It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 4:07 pm

What things did you like / hate the most about WWE Club?

This is where we display classic threads so that we can enjoy them long into the future. Feel free to continue posting in them.

Re: What things did you like / hate the most about WWE Club?

Postby Ali » Feb 01, '16, 8:21 pm

I don't know why this randomly popped into my brain, but does anyone else remember that Eclipse guy who, despite being a member for about 30 minutes, was made a WCSF mod? What was that about?

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 43

Postby ChrisCrossed » Feb 01, '16, 9:52 pm

I wake up sometimes to themetalmessiah saying lol to everything.

ChrisCrossed Male
Jobber
Jobber

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 9

Postby Everlong » Feb 01, '16, 10:22 pm

Ali wrote:I don't know why this randomly popped into my brain, but does anyone else remember that Eclipse guy who, despite being a member for about 30 minutes, was made a WCSF mod? What was that about?

He was Bryan's chosen mod, because he talked a lot in the thread about rebooting the WCSF.

He was the only one of those initial seven (yes, seven!) mods I didn't pick, and he of course wound up being the worst :P

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Ali » Feb 01, '16, 10:31 pm

It felt like he was a Bryan puppet, in hindsight. What did he mean by "rebooting WCSF", anyway?

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap

Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Postby Str8Shooter » Feb 01, '16, 10:41 pm

Ali wrote:It felt like he was a Bryan puppet, in hindsight. What did he mean by "rebooting WCSF", anyway?

I don't know man lol, but the rest of us Mods at the time could tell some great Eclipse stories :lol

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Everlong » Feb 01, '16, 10:44 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:
Ali wrote:It felt like he was a Bryan puppet, in hindsight. What did he mean by "rebooting WCSF", anyway?

I don't know man lol, but the rest of us Mods at the time could tell some great Eclipse stories :lol

"Yeah yeah, all your Mafia/Devine bullshit. Let's talk more about Hero and Danger on Ascension!"

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Str8Shooter » Feb 01, '16, 10:45 pm

Everlong wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:

"Yeah yeah, all your Mafia/Devine bullshit. Let's talk more about Hero and Danger on Ascension!"

Lmao, that guy would not take no for an answer..... ever. We'd spend like an hour arguing with him about some pointless stuff and never get anything of our own done.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Everlong » Feb 01, '16, 10:47 pm

All his dumb ideas for Team Catwalk.

Speaking of which, @daz remember when we assigned you Chileandude as your mentor? :lol

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Ali » Feb 01, '16, 10:49 pm

It's like he refused to understand that Ascension was the DEVELOPMENT show. In the long run, it was only important in evaluating talent.

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap

Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Postby Str8Shooter » Feb 01, '16, 11:04 pm

Ali wrote:It's like he refused to understand that Ascension was the DEVELOPMENT show. In the long run, it was only important in evaluating talent.

The guy had several month long character arcs for people, mostly himself. We were just like "Ascension is just to get your feet wet until you get a feel for things". I believe we "fired" him for joining up with SOS while he was still a Mod. To be fair that's just the excuse we used, we wanted him gone because he drove us nuts.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Daz » Feb 02, '16, 3:45 am

Str8Shooter wrote:
Ali wrote:It's like he refused to understand that Ascension was the DEVELOPMENT show. In the long run, it was only important in evaluating talent.

The guy had several month long character arcs for people, mostly himself. We were just like "Ascension is just to get your feet wet until you get a feel for things". I believe we "fired" him for joining up with SOS while he was still a Mod. To be fair that's just the excuse we used, we wanted him gone because he drove us nuts.

And I took over SOS around that time and never used him, cause I hated the cunt in WCSF. If I remember correctly, he used the name "The Hollywood Horror" Marcus Eclipse.

I remember having to feud with him and Hero in WCSF and he would pitch an awful idea, then wouldn't write, so I ended up going solo. Thankfully T.C got a bit of a push after that.

And yes, I do remember Chileandude. He took the "mentor" idea a bit too seriously I think.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby The Legend » Feb 02, '16, 5:48 am

Kinda like HHH with NXT? :P

Also, man, ChileanDude. God I could tell some ChileanDude moderating stories.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby PorkChop » Feb 02, '16, 6:02 am

Tell the stories

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Postby SortaCreative » Feb 02, '16, 2:47 pm

:lol CD was hilarious as a mod. Holy shit. Despite what it might look like sometimes, I got on with John the most when I was modding the first time. Brian was cool too. CD was a nutcase.

Didn't he ask to take on Daz? What did he teach you Daz? Is that why you were so good? See... got something out of it didnt ya...

Last edited by SortaCreative on Feb 02, '16, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Feb 02, '16, 2:48 pm

ChileanDude's dreams extinguished so quickly...

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby War Daddy » Feb 02, '16, 6:03 pm

RateMyPoo was some good times man.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby The Legend » Feb 02, '16, 6:35 pm

I think my most memorable CD story became basically the final CD story. He got it into his head that the future of wrestling was absolutely everyone in strict weight classes like UFC. He wanted 4 or 5 classes each with their own championship to all be treated as complete equals.

He just was so stubborn about the whole thing to, it was basically he wanted the WCSF shaped this way and before we could move on to anything else we had to handle this topic and he just wouldn't take no for an answer and just badgered and pestered us for hours one day. Shortly after we all blocked him on MSN and told Bryan and Tim that he had to be fired (Wasn't CD who @Everlong tabbed to replace him as a mod in the game?) and he was shortly after that.

Also, @SortaCreative I never got the feeling you didn't get along with me as mods, I just always felt like we were two highly creative individuals that sometimes agreed and sometimes didn't. Jet was the only guy that creatively there was a lot of friction to deal with.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby SortaCreative » Feb 04, '16, 4:48 pm

The Legend wrote:Also, @SortaCreative I never got the feeling you didn't get along with me as mods, I just always felt like we were two highly creative individuals that sometimes agreed and sometimes didn't. Jet was the only guy that creatively there was a lot of friction to deal with.

Nah dude, that was what was best about it. We both came at things from two different angles. I could just shout omg blood bath cage match and you'd suggest a 40 min technical masterpiece and we'd end up in a happy middle.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby HFX » Feb 04, '16, 4:54 pm

40 minute blood bath?

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Everlong » Feb 04, '16, 5:31 pm

HFX wrote:40 minute blood bath?

aka a Nicola Manson/Natalie Marie match. ;)

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Squared Circle Classics