It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 5:15 am

I can't take any more of this season

Discussion for soccer/world football, including the English Premier League, La Liga, MLS and more, as well as predictions/contests/games about soccer.

Moderator: PorkChop

I can't take any more of this season

Postby PorkChop » Dec 13, '15, 12:13 pm

What a horrific excuse for a football team. Just relegate us now.

Villa have a better team than a lot of teams at the bottom of the table, but the players' mentalities are fucking awful. They go into games expecting to lose. Why even show up?

Watford are 4 points off a Champions League place and we're dead last, 6 points off 19th place. Thankyou Randy Lerner, you prize cunt.

I might go into hibernation for the foreseeable future. I can't take this anymore.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Re: I can't take any more of this season

Postby SlightlyJames » Dec 13, '15, 12:22 pm

If it makes you feel any better the champions are 2 points away from the bottom three as well. :lol

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Re: I can't take any more of this season

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Dec 13, '15, 12:23 pm

I think Villa's team is poor, don't see where the goals will come from, and there's a general malaise around the team. Sadly, they're down. I don't see how Garde will turn this around and I guess if Monk had been sacked earlier, that type of personality might have been able to conjure up bit more fight.

Least Villa aren't as boring as United atm.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Return to Soccer/Football