It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 11:47 am

Another golden Kanye West quote in the news today

This is where we display classic threads so that we can enjoy them long into the future. Feel free to continue posting in them.

Another golden Kanye West quote in the news today

Postby PorkChop » Aug 07, '14, 3:03 am

He compared the pressure of being a modern-day celebrity to the discrimination black civil rights campaigners faced in 60's America.

After the rapper made a comment about sit-ins in the 1960s, he was asked whether he was equating his own paparazzi problems to the struggles of African-American civil rights campaigners. “Yes, 100%,” West is quoted as replying. “I equate it to discrimination. I equate it to inequalities.”

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/a ... rimination

One of the comments on the article is great. "I texted money for South Sudan and Gaza recently, is there some number to which I can also text a £5 contribution to help the LA celebrities' battle against their oppression?"

Originally posted in News and Politics. Moved to PubTalk Classics on 8/14/2014

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Re: Another golden Kanye West quote in the news today

Postby Romo » Aug 07, '14, 5:17 am

He also said he is the smartest man in the world or something like that, he's a grade a cunt and the sooner people realise that both him and his whore wife and nothing special the world will be a better place

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 225

Postby PorkChop » Aug 07, '14, 6:30 am

^ Agreed with the first part, not the second. Call her a whore all you want but you'd bang seven bells out of Kim Kardashian, and don't try telling me you wouldn't :lol

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby Romo » Aug 07, '14, 6:54 am

PorkChop wrote:^ Agreed with the first part, not the second. Call her a whore all you want but you'd bang seven bells out of Kim Kardashian, and don't try telling me you wouldn't :lol

Out of all the Kardashians, she'd be the last one I'd go for :lol the amount of cock she's probably had it be like sticking your dick inside the Monticello Dam (just out of boredom the order i'd bang them in Kendall, Kourtney, Kylie, Khloe then Kim

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby GNR » Aug 07, '14, 8:32 am

All hail Lord Yeezus.

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby GNR » Aug 07, '14, 8:40 am

Here's another great quote from him in this case, for what it's worth:

I'm in the business of trying to make dope shit for the world. You're in the business of representing scums and trying to make as much money as long as there's this lapse in the law.

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby SKS » Aug 07, '14, 10:09 am

Romo wrote:
PorkChop wrote:^ Agreed with the first part, not the second. Call her a whore all you want but you'd bang seven bells out of Kim Kardashian, and don't try telling me you wouldn't :lol

Out of all the Kardashians, she'd be the last one I'd go for :lol the amount of cock she's probably had it be like sticking your dick inside the Monticello Dam (just out of boredom the order i'd bang them in Kendall, Kourtney, Kylie, Khloe then Kim

What's wrong with that? :D

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Hanley! » Aug 07, '14, 10:54 am

Kim Kardashian is technically hot, but she looks so fake and doll-like that she creeps me out a little. :lol

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Daz » Aug 07, '14, 11:59 am

I wouldn't want to fuck a mannequin so I probably wouldn't give Kim a go (I imagine trying to have a conversation with her would be about the same level as talking to a mannequin). Plus I'm not black, so there's a good chance she wouldn't have me even if I did.

On the subject of Kanye being idiotic ... not really news. Every thing he says is pretty much an exercise in idiocy.

Last edited by Daz on Aug 07, '14, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby The Legend » Aug 07, '14, 12:15 pm

Romo wrote:(just out of boredom the order i'd bang them in Kendall, Kourtney, Kylie, Khloe then Kim

Just to be clear you'd rather risk prison time as a child molester than bang Khloe or Kim?

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Hanley! » Aug 07, '14, 12:23 pm

So there are five Kardashians now? I've only ever seen the one. Why do their names all begin with K? Are they just clones of Kim or something.

Actually if she was a clone too that would explain the cold dead eyes.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Aug 07, '14, 12:33 pm

^How the hell are the Kardashians even famous? Did some TV producer find these sisters (all beginning with K) and thought, fuck yes, let's give them a reality show?

But back to OP. Not into music as much these days but I remember when he released his first album and song, and I was like, this dude seems down to earth. WTF has happened to him since? There was that incident at the award show and other high profile moments, just what the hell..

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby PorkChop » Aug 07, '14, 12:35 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:^How the hell are the Kardashians even famous? Did some TV producer find these sisters (all beginning with K) and thought, fuck yes, let's give them a reality show?

Their dad was OJ Simpson's lawyer, and plus Kim is hot and was in a sex tape. This = $$$$$

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby Romo » Aug 07, '14, 12:37 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:^How the hell are the Kardashians even famous? Did some TV producer find these sisters (all beginning with K) and thought, fuck yes, let's give them a reality show?

I believe they're dad was OJ Simpsons lawyer & then Kim became Paris Hilton's bitch & then made a sextape, her mum sold it & then scored a TV deal through that & even since then they've been doing what ever they can to keep themselves famous

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Aug 07, '14, 12:41 pm

PorkChop wrote:

Their dad was OJ Simpson's lawyer, and plus Kim is hot and was in a sex tape. This = $$$$$

Was that tape worth viewing? (Not that I'm going to run off and try and search for it on the internet of course :kane)

But Kim, from what I've seen, would be worth for a one-nighter but not sure for the rest as ain't seen the rest of the clan.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby PorkChop » Aug 07, '14, 12:42 pm

Nah, it's not very good. You briefly see dat ass, though.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby Hanley! » Aug 07, '14, 1:04 pm

Yeah, there's a lot of hot ladies with sex tapes out there though.

In all probability. :P

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Aug 07, '14, 1:12 pm

The Kanye West anti circle jerk is so pathetic to see.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Aug 07, '14, 1:17 pm

Romo wrote:He also said he is the smartest man in the world or something like that, he's a grade a cunt

Grade A cunt but he has created jobs and careers for producers, rappers, etc. Constantly speaks out on racism in music and awakes the World to issues in Africa or third world countries with songs like Diamonds From Sierra Leone.

people realise that both him and his whore wife and nothing special the world will be a better place

You're right, he has nothing special besides being the most critically acclaimed artist in the past 10 years, winning 21 Grammys in the past 10 years, pushing the hip hop culture to heights its never been and constantly dropping classic albums.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby Hanley! » Aug 07, '14, 1:30 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:
Romo wrote:He also said he is the smartest man in the world or something like that, he's a grade a cunt

Grade A cunt but he has created jobs and careers for producers, rappers, etc. Constantly speaks out on racism in music and awakes the World to issues in Africa or third world countries with songs like Diamonds From Sierra Leone.

But we're agreed on the Grade A cunt part, yeah?

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Next

Return to Squared Circle Classics