It is currently: Apr 23, '24, 2:16 pm

I have a hard time believing the Syria gas story

Post any national/international news discussions in this forum. Debates welcome.

I have a hard time believing the Syria gas story

Postby Circled Square » Apr 07, '17, 7:47 am

I can't be the only one who can't understand this shit. Assad is winning the war, let's say you're winning a war against ISIS, do you do

A - Finish the war and reclaim your country
B - Gas children when it's horrible global PR, a red line and does literally nothing to help you win

I feel like most likely the place they bombed had gas there. I've heard of Syria using chemical weapons before but even the the evidence wasn't conclusive at all. This feels like a narrative used to justify more middle east intervention. Look at the dead kids goy as we spend 100 million on missiles that hit a parking lot.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 209

Re: I have a hard time believing the Syria gas story

Postby VaderBomb » Apr 07, '17, 10:08 am

False flag to get us into another war in the Middle East... :(

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 177

Postby PorkChop » Apr 07, '17, 10:21 am

Circled Square wrote:I've heard of Syria using chemical weapons before but even the the evidence wasn't conclusive at all.

I don't understand why the US takes such an issue with chemical weapons. This is the same country who have used Agent Orange, white phosphorous and various other chemicals against their opponents in times of war.

Chemical weapons should never be used against anyone, ever. But there's a weird moral relativism when it comes to the US.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1430

Postby Circled Square » Apr 07, '17, 10:26 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Zimbabwe using fucking child soldiers lmao? I agree it's weird how we care about chemical weapons and children in Syria but don't care about them elsewhere. Guess it's because Syria borders Israel lmao.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 209

Return to News and Politics