It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 8:51 pm

Week 3 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 3 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Sep 16, '14, 1:25 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (2-0) at Seattle Seahawks (1-1), SEA by 5 – It’s not very often that you get a Super Bowl rematch the very next regular season, let alone so early in the year. This is Denver’s chance to get some payback for their historic blowout. I do expect Denver to fare much better this time around than they did in the Super Bowl. But this game is in Seattle, where the Seahawks have a ridiculous homefield advantage. I don’t see the Broncos getting the victory. Seahawks 30, Broncos 24

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-2) at Atlanta Falcons (1-1), ATL by 6.5 – Not looking good for the Buccaneers so far to start the season, but then again, this is a team that thought bringing in Lovie Smith and starting Josh McCown was a good idea. Atlanta should roll at home in prime time after a harsh loss to the Bengals. Falcons 31, Buccaneers 10

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Buffalo Bills (2-0), BUF by 1 – I picked against Buffalo in both of their first two games, yet here they sit at a surprising 2-0. And I’m going to pick against them yet again, as I just think the Chargers are a better all-around team. I am not convinced that the Bills are for real. UPSET! – Chargers 24, Bills 13

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), DAL by 1 – The Rams snuck out a win against the hapless Buccaneers, and it’s going to be strength vs. strength when it comes down to the Cowboys’ offense vs. the Rams’ defense. I like the Cowboys’ chances here much better—the Rams are headed for yet another top five pick. Cowboys 34, Rams 12

Washington Redskins (1-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (2-0), PHI by 6.5 – The Redskins played some outstanding all-around football last week, but it WAS the Jaguars. I’m not buying the Kirk Cousins hype yet—he didn’t look great in extended action last season. Meanwhile, I’m sipping the Eagles’ kool-aid after they picked up a road win in a hostile environment in Indianapolis. While this reeks of “trap game” for Philly, I think they manage to pick up a hard fought win. Eagles 27, Redskins 24

Houston Texans (2-0) at New York Giants (0-2), HOU by 2.5 – The Giants have looked unbelievably awful after two weeks, particularly on offense, and the Texans have played some suffocating defense. I don’t see any reason to be particularly confident about the Giants’ chances in this game. The Texans will get off to a slightly surprising 3-0 start despite any really solid quarterback play. Texans 20, Giants 16

Minnesota Vikings (1-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-2), NO by 9.5 – I think it’s safe to say this is the week the Saints get off the schneid. It’s going to be interesting to see the kind of reception that Adrian Peterson gets in the SuperDome. My guess is that there are going to be a hell of a lot of boos. Go Saints! Saints 37, Vikings 10

Tennessee Titans (1-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-0), CIN by 7 – The Bengals are quietly looking like the league’s most complete team after two weeks. Can they keep that streak going? There’s no reason to believe they can’t. That defense is absolutely nasty. Bengals 33, Titans 13

Baltimore Ravens (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), BAL by 1 – I’ll tell you what, I’ve been impressed by the Browns after two weeks. They could just as easily be 0-2 or 2-0, but they’re playing their hearts out and it’s really showing up. They might not wind up with a winning record, but something feels different about this Browns team. The Ravens had a big emotional victory defeating the Steelers at home after a hell of an awful week, and they’ll have had several extra days of rest in the lead up to the game. But teams don’t win on the road very much in the AFC North, and I’m going to sip the Browns kool-aid for this week. UPSET! – Browns 20, Ravens 17

Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Detroit Lions (1-1), DET by 1 – Tough game to predict. Very equal teams on paper. The Packers got absolutely stomped by the Lions in Detroit last year on Thanksgiving, but remember: Aaron Rodgers wasn’t playing. The Packers’ defense will likely get murdered by the Lions’ high-octane offense, but with all things considered being equal, I think the Aaron Rodgers advantage is greater than the home field advantage. UPSET! – Packers 31, Lions 27

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2), IND by 7 – The Colts are in desperate need of a victory, which is great timing considering they play one of the league’s worst teams this week. They’ll notch their first W with ease. Colts 34, Jaguars 13

