It is currently: Jun 16, '24, 12:14 am

Week 16 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 16 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby Everlong » Dec 18, '13, 6:17 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (10-4) at Carolina Panthers (10-4), CAR by 3 - Winner gets the NFC South. Does it get much better than that? The Saints had an unbelievable choke job against the Rams and have had their struggles on the road this season. If they can't get at least one home game in the playoffs, they're done for. I'm going to go with the Panthers to pick up the biggest win in their franchise in a decade to get their first division title since 2008. Panthers 30, Saints 24

Miami Dolphins (8-6) at Buffalo Bills (5-9), MIA by 2.5 - The Dolphins need to close out the season with two wins if they want to have a chance at the playoffs, and it starts here in Buffalo. It's tempting to pick the Bills given that the Dolphins are coming off a huge emotional victory, but there's simply too much on the line here for Miami to drop this one. Dolphins 23, Bills 16

Dallas Cowboys (7-7) at Washington Redskins (3-11), DAL by 3 - WOW is the only thing you can say about that epic Cowboys collapse last week. If they don't win here, their season may be over. Fortunately, they get to play the league's most dysfunctional franchise. Good timing .Cowboys 35, Redskins 20

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5.5 - You never know what you're going to get from the Rams, but I'm going to go ahead and pick them after what they did to the Saints last week. Rams 24, Bucs 10

Chicago Bears (8-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (8-6), PHI by 3 - This game is meaningless for the Bears, as all they need to do to get into the playoffs is beat the Packers next week. For the Eagles, though, this game could mean a clinched playoff spot if the Cowboys lose to the Redskins. The Eagles are at home and are playing for more, which means they'll win. Eagles 31, Bears 24

Cleveland Browns (4-10) at New York Jets (6-8), NYJ by 2 - The Browns were oh so close to taking down the Bears last week, but couldn't hang on in the fourth quarter. Facing lesser competition in the Jets, I think they should be able to snag win number five. UPSET! Browns 27, Jets 20

Indianapolis Colts (9-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (11-3), KC by 7 - Kansas City has had an offensive explosion ever since their 3 consecutive losses, while all the Colts have to show for themselves over the last month is a trouncing of the league's worst team. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see these two teams meet again in the playoffs, but for now, I like the momentum the Chiefs have built up. Chiefs 31, Colts 27

Minnesota Vikings (4-9-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-6), CIN by 7.5 - Suddenly the Bengals find themselves in a "must win out" situation to clinch the AFC North title... crazy. It starts this week against a feisty Minnesota team that just beat the Eagles without Adrian Peterson. I don't see any such craziness happening in this matchup. Bengals 27, Vikings 17

Denver Broncos (11-3) at Houston Texans (2-12), DEN by 10.5 - Bet the schedule-makers didn't anticipate this matchup looking quite like this! It's going to be a long day for Houston. Broncos 41, Texans 12

Tennessee Titans (5-9) at Jacksonville Jaguars (4-10), TEN by 5.5 - Tennessee very nearly took down the Cardinals last week but couldn't quite manage it. Now they travel to face the scrappy Jaguars, and you never know what you'll get from them these days. Just for shits and giggles, I'll pick Jacksonville. UPSET! Jags 20, Titans 10

Arizona Cardinals (9-5) at Seattle Seahawks (12-2), SEA by 10.5 - The Cardinals need this game a lot more than the Seahawks do, but I have a hard time believing this Cardinals team is going to go into Seattle and pick up a victory. Seattle 30, Cardinals 17

New York Giants (5-9) at Detroit Lions (7-7), DET by 9 - The Giants have been epically bad recently, especially when it comes to the quarterback position. Detroit will win this game without too much difficulty, but it's a classic case of "too little, too late" as they basically need both the Bears and Packers to implode in the final couple weeks. Lions 34, Giants 14

Oakland Raiders (4-10) at San Diego Chargers (7-7), SD by 10 - The Chargers still have an outside shot at the playoffs, but would need quite a bit of help to get there. Still, you have to like their chances this weekend against Oakland, who made Kansas City look like the 1989 49ers this weekend. Chargers 33, Raiders 10

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-8) at Green Bay Packers (7-6-1), BETS OFF - Vegas still has bets listed as off for this game due to the Aaron Rodgers injury, so there'll be no upset specials for this one. It's absolutely unthinkable that the Packers are in the position they're in after everything that's happened to them this season, but if the past few days haven't proved that the Packers are a team of destiny this year, then I dunno what's going on. I think they manage to take this one whether Rodgers plays or not to set up a huge showdown against the Bears in week 17. Packers 31, Steelers 20

