It is currently: Apr 19, '24, 1:32 pm

Kanye West announces plan to run for president in 2020

Post any national/international news discussions in this forum. Debates welcome.

Re: Kanye West announces plan to run for president in 2020

Postby Locke » Sep 06, '15, 3:03 pm

I'm always over the top, I can't stand this talking about Kanye like he's the 2nd coming of Christ. His lyrics are like CLOWN CARS. "Tell her friends, Like Fritos, I'm trying to lay. I can't only have one and I ain't trying to wait." Are you serious? That's somehow better than "A button on a string and I heard everything" when he was talking about Buddy Guy, an artist who had nothing but music, real music, and started his career with literally a button on a string making original new sounds that no one even could comprehend at the time.. I'm sorry but mixing over other people's music and making rhymes isn't original or important to me, let alone enough to call yourself "Yesus." I'm putting my foot down, that's just egomaniac syndrome and dumb to act so self important.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 137

Re: Kanye West announces plan to run for president in 2020

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 06, '15, 3:34 pm

This thread has officially gone off the rails. Nothing is getting solved here and bad feelings are being created. Locked.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Previous

Return to News and Politics