Oakland Raiders (0-2) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 14.5 – A huge spread here, which isn’t particularly surprising as the Raiders could wind up being a historically bad football team. I don’t think there’s any reason to believe there’s an upset in the works here. Patriots 30, Raiders 6

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), SF by 2.5 – The 49ers have historically had some issues against the Cardinals, but I imagine they’re going to be playing angry this week, which means the Cardinals will suffer their first defeat. Niners 26, Cardinals 20

Kansas City Chiefs (0-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 4.5 – Hard to know what to expect in this matchup. I was high on the Dolphins after week one, but they looked hopeless against the Bills in week two. The Chiefs held it close against the Broncos but will be without Jamaal Charles. I think that’s going to be the difference in this game. Dolphins 20, Chiefs 13

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 3 – The Panthers’ defense has been absolutely sick. While they’ve got some pretty bad offensive issues, I see them managing to handle the Steelers at home under the bright lights, even if it winds up being a bit of a challenge. Panthers 23, Steelers 20

Chicago Bears (1-1) at New York Jets (1-1), NYJ by 2.5 – Hard to say whether the Jets are as good as they showed against the Packers or if the Packers’ defense is just that bad. Maybe a little bit of both. Regardless, this will probably be a pretty solid game, but I think the Bears are just the better team overall and will show it on Monday night. UPSET! - Bears 27, Jets 20

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 3 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby The Legend » Sep 16, '14, 4:01 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (2-0) at Seattle Seahawks (1-1), SEA by 5 – Can the Broncos atone for their performance in the Super Bowl? Of course not, mostly because a Super Bowl is so far more important than this game. Also, the Seahawks in Seattle are nearly unstoppable and that should give them another victory and knock the Broncos out of the ranks of the unbeaten. All that being said, I fully expect this game to be a lot closer than it was February. Seattle Seahawks 27, Denver Broncos 23

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-2) at Atlanta Falcons (1-1), ATL by 6.5 – The Falcons appear much closer to the team from before 2013 where they are really strong at home, even if not great on the road and just an average team overall. For as much as the experts were predicting the Buccaneers to be the surprise team of the NFC this year they just have too many warts right now. Falcons should win this one. Atlanta Falcons 24, TB Buccaneers 23

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Buffalo Bills (2-0), BUF by 1 – Moving on from a team that was supposed to be a surprise in 2014 to a team that is actually going to be a surprise in 2014. It really disappoints me that the Bills are doing so well (purely 2015 draft related), but I can't deny what I am seeing and it's a team that is performing really well right now. The Chargers are a team that I really like and I think will do great things this year as I mentioned in my thread earlier. That being said I think home field advantage sways this one. Buffalo Bills 23, SD Chargers 20

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), DAL by 1 – It was a nice story to see the Rams get a win last week with their third string quarterback running the show. That won't happen often this year. The Cowboys are actually a surprise to watch with how they are playing defense right now. Dallas is well on their way to another 8-8 season when I figured it would be much worse before the season began. Dallas Cowboys 24, St. Louis Rams 19

Washington Redskins (1-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (2-0), PHI by 6.5 – The Redskins are quickly devolving into a team that is competing with Dallas for the biggest sideshow freaks. Philly is going to beat Washington on the road easily. Philly Eagles 25, Washington Redskins 24

Houston Texans (2-0) at New York Giants (0-2), HOU by 2.5 – The Giants are the worst team in the NFC to me. They are simply bad. The Texans will dominate this game. While I'm not sure Houston is in it for the long haul they are off to a really fast start. Houston Texans 27, NY Giants 14

Minnesota Vikings (1-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-2), NO by 9.5 – The Saints are a tricky 0-2 team. They haven't played at home yet where they are so much better. Look for them to get off to a fast start against a reeling Vikings team and earn the win. NO Saints 27, Minnesota Vikings 24