New England Patriots (10-4) at Baltimore Ravens (8-6), BAL by 2.5 - It's a hell of a game every time these two teams get together, and Tom Brady never has his best game against this team. I have no idea what to expect here. The Ravens offense has been absolutely anemic, but they've won four in a row, so they must be doing something right. The Patriots looked pretty dreadful against Miami. There's a lot on the line for both of these teams. So who do I trust more in a must-win scenario? Oddly enough, given the way things have gone both this season and last season, the Ravens. Ravens 20, Patriots 17

Atlanta Falcons (4-10) at San Francisco 49ers (10-4), SF by 12 - The final game at Candlestick Park, in all likelihood... crazy. 49ers 35, Falcons 6

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 16 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby HFX » Dec 18, '13, 6:58 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (10-4) at Carolina Panthers (10-4), CAR by 3 - Panthers 30, Saints 20

Miami Dolphins (8-6) at Buffalo Bills (5-9), MIA by 2.5 - Dolphins 24, Bills 17

Dallas Cowboys (7-7) at Washington Redskins (3-11), DAL by 3 - Dallas 38, Redskins 21

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5.5 - Rams 20, Buccaneers 17

Chicago Bears (8-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (8-6), PHI by 3 - UPSET! Bears 23, Eagles 21

Cleveland Browns (4-10) at New York Jets (6-8), NYJ by 2 - UPSET! Browns 14, Jets 10

Indianapolis Colts (9-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (11-3), KC by 7 - Chiefs 35, Colts 17

Minnesota Vikings (4-9-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-6), CIN by 7.5 - Bengals 28, Vikings 20

Denver Broncos (11-3) at Houston Texans (2-12), DEN by 10.5 - Broncos 58, Texans 24

Tennessee Titans (5-9) at Jacksonville Jaguars (4-10), TEN by 5.5 - UPSET! Jaguars 24, Titans 20

Arizona Cardinals (9-5) at Seattle Seahawks (12-2), SEA by 10.5 - Seahawks 38, Cardinals 21

New York Giants (5-9) at Detroit Lions (7-7), DET by 9 - Lions 20, Giants 14

Oakland Raiders (4-10) at San Diego Chargers (7-7), SD by 10 - Chargers 31, Raiders 16

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-8) at Green Bay Packers (7-6-1), BETS OFF - Packers 26, Steelers 23

New England Patriots (10-4) at Baltimore Ravens (8-6), BAL by 2.5 - UPSET! Patriots 27, Ravens 24

Atlanta Falcons (4-10) at San Francisco 49ers (10-4), SF by 12 - 49ers 38, Falcons 12

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 43

Postby BSM » Dec 18, '13, 11:41 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (10-4) at Carolina Panthers (10-4), CAR by 3 - Panthers

Miami Dolphins (8-6) at Buffalo Bills (5-9), MIA by 2.5 - Dolphins

Dallas Cowboys (7-7) at Washington Redskins (3-11), DAL by 3 - Dallas

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5.5 - UPSET! Bucs

Chicago Bears (8-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (8-6), PHI by 3 - UPSET! Bears

Cleveland Browns (4-10) at New York Jets (6-8), NYJ by 2 - Jets

Indianapolis Colts (9-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (11-3), KC by 7 - Chiefs

Minnesota Vikings (4-9-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-6), CIN by 7.5 - Bengals

Denver Broncos (11-3) at Houston Texans (2-12), DEN by 10.5 - Broncos

Tennessee Titans (5-9) at Jacksonville Jaguars (4-10), TEN by 5.5 - Titans

Arizona Cardinals (9-5) at Seattle Seahawks (12-2), SEA by 10.5 - Seahawks

New York Giants (5-9) at Detroit Lions (7-7), DET by 9 - Lions

Oakland Raiders (4-10) at San Diego Chargers (7-7), SD by 10 - Chargers

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-8) at Green Bay Packers (7-6-1), BETS OFF - Packers

New England Patriots (10-4) at Baltimore Ravens (8-6), BAL by 2.5 - Ravens

Atlanta Falcons (4-10) at San Francisco 49ers (10-4), SF by 12 - 49ers

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby Everlong » Dec 19, '13, 12:25 pm

