, the Vikings are a clearly different team. But good enough to shut down Megatron and Matt Stafford? I dunno, I doubt it. Lions 30, Vikings 17

Carolina Panthers (3-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1), CIN By 7 – After an embarrassing home loss, the Bengals get to play at home against an offensively deficient and defensively struggling Panthers team. That’s not to say you should sleep on Carolina—Cam Newton’s balling out and they had an impressive comeback against the Bears last week. But the Bengals have significantly more firepower AND homefield advantage. I don’t think they lose this. Also of note: first time 2011 class mates Andy Dalton and Cam Newton have faced off in the pros. Bengals 30, Panthers 20

New England Patriots (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), NE by 3 – If the Bills are going to seriously contend in the AFC East, they’re going to have to win this game. But I really don’t see that happening. The Patriots are still the Patriots, and the Bills are still the Bills. Patriots 35, Bills 13

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaners (1-4), BAL by 3 – The Bucs have had some fight in them since their thrashing on Thursday Night against the Falcons, but I just see them as being outmatched in this one. Ravens 24, Bucs 16

San Diego Chargers (4-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-4), SD by 7 – The Chargers are looking like they could be the best team in football right now. That a performance in demolishing the Jets. Now they get to tak the show on the road to Oakland. Chargers 37, Raiders 10

Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1) , SEA by 8 – I’m not going to go so far as to suggest the Cowboys have no chance in this one, because they do if they can get DeMarco Murray going on the ground and control the time of possession. But with the Seahawks playing at home, I just don’t see them losing this one. Seahawks 23, Cowboys 20

Washington Redskins (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-1), ARZ by 3.5 – The Cardinals have had a solid start to the season and deserve to be favored here, but something tells me the Redskins are going to walk in and surprise them. UPSET! – Redskins 27, Cardinals 17

San Francisco 49ers (3-2) at St. Louis Rams (1-4), SF by 3.5 – The Rams had a nice comeback attempt against the Eagles and have had the Niners’ number in recent years. But be that as it may, I don’t see them coming away with a win here. Niners 24, Rams 16

BYES: Kansas City Chiefs, New Orleans Saints

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 6 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby The Legend » Oct 07, '14, 2:51 pm

Hey Tim, the Colts are favored as you have listed, but you have them picked for an upset win over Houston. Just an FYI.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby BSM » Oct 07, '14, 3:24 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New York Giants (3-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-1), PHI by 2.5 – Eagles

THURSDAY NIGHT – Indianapolis Colts (3-2) at Houston Texans (3-2), IND by 2.5 – Colts

Denver Broncos (3-1) at New York Jets (1-4), DEN by 8 – Broncos

Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (2-2), CLE by 2 – UPSET! Steelers

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (1-4), TEN by 6 – Titans

Chicago Bears (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (2-3), ATL by 3 – UPSET! Bears

Green Bay Packers (3-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-2), GB by 3.5 – Packers

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Minnesota Vikings (2-3), DET by 2 – Lions

Carolina Panthers (3-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1), CIN By 7 – Bengals

New England Patriots (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), NE by 3 – Patriots

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaners (1-4), BAL by 3 – Ravens

San Diego Chargers (4-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-4), SD by 7 – Chargers

Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1) , SEA by 8 – Seahawks

Washington Redskins (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-1), ARZ by 3.5 – Cardinals

San Francisco 49ers (3-2) at St. Louis Rams (1-4), SF by 3.5 – 49ers

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby The Legend » Oct 07, '14, 3:41 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New York Giants (3-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-1), PHI by 2.5 – This game certainly fits the bill as far as the importance for the season and the divisional standings, as do a number of games this week, but my problem is I don't believe in the Giants pretty much at all with what we have seen of them this season. I would believe it more if this game was in Jersey, but it's not. Philly's defense makes it closer than it should be, but the Eagles will pull this one out. Philly Eagles 28, NY Giants 27

THURSDAY NIGHT – Indianapolis Colts (3-2) at Houston Texans (3-2), IND by 2.5 – Finally we hopefully have a Thursday Night game that won't be a total disaster. This actually sets up for a fantastic contest between a team built on defense and a team built on offense. I think Andrew Luck will make the critical plays for the Colts and I don't know who will make those plays for the Texans so I'll say they will take a hard fought win at the end. Indy Colts 24, Houston Texans 21