Tennessee Titans (1-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-0), CIN by 7 – I'll be rooting for this pick to be wrong, but I just don't think that will be possible. Bengals are too good right now. At some point bad Andy will come back in and replace good Andy, but I don't think this will be the week. Cincy Bengals 23, Tennessee Titans 17

Baltimore Ravens (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), BAL by 1 – Screw it, I'm not going to break this game down. The bottom line is can the Browns handle the success that came with being the surprise of the week last week? They will get tested immediately going from a game that nobody thought they could win and being the hunters to a game where a lot more people expect them to win. UPSET!!! Cleveland Browns 23, Baltimore Ravens 21

Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Detroit Lions (1-1), DET by 1 – This could be the most competitive game of the weekend. There's just so much undecided and unsettled about both of these teams and both are looking for some momentum to carry them through the early part of the season. This is a really critical matchup. In close games I usually go with home teams and even more so when it comes to division games and so that will be my deciding factor. Detroit Lions 27, GB Packers 23

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2), IND by 7 – Jacksonville is a completely believable 0-3 team, the Colts are not. While 1-2 isn't much better in what should be a weak division it is a good enough start climbing out of the cellar. Indy Colts 28, Jacksonville Jaguars 21

Oakland Raiders (0-2) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 14.5 – Patriots good, Raiders terrible. NE Patriots 27, Oakland Raiders 17

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), SF by 2.5 – I can't fully explain it, but the Niners are a mess right now. I mean a really big mess right now. Arizona can win this game at home and really set themselves up for a chance to make the playoffs this year after narrowly missing a year ago. UPSET!!! Arizona Cardinals 21, SF Niners 20

Kansas City Chiefs (0-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 4.5 – Miami needs to get back on track after a Buffalo loss that killed a lot of the momentum they built up by beating the Patriots in Week 1. They need this game badly. For that matter so do the Chiefs who are a surprising 0-2 to this point. I'll say that the Fins are the ones that get back on track. Miami Dolphins 23, KC Chiefs 19

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 3 – The Panthers have surprised me to this point going 2-0. I thought their offensive troubles would limit their ability to find success this year, but I've been wrong so far. The Steelers I was very right on. They aren't a very good team this year and they won't win this road game. Carolina Panthers 24, Pittsburgh Steelers 16

Chicago Bears (1-1) at New York Jets (1-1), NYJ by 2.5 – This will be my surprise pick of the week for me. I believe the Bears will be a really good team this year and they need this game to be that. I'll say they come up with a late game win. UPSET!!! Chicago Bears 23, NY Jets 21

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby RatedRBowler » Sep 18, '14, 1:07 am

Falcons > Bucs
Seahawks > Broncos
Chargers > Bills UPSET!!!!
Cowboys > Rams
Eagles > Redskins
JJ Watt (and Texans) > Giants
Saints > Vikings
Bengals > Titans
Ravens > Browns
Packers > Lions UPSET!!!!
Colts > Jaguars
Patriots > Raiders
Niners > Cardinals
Dolphins > Chiefs
Panthers > Steelers
Bears > Jets UPSET!!!!

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Sep 20, '14, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby War Daddy » Sep 18, '14, 1:50 am

Figured I'd try this out. I'm on my phone but I'll do the rest later. However, I got the Bucs over Atlanta.

EDIT:

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (2-0) at Seattle Seahawks (1-1), SEA by 5 – This is a tough one. It'll be alot closer but I see the Hawks toughing it out at home. Seahawks 30, Broncos 21

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-2) at Atlanta Falcons (1-1), ATL by 6.5 – ATL just got toasted by CIncy, and Bucs still want that first win. UPSET. Falcons 21, Buccaneers 24

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Buffalo Bills (2-0), BUF by 1 –Fuck the Bills. ! – Chargers 24, Bills 2

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), DAL by 1 – So much of me wants to pick the Rams, but I just canth elp but think Dallas will get a close one Cowboys 21, Rams 14

Washington Redskins (1-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (2-0), PHI by 6.5 – Anybody can win the East. ANYBODY. This came will be close and I see the Eagles pulling it off. Eagles 27, Redskins 24

