It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 6:56 am

50+ dead, 50+ more injured in shooting at Orlando gay club

Post any national/international news discussions in this forum. Debates welcome.

Re: 50+ dead, 50+ more injured in shooting at Orlando gay club

Postby Everlong » Jun 15, '16, 1:22 pm

Christ, when did this thread turn into the home for wacked out conspiracy theories?

If Sandy Hook was really a conspiracy to push for anti-gun legislation, the people in charge of the conspiracy must be really dumb, because they vastly underestimated how much republicans in congress value guns over innocent lives.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby VaderBomb » Jun 15, '16, 1:28 pm

Everlong wrote:Christ, when did this thread turn into the home for wacked out conspiracy theories?

If Sandy Hook was really a conspiracy to push for anti-gun legislation, the people in charge of the conspiracy must be really dumb, because they vastly underestimated how much republicans in congress value guns over innocent lives.

You are right about that, sir. They are very dumb and very sloppy, almost on purpose to mock the masses. There are so many loopholes in 9/11 and Sandy Hook and while their respective loopholes are quite different (9/11 was a ritual sacrifice of a large amount of people and a reason for us to go to war for oil. Sandy Hook was fake and was used as a gun control agenda), they exist. Do some research into it. Watch some documentaries.

Here are two interesting pieces on Sandy Hook:

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 177

Postby Circled Square » Jun 15, '16, 1:57 pm

Everlong wrote:Christ, when did this thread turn into the home for wacked out conspiracy theories?

I thought it sounded looney too, mainly because it's the lives of children that are being discussed, but once I was able to get over that and saw it objectively, there's some huge red flags. Bad acting, parents of SH children moving in the town within the past year and selling their previous homes for a dollar, the lack of Lanza DNA on a lot of the weapons, the car, a letter sent to Sandy Hook elementary licked by a New York felon, a man in camo gear being caught behind the school in the woods and never talked about again, changing stories by police and conflicting police reports. Even small details like Lanza being medically unfit to take standardized tests and go to school yet he appears on the honor list, the family being represented by Edelman, a PR firm used by mega-business corporations, not regular people, etc.

If you've got any time I'd recommend these videos. Nothing is too far out in the deep end.

....I am conflicted on the motive. Part of me says gun control, but that's too obvious for my liking. I think it was something simpler. It was about money.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby DBSoT » Jun 15, '16, 2:23 pm

You know there is a real problem when even Bill O'Reilly is asking for some form of gun control.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bill-orei ... 49244.html

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Matteo » Jun 15, '16, 8:40 pm

VaderBomb wrote:
Matteo wrote:
VaderBomb wrote:Unarm the population and allow police and the military access to the same weapons that you take away from the civilians, we are one step closer to a police state, martial law and/or complete power and control over the people.

I always respect your input, Vader, but I have to respectfully disagree here. The United States has the most technologically developed and prodigious military in the entire world. They don't need to disarm the population if they want to implement a police state or impose martial law. Some citizens having an assault rifle means nothing when you look at the sheer intricacy and immensity of the United States military inventory. I find this argument very unsound, to be honest, and I mostly hear it from the ardent reactionaries like Alex Jones. My country, Australia, disarmed the population following the Port Arthur massacre, and we haven't had anything like a police state.

Also, when you say Sandy Hook is a false flag operation, are you saying it didn't happen or it did happen but the perpetuator was acting as an agent to the US government?

Australia is very different from the US. I don't live there and don't know much about the relationship between government and the people but over here it's pretty scary. They've rigged our presidential election to move towards a more totalitarian state. Mass shootings mostly happen during important socio-political times. As far as Sandy Hook goes, I believe it to be a hoax considering the multiple 2 to 3 plus hour documentaries that I've seen. I'm not going out and say that I have absolute proof that it was a hoax but all signs point to that. Many other false flags did in fact happen, such as Orlando. I have no doubt that he was hired to pull it off during a very tumultuous week in US politics. The final primary took place and Bernie refuses to endorse Clinton while she steals the election. Of course the media won't talk about voter fraud and suppression because the big news channels are her handlers.

Also, fuck Alex Jones.

I still don't understand why the US government are so ardent in disarming the population, though. As I said, some of the civilian populace owning firearms means nothing when you look at the sheer technological intricacy and immensity of their military inventory. I always feel this argument feels flat, and I think a lot of it is rooted in an ontological paranoia of authority and government that is rooted in American political culture.

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 195

Previous

Return to News and Politics