It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 9:43 am

Who's Missing?

This is where we display classic threads so that we can enjoy them long into the future. Feel free to continue posting in them.

Re: Who's Missing?

Postby PorkChop » Feb 22, '14, 12:02 pm

Locke wrote:I fear we've probably captured.. I mean found.. those capable of being found.

Now is really the time to get new members. If each and every one of you could bring only 1 friend, we'd have considerably upped our activity. I've already brought a couple. C'mon gents, it's not that hard. 8)

I've considered getting my housemates to join, but then I'd have to go through my post history and delete plenty of bitchy posts :lol

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1430

Postby Georgerv » Feb 22, '14, 12:12 pm

PorkChop wrote:
Locke wrote:I fear we've probably captured.. I mean found.. those capable of being found.

Now is really the time to get new members. If each and every one of you could bring only 1 friend, we'd have considerably upped our activity. I've already brought a couple. C'mon gents, it's not that hard. 8)

I've considered getting my housemates to join, but then I'd have to go through my post history and delete plenty of bitchy posts :lol

Likewise

I have a few other friends that I'm getting to sign up though, they're just lazy and haven't done it yet

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 42

Postby ratedrkorules » Sep 24, '14, 11:39 pm

What's up guys. Idk if you guys remember me, I was on the old forum since '05 lol. Thought about this forum and decided to randomly Google it to see if it was back and here I am.

ratedrkorules None specified
Mark
Mark

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby PorkChop » Sep 25, '14, 12:35 am

ratedrkorules wrote:What's up guys. Idk if you guys remember me, I was on the old forum since '05 lol. Thought about this forum and decided to randomly Google it to see if it was back and here I am.

I remember you!

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Everlong » Sep 25, '14, 7:09 am

ratedrkorules wrote:What's up guys. Idk if you guys remember me, I was on the old forum since '05 lol. Thought about this forum and decided to randomly Google it to see if it was back and here I am.

I remember you too! Welcome @ratedrkorules!!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby ratedrkorules » Sep 25, '14, 8:00 am

Thanks guys! Good to be back!

ratedrkorules None specified
Mark
Mark

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Previous

Return to Squared Circle Classics