Houston Texans (2-0) at New York Giants (0-2), HOU by 2.5 – Im still butthurt over the loss to the Giants in the Super Bowl. Get em, Houston! Texans 20, Giants -9000

Minnesota Vikings (1-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-2), NO by 9.5 –N'awlins at home. All Day will be watching from the couch. Saints 37, Vikings 10

Tennessee Titans (1-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-0), CIN by 7 – Who Dat say dey gon beat them Bengals? That defense is outrageous. Bengals definitely. Bengals 33, Titans 13

Baltimore Ravens (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), BAL by 1 –Im choosing the Browns, mostly because I love the fire they are playing with, and they always been that team I had a soft spot for. UPSET! – Browns 20, Ravens 17

Green Bay Packers(1-1) at Detroit Lions (1-1) Autobots vs Decepticons. Im choosing the Decepticons – Packers 13, Lions 27

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2), IND by 7 – The Colts are bunz. Jags wil lget em. UPSET Colts 7, Jaguars 21

Oakland Raiders (0-2) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 14.5 –Patriots, duh. Patriots 9000, Raiders 0

San Francisco 49ers(1-1) at Arizona Cardinals(2-0) I cant stand the Niners. Niners 12, Cardinals 20

Kansas City Chiefs (0-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 4.5 –Dolphins deserve to die. Plus my best friend is a Chiefs fan. Dolphins 20, Chiefs 30

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 3 – Panthers will do business here. Panthers 23, Steelers 20

Chicago Bears (1-1) at New York Jets (1-1), NYJ by 2.5 – If youre in the AFC East, and youre not the Patriots, then Ill never pick you.. UPSET! - Bears 27, Jets 20

Last edited by War Daddy on Sep 18, '14, 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby ShaneOfan » Sep 18, '14, 5:35 am

Give me Atlanta over Tampa tonight

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby DBSoT » Sep 18, '14, 5:58 am

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-2) at Atlanta Falcons (1-1): Atlanta.

Rest coming later.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Messiah » Sep 18, '14, 7:12 am

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Everlong » Sep 18, '14, 8:04 am

There's a game TONIGHT! Get your picks in!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby SKS » Sep 18, '14, 10:01 am

Falcons 21, Buccaneers 6.

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (2-0) at Seattle Seahawks (1-1), SEA by 5 – The Broncos haven't looked as dominant as I thought they would so far. Seattle coming off a loss do not want to lose here at home, plus, Arizona could get to 3-0 today putting Seattle in an early hole. Seahawks 27, Broncos 17.

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Buffalo Bills (2-0), BUF by 1 – This is a tough one to call. Obviously you have the "west coast team going on the road at 1 EST" thing. The Bills have looked really good also. Chargers are a bit more inconsistent on the road so I'll go with Buffalo. Bills 21, Chargers 16.

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), DAL by 1 – The Cowboys are not very good. The Rams are not very good either. Part of me thinks the Cowboys will win this one, but I believe in STACED GOD. UPSET! Rams 20, Cowboys 17.

Washington Redskins (1-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (2-0), PHI by 6.5 – The Redskins will fare better with Cousins in at QB. If the Eagles can get their head out of their ass in the first half of games, they should win this game. I'm not sure what to think of Washington's defense, I'm hoping the Eagles offense can start strong here. Eagles 31, Redskins 27.

Houston Texans (2-0) at New York Giants (0-2), HOU by 2.5 – With Arian Foster out, something is telling me the Giants are going to win this game. Ryan Fitzpatrick is Ryan Fitzpatrick after all. The Giants really should have won last week if not for the turnovers. UPSET! Giants 21, Texans 20.

Minnesota Vikings (1-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-2), NO by 9.5 – I don't see anyway the Saints lose this one at home. No Peterson for the Vikings means Matt Cassell is going to have to do the majority of the work, not looking good for them. Saints 35, Vikings 10.

Tennessee Titans (1-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-0), CIN by 7 – The Bengals look like the best team in the NFL. I can see the Titans offense struggling on the road. Bengals 27, Titans 6.