Also just a note, no more Thursday games this year. Thank the lawd!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Dec 19, '13, 1:56 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (10-4) at Carolina Panthers (10-4), CAR by 3 - Absolutely huge game. The winner wins the NFC and earns a bye as the second seed in the playoffs. The loser (especially if it's Carolina) could find themselves out of the playoffs at all. Arizona will become the biggest Saints fans on the planet Sunday as a tie with Carolina goes to Arizona, the Cardinals lose to New Orleans though. The Saints haven't been consistent this year on the road, while the Panthers have been. It should be a close battle, but Carolina would make it out alive. Carolina Panthers 23, NO Saints 21

Miami Dolphins (8-6) at Buffalo Bills (5-9), MIA by 2.5 - I go back and forth on this pick. If EJ Manuel were playing I'd have no trouble picking Buffalo, but then again Thad Lewis led the Bills to a victory in Miami earlier this season. I have next to no faith in any of the three teams competing for that sixth seed in the AFC and while this game should mean more to the Dolphins I'm not sure that will matter. Oh what the hell... UPSET!!! Buffalo Bills 24, Miami Dolphins 23

Dallas Cowboys (7-7) at Washington Redskins (3-11), DAL by 3 - Dallas needs this game badly if they are going to stay in this NFC East race. The Cowboys botched a golden opportunity last week, but should be able to make up for it against an inept, turnover-prone Washington squad. They'll take care of business in a high scoring affair. Dallas Cowboys 24, Washington Redskins 23

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5.5 - Rams gonna roll. Rams gonna roll. Tampa Bay had a really good month, but they are about to crash back to earth. St. Louis Rams 23, TB Buccaneers 19

Chicago Bears (8-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (8-6), PHI by 3 - Jay Cutler showed everything he is in his return last week. He was a turnover machine early, but then composed himself enough to electrify his team with 3 fourth quarter touchdown drives. Philly on the other hand is coming in limping after having a 5-game winning streak snapped by the hapless Vikings. Both teams have high-powered offense, but potentially really bad defenses. It should be a score for score game down until the end. Philly Eagles 28, Chicago Bears 27

Cleveland Browns (4-10) at New York Jets (6-8), NYJ by 2 - The Cleveland Browns were once 3-2 this season. Then they entered their bye week 4-5 and one game out of division lead. One problem, they never realized that the bye week was a one week deal, not the end of the season. They haven't won since the bye and quite possibly may not win in the second half of the season. Cleveland usually does win one game they shouldn't at the end of the season that does nothing except drop their draft status five slots as they move from four to five wins. However, this year could be different as the Browns will be without Joe Haden and Jordan Cameron this week. Jets pull off this win. NY Jets 23, Cleveland Browns 21

Indianapolis Colts (9-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (11-3), KC by 7 - The Colts are really fortunate that they compete in the worst worst division in football. Without that benefit Indy would probably not be a .500 team and certainly no better than that. The Chiefs will take care of business in a big way. KC Chiefs 27, Indy Colts 20

Minnesota Vikings (4-9-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (9-5), CIN by 7.5 - The Bengals hold a slim game lead on Baltimore for the AFC North lead, but currently lose out on the tiebreaker if it were to come to that next week with the Ravens beating them. I like their odds to make the playoffs as the second wild card even if they don't win the division, but a home game is important, so is the third seed in the playoffs that they are currently tied for would mean avoiding the Chiefs in Round One. They can't let the Vikings beat them at home if they want to show they are better than they were last year. Cincy Bengals 27, Minnesota Vikings 23

Denver Broncos (11-3) at Houston Texans (2-12), DEN by 10.5 - The only question about this game is will Manning break the passing TD mark this week or next. I'll go with this week. Denver Broncos 34, Houston Texans 20

Tennessee Titans (5-9) at Jacksonville Jaguars (4-10), TEN by 5.5 - I will be rooting for the Jaguars to win this game big time to move them down the draft board. And Hell, Jacksonville won in Tennessee, so why shouldn't they win in Florida. UPSET!!! Jacksonville Jaguars 27, Tennessee Titans 23

