It is currently: Jun 01, '24, 6:50 am

What things did you like / hate the most about WWE Club?

This is where we display classic threads so that we can enjoy them long into the future. Feel free to continue posting in them.

Re: What things did you like / hate the most about WWE Club?

Postby Daz » Oct 12, '13, 2:41 pm

I have to say Viazon, if you think she's attractive (Cris, not Londonite - nobody could ever deny you of that), I feel sorry for your poor penis.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby Viazon » Oct 12, '13, 2:58 pm

Daz wrote:I have to say Viazon, if you think she's attractive (Cris, not Londonite - nobody could ever deny you of that), I feel sorry for your poor penis.

All hope my my penis was lost a long time ago. Don't worry about it.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 244

Postby UTK » Oct 12, '13, 3:09 pm

Viazon wrote:I came across her Facebook the other day. Here it is. https://www.facebook.com/Crissay33?fref=ts

Hey, she's not bad at all!

Looking at her status updates from 2009 though, she sounds like a fucking idiot.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby PorkChop » Oct 12, '13, 3:12 pm

UTK wrote:
Viazon wrote:I came across her Facebook the other day. Here it is. https://www.facebook.com/Crissay33?fref=ts

Hey, she's not bad at all!

Looking at her status updates from 2009 though, she sounds like a fucking idiot.

I don't have Facebook so I can't see anything on her page. Help a brother out.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Postby Viazon » Oct 12, '13, 3:21 pm

It's mostly just a bunch of shit about blackberries.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby PorkChop » Oct 12, '13, 3:28 pm

Viazon wrote:It's mostly just a bunch of shit about blackberries.

Pictures, mate.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Postby Hanley! » Oct 12, '13, 3:34 pm

Starting to feel a little bit like group stalking, guys. Particularly now that she's not part of our community. Maybe get this back on topic a little bit?

I used to like the chatroom on the old club, which hasn't been there for years now. I remember chatting to GodThatFailed, Buzz11, TwistofFate, Aky, Sailor Mars, camstud, Footienut and a few others on there back when I joined up first. The conversations had a way of little out of hand :lol but they were a great way to kill time during college.

Back then I for some reason thought that reyflyinfury619 was Bryan's second in command and was looking down on all of us. He was very intimidating back then. :P

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Everlong » Oct 12, '13, 3:38 pm

Hanley! wrote:Back then I for some reason thought that reyflyinfury619 was Bryan's second in command and was looking down on all of us. He was very intimidating back then. :P

I probably was 8)

At the time you would have joined I'd have been like 17 or 18 though so I couldn't have been that intimidating :lol

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Daz » Oct 12, '13, 3:39 pm

reyflyinfury619 wrote:
Hanley! wrote:Back then I for some reason thought that reyflyinfury619 was Bryan's second in command and was looking down on all of us. He was very intimidating back then. :P

I probably was 8)

At the time you would have joined I'd have been like 17 or 18 though so I couldn't have been that intimidating :lol

I remember you "firing" me from WCSF once because I went to my cousin's wedding and couldn't write one week. I still hold a grudge lol.

I think there was actually some rule that you could cut people if they'd be writing for under 3 months and no-showed because there was such a high turnover of writers. But I'd be there for 3 months and like 4 days or something silly and totally loop holed my way back in.

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Everlong » Oct 12, '13, 3:41 pm

Daz wrote:
I remember you "firing" me from WCSF once because I went to my cousin's wedding and couldn't write one week. I still hold a grudge lol.

I think there was actually some rule that you could cut people if they'd be writing for under 3 months and no-showed because there was such a high turnover of writers. But I'd be there for 3 months and like 4 days or something silly and totally loop holed my way back in.

Hahahaha. I maintain that there must be some part of the story that you don't know, or that I don't remember, because I can't believe that I'd have fired you if I knew you had a legitimate excuse. Maybe it wasn't even me that fired you, I dunno :P

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Hanley! » Oct 12, '13, 3:42 pm

Daz did have SOMETHING written that week. But it was only 19 pages long and he couldn't possibly turn in anything that haphazard.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby Daz » Oct 12, '13, 3:55 pm

reyflyinfury619 wrote:
Daz wrote:

Hahahaha. I maintain that there must be some part of the story that you don't know, or that I don't remember, because I can't believe that I'd have fired you if I knew you had a legitimate excuse. Maybe it wasn't even me that fired you, I dunno :P

I think there was some kind of rule at the time, that if you'd been there under 3 months and you no-showed, you'd be cut because there was such a high turnover of writers. this was back when revolution was 3 bloody shows long. I'd been writing for like 3 months and 4 days or something silly and came back with some snotty post about how there was a wedding and i'd covered multiple people and worked really hard etc. etc. i'm sure there was a moment of "oh fuck this guy, let's bring him back and give him Chileandude as a mentor."

I actually remember the moment my opinion of you went from "oh what a dick" to "oh, he's not so bad" and it was a compliment you gave me for a pre-show match with a character named Joshua Freeman. It was something along the lines of "Daz is clearly a more than capable match writer, I think it's about time he was promoted to the main roster."

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Viazon » Oct 12, '13, 4:21 pm

The WCSF was awesome. Brings back some memories. A lot of my matches were well received. I don't know how the hell that happened. I still don't think that I had any idea what I was doing. I always read my matches and thought they were crap. But hey, whatever works.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Everlong » Oct 12, '13, 4:44 pm

Yeah Daz we had a HUGE waiting list at the time, it was insane. At any given time we'd have 40-50 people on the roster, with another 20-30 in the signup thread.

Viazon, it was cus your character didn't try too hard. He was just a cool guy. There's something to be said about having a genuine face character in a fed where there are so many over the top gimmicks and larger than life personalities.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby HFX » Oct 12, '13, 4:51 pm

Then why wasn't Omega more popular Tim :(

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Everlong » Oct 12, '13, 4:52 pm

HFX wrote:Then why wasn't Omega more popular Tim :(

Because he's Canadian, duh.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby prophet » Oct 12, '13, 5:23 pm

You have no idea how much I can relate to that story.

I was way too young when I signed up for the WCSF and was universally hated by all. It was only when I came back that I began to win folk over - when I became mod I even got to see the old threads discussing whether or not they were going to let me back into the fed :lol The comments in those threads weren't great let me tell you!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534

Postby Hanley! » Oct 12, '13, 5:26 pm

I don't think I was that harsh on you, Nick ... :P

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby prophet » Oct 12, '13, 5:33 pm

Hanley! wrote:I don't think I was that harsh on you, Nick ... :P

I remember Taj absolutely slaughtered me :lol

Rightly so though to be honest. I was a little shit when I first signed up - if the shoe were on the other foot I probably wouldn't have let myself back in - I think it was Brett that fought a little bit for me!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534

Postby Everlong » Oct 12, '13, 5:33 pm

prophet wrote:You have no idea how much I can relate to that story.

I was way too young when I signed up for the WCSF and was universally hated by all. It was only when I came back that I began to win folk over - when I became mod I even got to see the old threads discussing whether or not they were going to let me back into the fed :lol The comments in those threads weren't great let me tell you!

The fact that I like you now should say a lot about how far you've come :P

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Squared Circle Classics