It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 6:51 am

PubTalk Classics forum rules/questions

This is where we display classic threads so that we can enjoy them long into the future. Feel free to continue posting in them.

PubTalk Classics forum rules/questions

Postby Everlong » Oct 21, '13, 5:07 pm

Hi folks,

It's always been kind of in the back of my mind that if I had run WWE-Club, I'd have wanted to have a "classic threads" forum where we are able to archive all of what we consider to be "classic threads" (the banning of 7Stephen7, the death of Fatman, the discovery of CodyR, etc.) and continue to have access to them long into the future. I've seen this done at other forums and it's always been a hit.

So, I've decided to implement this here. Just a few quick notes:

1. All rules of The Club apply to this forum.

2. Only Administrators and Global Moderators can create topics in this forum, but basically nobody will be creating topics. It'll all be threads that have been moved over from their original forum into here.

3. Admins and Global Mods: when moving a thread into this forum, edit a message at the top of the original post that contains the original forum it was posted in and the day you moved it. So it'd say something like:

Thread originally posted in General Discussions. Archived on October 21st, 2013.

4. Do not over-use this forum. Few threads are true classics. Let's not cheapen the definition of a "classic" by putting too many threads into here. Check with administration before making a thread a classic.

5. Threads must have been dead for a reasonable amount of time before being moved into the Classics section.

That's all. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread. Enjoy!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Return to Squared Circle Classics