Arizona Cardinals (9-5) at Seattle Seahawks (12-2), SEA by 10.5 - This is a fairly intriguing game from the fact that this game means far more to Arizona than it does Seattle. The Seahawks all but have the #1 seed in the NFC wrapped up, while as already touched upon the Cardinals are fighting for the second wild card with everything they have. That motivation could lead Arizona to a win, but Seattle is too tough at home for me to pick against them right now. Seattle Seahawks 24, Arizona Cardinals 20

New York Giants (5-9) at Detroit Lions (7-7), DET by 9 - Detroit needs this game and they should get as the Giants have pretty much packed it in for the season. Detroit Lions 27, NY Giants 21

Oakland Raiders (4-10) at San Diego Chargers (7-7), SD by 10 - San Diego has more momentum than anybody in the race for the second wild card in the AFC. Unfortunately, they may have come from too far back to be able to complete the comeback. They will win this game though to make it last through the final game. SD Chargers 28, Oakland Raiders 20

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-8) at Green Bay Packers (7-6-1), BETS OFF - Until I hear Aaron Rodgers is playing I won't pick them for this game, but if he does get cleared they will be my pick. Pittsburgh Steelers 24, GB Packers 23

New England Patriots (10-4) at Baltimore Ravens (8-6), BAL by 2.5 - If Gronk were playing I would be picking New England for this game, but he isn't so I won't. The defending Super Bowl champions continue their quest to defend that title this January. Baltimore Ravens 23, NE Patriots 20

Atlanta Falcons (4-10) at San Francisco 49ers (10-4), SF by 12 - Snoozefest of the week. Sn Fran will win big. SF Niners 27, Atlanta Falcons 17

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby xgamr » Dec 21, '13, 10:04 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (10-4) at Carolina Panthers (10-4), CAR by 3 - Panthers

Miami Dolphins (8-6) at Buffalo Bills (5-9), MIA by 2.5 - Dolphins

Dallas Cowboys (7-7) at Washington Redskins (3-11), DAL by 3 - Cowboys

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5.5 - Rams

Chicago Bears (8-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (8-6), PHI by 3 - Eagles

Cleveland Browns (4-10) at New York Jets (6-8), NYJ by 2 - UPSET Browns

Indianapolis Colts (9-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (11-3), KC by 7 - Chiefs

Minnesota Vikings (4-9-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-6), CIN by 7.5 - Bengals

Denver Broncos (11-3) at Houston Texans (2-12), DEN by 10.5 - Broncos

Tennessee Titans (5-9) at Jacksonville Jaguars (4-10), TEN by 5.5 - Titans

Arizona Cardinals (9-5) at Seattle Seahawks (12-2), SEA by 10.5 - Seahawks

New York Giants (5-9) at Detroit Lions (7-7), DET by 9 - UPSET Giants

Oakland Raiders (4-10) at San Diego Chargers (7-7), SD by 10 - Chargers

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-8) at Green Bay Packers (7-6-1), BETS OFF - Steelers

New England Patriots (10-4) at Baltimore Ravens (8-6), BAL by 2.5 - UPSET Patriots

Atlanta Falcons (4-10) at San Francisco 49ers (10-4), SF by 12 - 49ers

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby Str8Shooter » Dec 22, '13, 9:18 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (10-4) at Carolina Panthers (10-4), CAR by 3 - CAROLINA

Miami Dolphins (8-6) at Buffalo Bills (5-9), MIA by 2.5 - MIAMI

Dallas Cowboys (7-7) at Washington Redskins (3-11), DAL by 3 - DALLAS

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5.5 - ST LOUIS

Chicago Bears (8-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (8-6), PHI by 3 - PHILADELPHIA

Cleveland Browns (4-10) at New York Jets (6-8), NYJ by 2 - UPSET!! CLEVELAND

Indianapolis Colts (9-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (11-3), KC by 7 - KANSAS CITY

Minnesota Vikings (4-9-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-6), CIN by 7.5 - CINCINNATI

Denver Broncos (11-3) at Houston Texans (2-12), DEN by 10.5 - DENVER

Tennessee Titans (5-9) at Jacksonville Jaguars (4-10), TEN by 5.5 - TENNESSEE

Arizona Cardinals (9-5) at Seattle Seahawks (12-2), SEA by 10.5 - SEATTLE

New York Giants (5-9) at Detroit Lions (7-7), DET by 9 - DETROIT

Oakland Raiders (4-10) at San Diego Chargers (7-7), SD by 10 - SAN DIEGO

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-8) at Green Bay Packers (7-6-1), BETS OFF - PITTSBURGH

