It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 11:24 am

ANNOUNCEMENT: WWE-Club Is No More

This is where we display classic threads so that we can enjoy them long into the future. Feel free to continue posting in them.

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: WWE-Club Is No More

Postby UTK » Oct 10, '13, 4:20 pm

I have a very clear vision right now: JC has created his own forum called "The TAKER CLUB". There are two members, JC and Bryan. Forum categories include: Undertaker's Early Life, Undertaker in WCW, Undertaker in the 90s, Undertaker in the Early 2000s, Modern Undertaker, Undertakerology, Undertaker in the Future, Favorite Undertaker Attire, Most Erotic Undertaker Fantasy, and Sports.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Enygma » Oct 10, '13, 4:22 pm

UnderTKane wrote:I have a very clear vision right now: JC has created his own forum called "The TAKER CLUB". There are two members, JC and Bryan. Forum categories include: Undertaker's Early Life, Undertaker in WCW, Undertaker in the 90s, Undertaker in the Early 2000s, Modern Undertaker, Undertakerology, Undertaker in the Future, Favorite Undertaker Attire, Most Erotic Undertaker Fantasy, and Sports.

:lol :lol :lol

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 27

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 10, '13, 4:23 pm

UnderTKane wrote:I have a very clear vision right now: JC has created his own forum called "The TAKER CLUB". There are two members, JC and Bryan. Forum categories include: Undertaker's Early Life, Undertaker in WCW, Undertaker in the 90s, Undertaker in the Early 2000s, Modern Undertaker, Undertakerology, Undertaker in the Future, Favorite Undertaker Attire, Most Erotic Undertaker Fantasy, and Sports.

:lol: and Cris is global mod

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Chewy » Oct 10, '13, 6:12 pm

ShaneOfan wrote:

:lol: and Cris is global mod

Using the handle Mrs Randy Johnson.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby Kyle » Oct 11, '13, 4:01 pm

....And sports.

Love that at the end, UTK.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 12, '13, 2:32 am

Image'

Just in case anyone wants to make a parody account, just found these on google before they disappear forever.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Locke » Oct 12, '13, 8:18 am

VaderBomb wrote:Image'

Just in case anyone wants to make a parody account, just found these on google before they disappear forever.

Ugh, I didn't realize how much I feared her posting here.. but when I spotted that sig/ava, I felt my heart sink into my belly. :lol Lord, she was such a bitch on wheels. We should all be singing "Ding dong the witch is dead."

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 12, '13, 10:08 am

Locke wrote:
VaderBomb wrote:Image'

Ugh, I didn't realize how much I feared her posting here.. but when I spotted that sig/ava, I felt my heart sink into my belly. :lol Lord, she was such a bitch on wheels. We should all be singing "Ding dong the witch is dead."

:lol Yeah this is probably the last time you'll ever have to see it.

Also, we need to find NoDQ. I can see that some people have already begun that search. Awesome.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Buck » Oct 13, '13, 4:47 pm

I had just celebrated my 10 year anniversary basically one month ago on the 10th. Then, with no warning, poof, it's gone.

I've been wanting to get this off my chest for a while.

Fuck Bryan, and fuck Bryan's puppets too. We brought your site traffic, advertising revenue, and some of us even donated money. You're a fucking prick, and I've always felt that way.

I don't dislike very many people. Not as many as I used to. But Bryan is genuinely a dick.

Now that that's done, time to move on! :tim

The Artist Formerly Known As Supakilla13.

Joined WWE-Club on September 10, 2003.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
Buck Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 26

Postby Hanley! » Oct 13, '13, 5:23 pm

Actually, the money thing does make his actions seem worse. Several people actually put money into the site, he really should have treated them with more respect. Seems like those donations never bought any of us anything.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Locke » Oct 14, '13, 12:42 am

Buck wrote:I had just celebrated my 10 year anniversary basically one month ago on the 10th. Then, with no warning, poof, it's gone.

Fuck Bryan, and fuck Bryan's puppets too. We brought your site traffic, advertising revenue, and some of us even donated money. You're a fucking prick, and I've always felt that way.

I don't dislike very many people. Not as many as I used to. But Bryan is genuinely a dick.

My memory is genuine shit. I'm not kidding, the fact that I remember to wipe my ass is, to me, proof of God. That being said, your post behavior tells me you're Supakilla13: I might be off a bit, but if I am ballpark, tell me.

And no worires, I -hated- Bryan and only owe him my jizz, in the face, but I'll make up for him. I was granted the opp, I;ll use it and he will grovel at my feet later

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby HFX » Oct 14, '13, 1:12 am

Locke wrote:
Buck wrote:I had just celebrated my 10 year anniversary basically one month ago on the 10th. Then, with no warning, poof, it's gone.

My memory is genuine shit. I'm not kidding, the fact that I remember to wipe my ass is, to me, proof of God. That being said, your post behavior tells me you're Supakilla13: I might be off a bit, but if I am ballpark, tell me.

And no worires, I -hated- Bryan and only owe him my jizz, in the face, but I'll make up for him. I was granted the opp, I;ll use it and he will grovel at my feet later

You really are drunk aren't you :lol

Ya Supakilla13 is the loveable one of a kind Buck.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Locke » Oct 14, '13, 1:24 am

HFX wrote:
Locke wrote:

Fuck yea, I'm smoked! I thought being able to spell would conceal my shit. Guess not. :/ I'm not sorry, though, by any means. :lol Even my doc said I broke my wrist worse than he'd ever seen, so I am not some pussy. I'm the savage beast MFer willing to run thos circus better than ever before and stuff. Ugh I'm done talkin

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby HFX » Oct 14, '13, 1:30 am

Locke wrote:
HFX wrote:
Locke wrote:

Fuck yea, I'm smoked! I thought being able to spell would conceal my shit. Guess not. :/ I'm not sorry, though, by any means. :lol Even my doc said I broke my wrist worse than he'd ever seen, so I am not some pussy. I'm the savage beast MFer willing to run thos circus better than ever before and stuff. Ugh I'm done talkin

See you're typing well. Really well for someone who's intoxicated. But I am a master of intoxication and your words are the words of a drunk man no matter how well you type :lol

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Kyle » Oct 14, '13, 2:16 am

Now looking back, Bryan basically took the money of those who donated, and it's true, those who did really didn't get anything. For all we know the money could have been used for anything else but the forum.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby HFX » Oct 14, '13, 2:55 am

Kyle wrote:Now looking back, Bryan basically took the money of those who donated, and it's true, those who did really didn't get anything. For all we know the money could have been used for anything else but the forum.

Probably went to helping fund Vegaswhatever.whatever since that's his precious baby even before JC.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Daz » Oct 14, '13, 3:16 am

I think we can all unanimously agree Bryan is one capital fucking cunt.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Twister » Oct 14, '13, 5:13 am

I didn't think about all the people who donated. Not even so much of a thank you from him. Ugh. Scum.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby Viazon » Oct 14, '13, 6:01 am

I totally forgot about the donation thing as well. That makes it even worse. I don't see why he had to be such a baby about it. I mean, it was his decision to close the club. Surely he couldn't be that mad that one of us made their own forum and invited everybody along with them. It's just such a petty thing to do. I thought he was an adult.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby UTK » Oct 14, '13, 8:45 am

Hey, hey! The people who donated got a nice little icon on their profile!!

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Squared Circle Classics