Denver Broncos (3-1) at New York Jets (1-4), DEN by 8 – Denver good, Jets bad. End of story. Denver Broncos 27, NY Jets 20

Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (2-2), CLE by 2 – There is no excuse for the way the Browns play in the first half in most games right now. They've been down by at least 24 points in the first half twice in just four games. Thankfully they play their best football after their worst football. Now they have to put together a whole game. They need to get this game if they are going to take a step forward this year. Cleveland Browns 27, Pittsburgh Steelers 26

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (1-4), TEN by 6 – I've changed my mind on this game, It feels like Whitehurst will play and even if he doesn't I don't see how Tennessee survives and rebounds from their marvelous choke job. UPSET!!! Jacksonville Jaguars 21, Tennessee Titans 13

Chicago Bears (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (2-3), ATL by 3 –The Falcons are back at home which means they won't play like total crap this week. The Bears are a total enigma and can play great or horrible at any time. I'll say that the Falcons will Dirty Bird away with the win to keep themselves in the NFC South race. Atlanta Falcons 28, Chicago Bears 27

Green Bay Packers (3-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-2), GB by 3.5 – The Dolphins had a pretty good start to the season and the Packers start was pretty bad. However, Aaron Rodgers is starting to "relax" into this season and the Phins are settling into who they really are as well. I just don't see how Miami stops them this week. GB Packers 27, Miami Dolphins 23

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Minnesota Vikings (2-3), DET by 2 – I'm tepted to pick the Vikings here because Detroit is struggling right now to set themselves right and Minnesota isn't going to lose every game from here to the end of the season. I won't do it though. give me Detroit. Detroit Lions 21, Minnesota Vikings 18

Carolina Panthers (3-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1), CIN By 7 – Carolina is a true riddle. They have looked good some weeks, but not great others. Newton played better last week finally, but the Bengals are certainly a tougher defense. Cincy can't be happy with how Monday night went and won't allow it to slip into a second week. Cincy Bengals 24, Carolina Panthers 20

New England Patriots (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), NE by 3 – Alright, I've had a hard time trying to pick out where upsets could come this week. Everyone thinks that the Patriots are magically fixed after one good game, but I don't think it's that easy. I'm going out on a limb, because I feel like I have to. UPSET!!! Buffalo Bills 21, NE Patriots 20

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaners (1-4), BAL by 3 – This game deserves no comment. Baltimore Ravens 24, TB Buccaneers 19

San Diego Chargers (4-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-4), SD by 7 – San Diego Super Chargers vs the Oakland Raiders Super Suckiness. I know which direction I'm choosing to follow - buried football or not. SD Chargers 27, Oakland Raiders 16

Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1) , SEA by 8 – Seahawks are at home and that means they are going to win this game. I would love this game if it were being played in Dallas because the Cowboys are playing at an optimum level right now. Seattle Seahawks 24, Dallas Cowboys 23

Washington Redskins (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-1), ARZ by 3.5 – Cardinals can't afford to lose games they shouldn't if they are going to try and keep pace with Seattle. That's a great motivating force to make sure you put great effort forward. Arizona Cardinals 24, Washington Redksins 21

San Francisco 49ers (3-2) at St. Louis Rams (1-4), SF by 3.5 – This game would be much better if Sam Bradford were available to the Rams, but he isn't and the Niners seem like they are figuring this thing out. Or at least finding an enemy to galvanize against in a public that's waiting for them to rip apart at any moment. SF Niners 24, St. Louis Rams 20

Last edited by The Legend on Oct 10, '14, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 07, '14, 7:55 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New York Giants (3-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-1), PHI by 2.5: Eagles
It's not that I think the Eagles are good enough to be a 5-1 team, it's that I don't think the Giants are a 4-2 team.

THURSDAY NIGHT – Indianapolis Colts (3-2) at Houston Texans (3-2), IND by 2.5: Colts
Houston Texans have looked better than many thought they would, but I don't see them winning this one.

Denver Broncos (3-1) at New York Jets (1-4), DEN by 8: Broncos
Peyton Manning could sit this one out and the Broncos would still crush the Jets because the Jets are not very good at football.

Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (2-2), CLE by 2: Browns
Steelers are not as good as their record. I don't see them winning on the road.

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (1-4), TEN by 6: Titans
The Titans will win because they suck slightly less.

Chicago Bears (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (2-3), ATL by 3: Falcons
Matty Ice is gonna tear that defence up.

