It is currently: May 08, '24, 1:15 am

I wouldn't be surprised if

Discussion for soccer/world football, including the English Premier League, La Liga, MLS and more, as well as predictions/contests/games about soccer.

Moderator: PorkChop

I wouldn't be surprised if

Postby PorkChop » Jul 12, '15, 4:11 am

Gerrard makes a return to Liverpool before he retires.

I just saw his debut for LA Galaxy and he looked like he didn't want to be there. I got the same vibe from all the interviews he's given. He said before he left Liverpool that he would've signed a new contract if he was offered one. He clearly still wants to play for Liverpool, he loves the club and doesn't give a shit about playing elsewhere.

If Rodgers is sacked this year, I'm 100% sure Gerrard will do a Drogba and come back to Liverpool. Watch it happen.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Re: I wouldn't be surprised if

Postby prophet » Jul 12, '15, 4:46 am

Yeah, I see that happening too. He doesn't seem like the type of personality that would fit in LA (or the US in general) and he did look a bit disinterested yesterday. He'd play a bit-part role if he did come back though, this season coming up should see to that.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: I wouldn't be surprised if

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jul 12, '15, 9:51 am

He'll come back on loan I reckon in the US off season. He shouldn't because I think Liverpool have a chance to try and show they can move on without him but if they're struggling, Brendan might give Stevie a quick call..!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Return to Soccer/Football