It is currently: May 02, '24, 10:58 pm

Hillary Clinton has health issue at 9/11 event

Post any national/international news discussions in this forum. Debates welcome.

Hillary Clinton has health issue at 9/11 event

Postby Circled Square » Sep 11, '16, 2:14 pm

Look at her feet. She's literally being dragged. Unfortunately she can't say her poor health is a right wing conspiracy anymore. She's putting herself through so much misery.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 209

Re: Hillary Clinton has health issue at 9/11 event

Postby KaiserGlider » Sep 11, '16, 4:05 pm

Holy shit. This election is nuts.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 472

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Sep 12, '16, 10:29 am

I'm looking forward to information on Trump's medical check coming out which is supposed to be this week I think.

It doesn't look good for Clinton, yes, part of me thought it might help her get votes from a sympathetic minority seeing how the toll on running to be president is taking on her but again, that will be a minority. Another stick for Trump to beat her with but interesting to see the areas which focus is spent on in elections over there. Health of a candidate is far removed from the minds of the electorate here or the media for that matter.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 519

Postby Circled Square » Sep 12, '16, 12:18 pm

She claims she has pneumonia, but hugs a little girl, breathing all over her lmao. Wish they'd put better effort into lying. Should have stuck with overheating.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 209

Postby KaiserGlider » Sep 12, '16, 9:55 pm

The response to this situation from Clinton's campaign has been so badly mishandled. First they said she has a heatstroke, then 8 hours later after the video went viral they said she had been diagnosed with pneumonia two days earlier. Then she goes out and hugs the obviously-staged little girl without clarifying that her pneumonia isn't contagious. Trump has uncharacteristically not bombarded her about it yet; his advisers probably forced him to keep quiet and let the situation play out by itself for now.

A blog poster on Twitter opened my eyes to the truth - he said what really happened was that she was feeling the Bern and that this was all part of Bernie's master plan to get picked as her replacement.

AkydefGoldberg wrote:I'm looking forward to information on Trump's medical check coming out which is supposed to be this week I think.

Trump's "doctor's note" that he released a while ago was hilarious. If he ever actually releases more medical stuff, I doubt it's going to be something much more legitimate than that.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby Twister » Sep 13, '16, 1:43 am

Doesn't look good for her, but then again Trumps 'doctors note' was a complete farse too so he doesn't have a leg to stand on really.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Return to News and Politics