Green Bay Packers (3-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-2), GB by 3.5: Packers
Simply picking the better team.

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Minnesota Vikings (2-3), DET by 2: Lions
Lions will win because they are not the Vikings.

Carolina Panthers (3-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1), CIN By 7: Bengals
Bengals will win the division and the game.

New England Patriots (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), NE by 3: Bills
Bills have a stacked d and Kyle Williams may be back bring it more strength. Pats are struggling right now. Orton looked good last week and I hope that continues.

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaners (1-4), BAL by 3: Ravens
Sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then. But Tampa won't get two upsets in the same division.

San Diego Chargers (4-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-4), SD by 7: Chargers
Raiders may be the worst team in the league. Chargers may be one of the best. Nuff said.

Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1) , SEA by 8: Dallas
Because why not.

Washington Redskins (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-1), ARZ by 3.5: Cardinals
Giving the edge to the Cards because they are not bad at playing football.

San Francisco 49ers (3-2) at St. Louis Rams (1-4), SF by 3.5: 49ers
Who's the Rams QB?

BYES: Kansas City Chiefs, New Orleans Saints[/quote]

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby DBSoT » Oct 07, '14, 8:18 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New York Giants (3-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-1)- I like the way the Giants are playing lately, but going on the road in division is always tough.
Philly 28 - Giants 24

THURSDAY NIGHT – Indianapolis Colts (3-2) at Houston Texans (3-2)- Andrew Luck may be playing the best out of any QB in the NFL this year, but will hit a road block this week by the name of JJ Watt.
Houston 21 - Colts 17

Denver Broncos (3-1) at New York Jets (1-4)- Jets secondary is not very good and they get to see Peyton Manning. Yikes!
Broncos 38 - Jets 21

Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (2-2) - Pittsburgh struggled with Cleveland at home I see them to have a harder time in Cleveland.
Cleveland 24 - Pittsburgh 14

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (1-4) - Jacksonville will win a game this year, but it most likely will not be on the road.
Titans 28 - Jags 14

Chicago Bears (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (2-3) - Falcons are just better at home. Chicago's defense can't stop a thing and I don't see it getting better this weekend.
Atlanta 34 - Chicago 28

Green Bay Packers (3-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-2) - Green Bay seems to have found there offense. They are scary when they are on a roll. Miami is better then others realize and will put up a good game here. I need to make up ground and screw the Packers.
Miami 38 - Green Bay 24

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Minnesota Vikings (2-3) - The Lions did what they always do and blew the game against Buffalo with 3 missed field goals and Stafford is a different QB without Megatron. Well they fixed have the problem by bringing in Matt Prater to kick. Calvin is out of this game so I am a bit nervous again. With that said, Minnesota doesn't have AP or a good QB yet (Bridgewater could be but still young).
Detroit 24 - Minnesota 14

Carolina Panthers (3-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1) - This should be a great game. The Bengals need to bounce back after their lost to the Patriots.
Cincy 21 - Carolina 14

New England Patriots (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (3-2) - If Buffalo wants any chance to make the playoffs they need this game. I am going to go out on a limb.
Buffalo 24 - New England 17

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaners (1-4) - Ravens are just better.
Baltimore 34 - Tampa Bay 17

San Diego Chargers (4-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-4) - San Diego is just playing on another level right now.
San Diego 28 - Oakland 10

Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1) - I see this being Dallas getting exposed. Demarco Murray will have his first game of under 100 yards rushing.
Seattle 27 - Dallas 13

Washington Redskins (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-1) - Teams don't travel well across the country.
Arizona 24 - Washington 21

San Francisco 49ers (3-2) at St. Louis Rams (1-4) - Calls this a hunch.
St. Louis 28 - San Francisco 21

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Messiah » Oct 07, '14, 9:00 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New York Giants (3-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-1), PHI by 2.5 – Despite their 3-game win streak, I still fall in the boat of fans that isn't buying into the New York Giants just yet. However, I'm not buying into the Philadelphia Eagles either. Their offense is often times lethargic and defense nonexistent. This has probably been the hardest game for me to pick this year and usually in these circumstances I would go with the home team but I trust the Giants a bit more. Nick Foles and LeSean McCoy have to step up this week. UPSET - New York Giants 30, Philadelphia Eagles 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – Indianapolis Colts (3-2) at Houston Texans (3-2), IND by 2.5 – Indianapolis has surprised me with the strength of their defense this season. In the Philadelphia and Baltimore games, it outplayed their offense and Andrew Luck is a good enough QB where he will make you pay if your offense can't put 20 points on the board. JJ Watt and co. will manage to keep this one close for a little bit but I am going to go with Indianapolis on the road here. Indianapolis Colts 23, Houston Texans 16