Baltimore Ravens (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), BAL by 1 – I have a hunch that the Browns are going to win this game. Ravens really haven't impressed me much this season. UPSET! Browns 16, Ravens 7.

Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Detroit Lions (1-1), DET by 1 – Should be a great game. I gotta think the Lions will run over the Packers after getting basically blanked in Carolina last week. Rodgers and company will keep them in the game but I don't trust their defense to shut Detroit down. Lions 34, Packers 24.

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2), IND by 7 – If the Colts lose this one, then LOL. Would be nothing short of amazing. Colts 28, Jaguars 14.

Oakland Raiders (0-2) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 14.5 – Should be a cakewalk for New England at home. The Raiders are just terrible. Patriots 30, Raiders 7.

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), SF by 2.5 – I don't have much faith in the 49ers but I'm loving the Cardinals so far this season. Even with Stanton starting, something is telling me the Cardinals D will step up and get them the win here. UPSET! Cardinals 24, 49ers 20.

Kansas City Chiefs (0-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 4.5 – The Chiefs are pretty mediocre. Same goes for the Dolphins, but I think they'll bounce back. Nothing has shown me that Alex Smith can win games for KC with Charles out. Dolphins 21, Chiefs 17.

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 3 – The Steelers defense is awful. Unless a miracle happens and they fix their game plan by tonight's game, Panthers should roll. Panthers 27, Steelers 13.

Chicago Bears (1-1) at New York Jets (1-1), NYJ by 2.5 – Very tough game to call. Going by what I saw last Sunday against the Niners, I'll go with the Bears in a close one. UPSET! Bears 27, Jets 24.

Last edited by SKS on Sep 21, '14, 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby HFX » Sep 18, '14, 10:35 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (2-0) at Seattle Seahawks (1-1), SEA by 5 – Seahawks 34, Broncos 24

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-2) at Atlanta Falcons (1-1), ATL by 6.5 – Falcons 30, Buccaneers 13

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Buffalo Bills (2-0), BUF by 1 – USPET! Chargers 28, Bills 20

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), DAL by 1 – Cowboys 31, Rams 13

Washington Redskins (1-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (2-0), PHI by 6.5 – Eagles 32, Redskins 23

Houston Texans (2-0) at New York Giants (0-2), HOU by 2.5 – Texans 24, Giants 12

Minnesota Vikings (1-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-2), NO by 9.5 – Saints 37, Vikings 17

Tennessee Titans (1-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-0), CIN by 7 – Bengals 26, Titans 16

Baltimore Ravens (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), BAL by 1 – UPSET! Browns 23, Ravens 16

Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Detroit Lions (1-1), DET by 1 – Lions 38, Packers 35

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2), IND by 7 – Colts 42, Jaguars 20

Oakland Raiders (0-2) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 14.5 – Patriots 34, Raiders 13

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), SF by 2.5 – UPSET! Cardinals 21, 49ers 20

Kansas City Chiefs (0-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 4.5 – Dolphins 24, Chiefs 20

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 3 – Panthers 26, Steelers 20

Chicago Bears (1-1) at New York Jets (1-1), NYJ by 2.5 – UPSET! Bears 27, Jets 19

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Romo » Sep 18, '14, 11:16 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (2-0) at Seattle Seahawks (1-1), SEA by 5 – Seahawks 31, Broncos 27

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-2) at Atlanta Falcons (1-1), ATL by 6.5 – Falcons 24, Buccaneers 10

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Buffalo Bills (2-0), BUF by 1 – USPET! Chargers 28, Bills 27

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), DAL by 1 – Cowboys 24, Rams 19

Washington Redskins (1-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (2-0), PHI by 6.5 – Eagles 32, Redskins 23

Houston Texans (2-0) at New York Giants (0-2), HOU by 2.5 – Texans 23, Giants 7

Minnesota Vikings (1-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-2), NO by 9.5 – Saints 34, Vikings 10

Tennessee Titans (1-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-0), CIN by 7 – Bengals 26, Titans 16