New England Patriots (10-4) at Baltimore Ravens (8-6), BAL by 2.5 - UPSET!! NEW ENGLAND

Atlanta Falcons (4-10) at San Francisco 49ers (10-4), SF by 12 - SAN FRANCISCO

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby ShaneOfan » Dec 22, '13, 10:06 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (10-4) at Carolina Panthers (10-4), CAR by 3: Panthers

Miami Dolphins (8-6) at Buffalo Bills (5-9), MIA by 2.5: Bills

Dallas Cowboys (7-7) at Washington Redskins (3-11), DAL by 3: Cowboys

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5.5: Rams

Chicago Bears (8-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (8-6), PHI by 3: Eagles

Cleveland Browns (4-10) at New York Jets (6-8), NYJ by 2: Browns UPSET!!!!!

Indianapolis Colts (9-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (11-3), KC by 7: Chiefs

Minnesota Vikings (4-9-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-6), CIN by 7.5: Bengals

Denver Broncos (11-3) at Houston Texans (2-12), DEN by 10.5: Broncos

Tennessee Titans (5-9) at Jacksonville Jaguars (4-10), TEN by 5.5: Titans

Arizona Cardinals (9-5) at Seattle Seahawks (12-2), SEA by 10.5: Seahawks

New York Giants (5-9) at Detroit Lions (7-7), DET by 9: Lions

Oakland Raiders (4-10) at San Diego Chargers (7-7), SD by 10: Chargers

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-8) at Green Bay Packers (7-6-1), BETS OFF: Steelers

New England Patriots (10-4) at Baltimore Ravens (8-6), BAL by 2.5: Pats

Atlanta Falcons (4-10) at San Francisco 49ers (10-4), SF by 12: Niners

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby RatedRBowler » Dec 22, '13, 10:59 am

MIA > BUF
NO > CAR
CIN > MIN
DEN > HOU
TEN > JAX
KC > IND
CLE > NYJ
STL > TB
DAL > WAS
DET > NYG
SEA > ARI
NE > BAL
GB > PIT
SD > OAK
CHI > PHI
SF > ATL

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby motionmann » Dec 22, '13, 11:57 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (10-4) at Carolina Panthers (10-4), CAR by 3: Panthers

Miami Dolphins (8-6) at Buffalo Bills (5-9), MIA by 2.5: Dolphins

Dallas Cowboys (7-7) at Washington Redskins (3-11), DAL by 3: Cowboys

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5.5: Rams

Chicago Bears (8-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (8-6), PHI by 3: Eagles

Cleveland Browns (4-10) at New York Jets (6-8), NYJ by 2: Jets

Indianapolis Colts (9-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (11-3), KC by 7: UPSET! Colts

Minnesota Vikings (4-9-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-6), CIN by 7.5: UPSET! Vikings

Denver Broncos (11-3) at Houston Texans (2-12), DEN by 10.5: Broncos

Tennessee Titans (5-9) at Jacksonville Jaguars (5-9), TEN by 5.5: UPSET! Jaguars

Arizona Cardinals (9-5) at Seattle Seahawks (12-2), SEA by 10.5: Seahawks

New York Giants (5-9) at Detroit Lions (7-7), DET by 9: Lions

Oakland Raiders (4-10) at San Diego Chargers (7-7), SD by 10: Chargers

Pittsburgh Steelers (6-8) at Green Bay Packers (7-6-1), BETS OFF: Packers

New England Patriots (10-4) at Baltimore Ravens (8-6), BAL by 2.5: Ravens

Atlanta Falcons (4-10) at San Francisco 49ers (10-4), SF by 12: 49ers

motionmann None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Postby Everlong » Dec 24, '13, 10:38 am

Apparently we had a ton of people not turn in picks for this week. I'll try to get these counted tonight with my next picks put up as well, but I'm going to be busy the next couple days with Christmas stuff. Regardless, the next set of picks should be up no later than Thursday.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Dec 24, '13, 12:30 pm

RESULTS:

xgamr: 14-4, hit two upsets
ShaneOfan: 14-4, hit two upsets
Str8Shooter: 12-5, hit one upset
The Legend: 12-5, hit one upset
motionmann: 10-7, hit one upset
RatedRBowler: 9-8, hit one upset
HFX: 9-8, hit one upset
BSM: 8-8
Everlong: 8-8

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Return to NFL