Denver Broncos (3-1) at New York Jets (1-4), DEN by 8 – If New York wasn't so pathetic on offense, I think I would give them a chance. They match up well on defense due to their outstanding front seven but whether it is Geno Smith or Michael Vick, the Jets look hopeless on offense. Denver is also playing very well on defense this year - overlooked and underrated. Denver Broncos 24, New York Jets 13

Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (2-2), CLE by 2 – Another hard game to pick. Cleveland has to step up in the first half because they can't continue to rely on rallying in the fourth quarter. When it comes to Pittsburgh, bad drafting has put them in a predicament where they lack depth and despite the All-Pro performances of Roethlisberger, Bell, and Brown, they are struggling against the likes of Tampa Bay and Jacksonville. It will be close but I think I'll go with Mike Tomlin's team here. They will correct their mistakes from Week 1, I think. UPSET - Pittsburgh Steelers 28, Cleveland Browns 23

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (1-4), TEN by 6 – Welp. Tennessee Titans 27, Jacksonville Jaguars 20

Chicago Bears (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (2-3), ATL by 3 – Atlanta can't protect Matt Ryan and they can't get to the opposing teams quarterback. I know they are playing at the Georgia Dome and they almost always win at home, even at their worst, but I feel like this is such a poor matchup for them and Chicago will come out firing on all cylinders to end a 2-game skid. UPSET - Chicago Bears 34, Atlanta Falcons 31

Green Bay Packers (3-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-2), GB by 3.5 – Changed prediction at 12:38 PM EST to Green Bay. Green Bay Packers 30, Miami Dolphins 24

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Minnesota Vikings (2-3), DET by 2 – I said it in the NFL Picks thread last week - I was as close as ever to picking Buffalo but figured Detroit should be able to close it out at home. Looks like I was wrong. The Lions play good defense but offensively, can't run the ball and Calvin Johnson looks like he will be out for this game. Minnesota was embarrassed on Thursday night for a mirage of reasons, reasons the Lions are not capable of bringing to the table and I expect Zimmer's defense to get after it on Sunday. Give me Bridgewater here. UPSET - Minnesota Vikings 24, Detroit Lions 23

Carolina Panthers (3-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1), CIN By 7 – Marvin Lewis has been a head coach long enough to know how to bounce back from a loss, especially when he has had a talented team at his disposal, and a home game against an inconsistent Panthers squad is exactly the kind of game they need. Bengals match up well and should be able to take this relatively easy. Cincinnati Bengals 24, Carolina Panthers 14

New England Patriots (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), NE by 3 – I will admit, I underestimated how determined Belichick and Brady would be after a humiliating loss. They came out on SNF and put on a good performance for their fans. Unfortunately for them, they are on the road this week and Buffalo's strengths match up well with New England's weaknesses. Buffalo's defensive line is going to maul New England's and the Bills' secondary has played very well this year all things considered. This game will ultimately come down to CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson vs. New England's run defense. I'm going to say the Patriots grind out a tough one but it will be close. New England Patriots 17, Buffalo Bills 13

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaners (1-4), BAL by 3 – Baltimore doesn't often lose 2 games in a row while John Harbaugh has been in town and Tampa Bay isn't a good enough team to do it to them. The Ravens will play down to their opponents as usual but they are flat out better than the Bucs. Baltimore Ravens 26, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17

San Diego Chargers (4-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-4), SD by 7 – This is a game the Norv Turner San Diego Chargers would 85% lose. San Diego Chargers 27, Oakland Raiders 10

Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1) , SEA by 8 – If the Dallas Cowboys were at home, this would be more intriguing. But I can't see them winning this game. Seattle Seahawks 24, Dallas Cowboys 20

Washington Redskins (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-1), ARZ by 3.5 – No explanation really, gimme Cardinals here. Arizona Cardinals 24, Washington Redskins 3

San Francisco 49ers (3-2) at St. Louis Rams (1-4), SF by 3.5 – Miracle worker Austin Davis might keep it close but San Francisco is the more talented team with better coaching. 49ers keep the media quiet for another week. San Francisco 49ers 31, St. Louis Rams 28