Baltimore Ravens (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), BAL by 1 – Browns 23, Ravens 26

Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Detroit Lions (1-1), DET by 1 – UPSET!! Lions 28, Packers 35

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2), IND by 7 – Colts 31, Jaguars 20

Oakland Raiders (0-2) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 14.5 – Patriots 24, Raiders 17

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), SF by 2.5 – UPSET! Cardinals 27, 49ers 23

Kansas City Chiefs (0-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 4.5 – UPSET!! Dolphins 21, Chiefs 27

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 3 – UPSET!! Panthers 20, Steelers 27

Chicago Bears (1-1) at New York Jets (1-1), NYJ by 2.5 – UPSET! Bears 31, Jets 16

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby UTK » Sep 18, '14, 11:42 am

ATLANTA, YO

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Philip Rivers » Sep 18, '14, 12:33 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-2) at Atlanta Falcons (1-1), ATL by 6.5 – Falcons

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Buffalo Bills (2-0), BUF by 1 – UPSET, San Diego Super Chargers!

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), DAL by 1 – Dallas

Washington Redskins (1-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (2-0), PHI by 6.5 – Eagles

Houston Texans (2-0) at New York Giants (0-2), HOU by 2.5 – Upset! Giants

Minnesota Vikings (1-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-2), NO by 9.5 – Saints

Tennessee Titans (1-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-0), CIN by 7 – Cincy.

Baltimore Ravens (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), BAL by 1 – UPSET! Browns

Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Detroit Lions (1-1), DET by 1 – Lions

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2), IND by 7 – Colts

Oakland Raiders (0-2) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 14.5 – Pats

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), SF by 2.5 – UPSET! Cards

Kansas City Chiefs (0-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 4.5 – Upset! Chiefs

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 3 – Carolina

Chicago Bears (1-1) at New York Jets (1-1), NYJ by 2.5 – Upset! Bears

Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 100

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Sep 18, '14, 12:47 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (2-0) at Seattle Seahawks (1-1), SEA by 5 – Seahawks 27 Broncos 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-2) at Atlanta Falcons (1-1), ATL by 6.5 – Falcons 24 Buccaneers 13

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Buffalo Bills (2-0), BUF by 1 – UPSET!!! Chargers 20 Bills 10

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), DAL by 1 – Cowboys 28 Rams 16

Washington Redskins (1-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (2-0), PHI by 6.5 – Eagles 31 Redskins 17

Houston Texans (2-0) at New York Giants (0-2), HOU by 2.5 – UPSET!!! Giants 24 Texans 20

Minnesota Vikings (1-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-2), NO by 9.5 – Saints 35 Vikings 20

Tennessee Titans (1-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-0), CIN by 7 – Bengals 27 Titans 10

Baltimore Ravens (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), BAL by 1 – Ravens 23 Browns 17

Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Detroit Lions (1-1), DET by 1 – UPSET!!! Packers 31 Lions 30

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2), IND by 7 – Colts 28 Jaguars 13

Oakland Raiders (0-2) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 14.5 – Patriots 27 Raiders 13

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), SF by 2.5 – 49ers 24 Cardinals 20

Kansas City Chiefs (0-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 4.5 – Dolphins 20 Chiefs 10

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 3 – Panthers 23 Steelers 17

Chicago Bears (1-1) at New York Jets (1-1), NYJ by 2.5 – UPSET!!! Bears 31 Jets 24

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby BSM » Sep 18, '14, 1:53 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (2-0) at Seattle Seahawks (1-1), SEA by 5 – Seahawks

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-2) at Atlanta Falcons (1-1), ATL by 6.5 – Falcons

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Buffalo Bills (2-0), BUF by 1 – USPET! Chargers

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), DAL by 1 – Cowboys

Washington Redskins (1-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (2-0), PHI by 6.5 – Eagles

Houston Texans (2-0) at New York Giants (0-2), HOU by 2.5 – Texans

Minnesota Vikings (1-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-2), NO by 9.5 – Saints

Tennessee Titans (1-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-0), CIN by 7 – Bengals

