It is currently: May 02, '24, 11:25 am

Real Madrid

Discussion for soccer/world football, including the English Premier League, La Liga, MLS and more, as well as predictions/contests/games about soccer.

Moderator: PorkChop

Real Madrid

Postby PorkChop » May 16, '15, 2:14 am

Real Madrid are quickly becoming my most hated team on earth.

Their fans are fucking horrible. Basically hounding Gareth Bale out the club, swarming him while he's trying to drive away, singing offensive chants at him... even though he won them a Champions League and has a 1 in 2 goal ratio for the team. Same goes for Ancelotti - Real fans never seem to take to their managers because they have such unrealistic and crazy expectations which nobody can live up to. Even if Jesus returned to earth, passed his Continental Pro license and was announced as Real Madrid manager, their fans would still demand he leaves and vandalise his car whilst trying to leave stadiums (or donkey, rather).

Real Madrid fans are the kind of fans who, when beating Barcelona 5-0, would boo a 6th goal because it didn't clip the bar on the way in, or curve at an angle greater than 50 degrees. They've turned their once globally-admired club into a repulsive shithole through years of being spoiled, and now when things aren't absolutely 100% perfect in every possible way, they throw their toys out the pram and demand for heads to roll. It's hilarious seeing just how far removed from reality their fans are. Of all the great teams in the world to go into meltdown, I would [keegan]love it, LOVE it[/keegan] if it were them.

Fuck Real Madrid.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Re: Real Madrid

Postby Chewy » May 16, '15, 3:03 am

United fans are worse, except for Aky, who's lovely.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 21

Postby AkydefGoldberg » May 16, '15, 10:46 am

They booed De Stefano, who is seen as their greatest ever player. I think their pompous attiude stems from their history, being the club of the Franco regime and it entitles them to lord it over everyone else and they demand to be pampered with perfection.

Bale, tbf, needs to do more. Yes he had a fantastically good season but doesn't mean he can let standards drop. I worry for him as he's struggling to impose himself on and off the field. He hasn't bothered to learn Spanish, speaking only to Modric in English and on the pitch, the relationship of admiration for Ronaldo has gone the other way of being shit scared of him. If United are clever and they sell De Gea, which they will, I'd try to get Bale as part of the deal or arrange a deal where United will be the first to know if Madrid want to sell.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Daz » May 16, '15, 10:52 am

PorkChop wrote:Real Madrid are quickly becoming my most hated team on earth.

Their fans are fucking horrible. Basically hounding Gareth Bale out the club, swarming him while he's trying to drive away, singing offensive chants at him... even though he won them a Champions League and has a 1 in 2 goal ratio for the team. Same goes for Ancelotti - Real fans never seem to take to their managers because they have such unrealistic and crazy expectations which nobody can live up to. Even if Jesus returned to earth, passed his Continental Pro license and was announced as Real Madrid manager, their fans would still demand he leaves and vandalise his car whilst trying to leave stadiums (or donkey, rather).

Real Madrid fans are the kind of fans who, when beating Barcelona 5-0, would boo a 6th goal because it didn't clip the bar on the way in, or curve at an angle greater than 50 degrees. They've turned their once globally-admired club into a repulsive shithole through years of being spoiled, and now when things aren't absolutely 100% perfect in every possible way, they throw their toys out the pram and demand for heads to roll. It's hilarious seeing just how far removed from reality their fans are. Of all the great teams in the world to go into meltdown, I would [keegan]love it, LOVE it[/keegan] if it were them.

Fuck Real Madrid.

I cannot tell you how much the image of Jesus on a coaching course tickles me.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby AkydefGoldberg » May 25, '15, 3:45 pm

Ancelotti is sacked.

When asked why he was sacked, Perez said: "I don't know"

Fucking idiot. I don't see how Benitez is a better option but intrigued how he does at Madrid with Ronaldo - probably improve them defensively I imagine.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Return to Soccer/Football