Last edited by Messiah on Oct 12, '14, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Oct 09, '14, 11:51 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - New York Giants (3-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-1), PHI by 2.5 – Eagles 31 Giants 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – Indianapolis Colts (3-2) at Houston Texans (3-2), IND by 2.5 – Colts 24 Texans 20

Denver Broncos (3-1) at New York Jets (1-4), DEN by 8 – Broncos 35 Jets 13

Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (2-2), CLE by 2 – UPSET!!! Steelers 23 Browns 17

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (1-4), TEN by 6 – Titans 20 Jaguars 10

Chicago Bears (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (2-3), ATL by 3 – UPSET!!! Bears 31 Falcons 30

Green Bay Packers (3-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-2), GB by 3.5 – Packers 28 Dolphins 24

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Minnesota Vikings (2-3), DET by 2 – Lions 24 Vikings 20

Carolina Panthers (3-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1), CIN By 7 – Bengals 31 Panthers 16

New England Patriots (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), NE by 3 – Patriots 23 Bills 17

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaners (1-4), BAL by 3 – Ravens 27 Buccaneers 24

San Diego Chargers (4-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-4), SD by 7 – Chargers 31 Raiders 20

Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1) , SEA by 8 – Seahawks 27 Cowboys 17

Washington Redskins (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-1), ARZ by 3.5 – Cardinals 23 Redskins 17

San Francisco 49ers (3-2) at St. Louis Rams (1-4), SF by 3.5 – 49ers 27 Rams 20

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby Everlong » Oct 09, '14, 11:54 am

GET YOUR PICKS IN FOR TONIGHT'S GAME!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby Romo » Oct 09, '14, 11:58 am

THURSDAY NIGHT – Indianapolis Colts (3-2) at Houston Texans (3-2), IND by 2.5 – Colts

GAME OF THE WEEK - New York Giants (3-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-1), PHI by 2.5 – Eagles

Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (2-2), CLE by 2 – UPSET! Steelers

Chicago Bears (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (2-3), ATL by 3 – Atlanta

New England Patriots (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), NE by 3 – UPSET!! Bills

Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1) , SEA by 8 – UPSET!! Dallas (because why the fuck not)

Last edited by Romo on Oct 11, '14, 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby RatedRBowler » Oct 09, '14, 12:52 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK: Eagles > Giants
THURSDAY NIGHT: Colts > Texans
Broncos > Jets
Browns > Steelers
Titans > Jaguars
Falcons > Bears
Packers > Dolphins
Lions > Vikings
Bengals > Panthers
Patriots > Bills
Ravens > Buccaneers
Chargers > Raiders
Seahawks > Cowboys
Cardinals > Redskins
49ers > Rams

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Oct 09, '14, 1:20 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT – Indianapolis Colts (3-2) at Houston Texans (3-2), IND by 2.5 – COLTS

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby HFX » Oct 09, '14, 1:35 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New York Giants (3-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-1), PHI by 2.5 – Eagles 30, Giants 27

THURSDAY NIGHT – Indianapolis Colts (3-2) at Houston Texans (3-2), IND by 2.5 – UPSET! Texans 21, Colts 20

Denver Broncos (3-1) at New York Jets (1-4), DEN by 8 – Broncos 38, Jets 13

Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (2-2), CLE by 2 – UPSET! Steelers 27, Browns 23

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (1-4), TEN by 6 – Titans 34, Jaguars 17

Chicago Bears (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (2-3), ATL by 3 –UPSET! Bears 28, Falcons 27

Green Bay Packers (3-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-2), GB by 3.5 – Packers 34, Dolphins 20

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Minnesota Vikings (2-3), DET by 2 – UPSET! Vikings 26, Lions 24

Carolina Panthers (3-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1), CIN By 7 – Bengals 30, Panthers 23

New England Patriots (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), NE by 3 – Patriots 34, Bills 24

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaners (1-4), BAL by 3 – Ravens 23, Buccaneers 21

San Diego Chargers (4-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-4), SD by 7 – Chargers 45, Raiders 16

Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1) , SEA by 8 – Seahawks 32, Cowboys 23

Washington Redskins (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-1), ARZ by 3.5 – Cardinals 30, Redskins 17

San Francisco 49ers (3-2) at St. Louis Rams (1-4), SF by 3.5 – 49ers 23, Rams 17

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby xgamr » Oct 09, '14, 2:39 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New York Giants (3-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-1), PHI by 2.5 – UPSET Giants

Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (2-2), CLE by 2 – Browns

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (1-4), TEN by 6 –UPSET Jaguars

Chicago Bears (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (2-3), ATL by 3 – Falcons

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Minnesota Vikings (2-3), DET by 2 –Upset lions

New England Patriots (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), NE by 3 – UPSET Bills

Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1) , SEA by 8 – Seahawks

Last edited by xgamr on Oct 12, '14, 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby UTK » Oct 09, '14, 3:35 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT – Indianapolis Colts (3-2) at Houston Texans (3-2), IND by 2.5 – COLTS

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby SKS » Oct 09, '14, 4:14 pm

Colts over Texans

GAME OF THE WEEK - New York Giants (3-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-1), PHI by 2.5 – After week 2 I thought this would be an easy win for the Eagles. Now I'm nervous. I hope the defense finally shows up. Eagles 27, Giants 24.

Denver Broncos (3-1) at New York Jets (1-4), DEN by 8 – Even if the Jets are focused I don't see enough talent to keep up with Denver. Broncos 35, Jets 17.

Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (2-2), CLE by 2 – The Steelers just don't lose to the Browns recently, but Cleveland has looked the better team so far. Browns 20, Steelers 13.

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (1-4), TEN by 6 – Charlie Whitehurst is starting and the Titans are really bad. So are the Jaguars. Ugh. Titans 17, Jaguars 16.

Chicago Bears (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (2-3), ATL by 3 – This is going to be a high scoring shootout. Falcons 38, Bears 34.

Green Bay Packers (3-2) at Miami Dolphins (2-2), GB by 3.5 – Packers look good lately and I'm not sold on Miami. Packers 27, Dolphins 21.

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Minnesota Vikings (2-3), DET by 2 – Lions really need to bounce back after blowing the game against Buffalo. Lions 24, Vikings 21.

Carolina Panthers (3-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1), CIN By 7 – Even with Green out, the Bengals are really good at home. I don't trust the offense of Carolina. Bengals 23, Panthers 7.

New England Patriots (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), NE by 3 – I said the Bills would win the AFC East. Hail Orton. UPSET! Bills 23, Patriots 17.

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaners (1-4), BAL by 3 – The Bucs showed fight against New Orleans but I don't think they can beat Baltimore. Ravens 26, Buccaneers 18.

San Diego Chargers (4-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-4), SD by 7 – Chargers might be the best team in the NFL. Chargers 31, Raiders 10.

Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1) , SEA by 8 – If there's a team that could win in Seattle, it might be Dallas because of their running game. I think Seahawks win a close one. Seahawks 21, Cowboys 20.

Washington Redskins (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-1), ARZ by 3.5 – If Palmer plays, I gotta go with Arizona. Cardinals 17, Redskins 10.

San Francisco 49ers (3-2) at St. Louis Rams (1-4), SF by 3.5 – I really want to pick the Rams here. They did enough to win against Philly, and 49ers haven't looked very good even at 3-2. Fuck it, Rams it is. UPSET! Rams 20, 49ers 17.

Last edited by SKS on Oct 12, '14, 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 09, '14, 6:17 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT – Indianapolis Colts (3-2) at Houston Texans (3-2), IND by 2.5 – INDIANAPOLIS

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby War Daddy » Oct 09, '14, 6:28 pm

Texans over Colts

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby The Legend » Oct 10, '14, 10:18 am

Just to make a note. I've changed my pick on Tennessee vs Jacksonville game to go with the Jaguars.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby Philip Rivers » Oct 10, '14, 11:18 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - New York Giants (3-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-1), PHI by 2.5 – Upset Giants!

THURSDAY NIGHT – Indianapolis Colts (3-2) at Houston Texans (3-2), IND by 2.5 – Colts********* (Missed pick)

Denver Broncos (3-1) at New York Jets (1-4), DEN by 8 – Denver.

Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (2-2), CLE by 2 – Browns

Chicago Bears (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (2-3), ATL by 3 – Upset Bears!

Carolina Panthers (3-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1), CIN By 7 – Bungholes

New England Patriots (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), NE by 3 – Patriots

San Diego Chargers (4-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-4), SD by 7 – Super Bolts

Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1) , SEA by 8 – Hawks

Washington Redskins (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-1), ARZ by 3.5 – Cards

Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 100

Next

Return to NFL