Baltimore Ravens (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), BAL by 1 – Ravens

Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Detroit Lions (1-1), DET by 1 – UPSET! Packers

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2), IND by 7 – Colts

Oakland Raiders (0-2) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 14.5 – Patriots

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), SF by 2.5 – UPSET! Cardinals

Kansas City Chiefs (0-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 4.5 – UPSET! Chiefs

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 3 – Panthers

Chicago Bears (1-1) at New York Jets (1-1), NYJ by 2.5 – UPSET! Bears

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby CubsIn5 » Sep 18, '14, 2:52 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Denver Broncos (2-0) at Seattle Seahawks (1-1), SEA by 5 –Never go against your team, no matter how obvious the correct choice is. THATS THE PETE ROSE RULE. -Upset!Broncos

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-2) at Atlanta Falcons (1-1), ATL by 6.5 – The only thing softer than the spot in my heart for the Buc's is how they play. - Falcons

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Buffalo Bills (2-0), BUF by 1 – This game really depends on how much the Bills spent on their gypsy curse. I'm thinking its gonna wear off at exactl 3:00 in the 3rd Quarter - Upset Chargers

Dallas Cowboys (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), DAL by 1 – Fuck the Cowboys...But in all honesty fuck the Rams too. - Cowboys

Washington Redskins (1-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (2-0), PHI by 6.5 – ALL HAIL THE NEW ELITE QB IN THE NFL KIR...oh wait that was against the Jaguars. - Eagles

Houston Texans (2-0) at New York Giants (0-2), HOU by 2.5 – I probably won't pick the Giants once this season - Texans

Minnesota Vikings (1-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-2), NO by 9.5 – Can Cordarelle Patterson carry an entire team on his back?!?1...no no he cannot. - Saints

Tennessee Titans (1-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-0), CIN by 7 – Bengals are looking strong, no reason they should faulted under the Titans - Bengals

Baltimore Ravens (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), BAL by 1 – #BeleiveInBrown hmmm maybe not the best hashtag. Either way go Browns - Upset!Browns.

Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Detroit Lions (1-1), DET by 1 – In what I would expect to be a shootout of a game....Give me a second flipping a coin..... Alright Packers! - Upset Packers!

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2), IND by 7 – There is such a small part of me that wants the Jags to run over the Colts here but thats probably not gonna happen. - Colts

Oakland Raiders (0-2) at New England Patriots (1-1), NE by 14.5 –New England by 14.5 seems a little small. Knowing Tom Brady's desire to run up a score. - Patriots

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), SF by 2.5 – Colin Kaepernick is angry. You won't like him when he's angry - Cardinals

Kansas City Chiefs (0-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 4.5 –Fuck the Chiefs. - Miami

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 3 – Greg Hardy out, Steelers in. Upset! Steelers

Chicago Bears (1-1) at New York Jets (1-1), NYJ by 2.5 – I'm gonna go ahead an go with the Bears here. Cutler is so unpredictable. - Upset Bears

CubsIn5 None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 14

Postby xgamr » Sep 18, '14, 4:00 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-2) at Atlanta Falcons (1-1), ATL by 6.5- Falcons

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby The Legend » Sep 18, '14, 4:17 pm

The number of people picking the Browns concerns me. If I've learned anything it's that whenever just about everyone in the world expects them to do something they do just the opposite (case in point they beat the Saints last week),

World Champion
World Champion

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Sep 18, '14, 5:49 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-2) at Atlanta Falcons (1-1), ATL by 6.5- FALCONS

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby The Legend » Sep 18, '14, 9:04 pm

So the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, huh? Not exactly looking like a playoff sleeper. :rotf

56-0 still in the third quarter. Largest margin of victory came in 1940 in a 73-0 win of Chicago over Washington. Can Atlanta get there tonight? Biggest margin since the merger was LA over Atlanta (oddly enough) in 1976 59-0. A score New England matched in 2009 over the Titans. That one I definitely see falling.

World Champion
World Champion

Next

Return to NFL