It is currently: May 08, '24, 1:35 am

Dating thread

This is where we display classic threads so that we can enjoy them long into the future. Feel free to continue posting in them.

Re: Dating thread

Postby Daz » Mar 05, '14, 11:53 am

Everlong wrote:
PorkChop wrote:How's everyone getting along?

Porkchop I may have missed something but what ever happened to the castle chick?

She enjoyed the dungeon a little too much and it scared him.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby Viazon » Mar 05, '14, 12:19 pm

Well, I still feel like blowing my brains out every day I go into work and look at the girl who is perfect for me but I know I can't have.

On a lighter note though, I'm going to Butlins on Friday for a weekend of partying. Those places are always full of drunk horny girls, so should be an awesome weekend.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 244

Postby PorkChop » Mar 05, '14, 12:54 pm

Viazon wrote:

Well, I still feel like blowing my brains out every day I go into work and look at the girl who is perfect for me but I know I can't have.

On a lighter note though, I'm going to Butlins on Friday for a weekend of partying. Those places are always full of drunk horny girls, so should be an awesome weekend.

I go to uni near Butlins and can confirm that plenty of females with questionable morals and a fondness for alcohol can be found there.

Everlong wrote:

Porkchop I may have missed something but what ever happened to the castle chick?

It never happened - she met someone and deleted her account. I managed to get her number though and she's text me a couple of times.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Postby Viazon » Mar 05, '14, 1:08 pm

PorkChop wrote:
Viazon wrote:

I go to uni near Butlins and can confirm that plenty of females with questionable morals and a fondness for alcohol can be found there.

Oh trust me. I know. I go at least once a year. Went twice last year. None of them are girls you would introduce to your parents, but luckily my parents wont be there.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Settee » Mar 05, '14, 2:24 pm

To add to my earlier post, I am no longer single for the first time in almost four years. Score 1 for the fat guy.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby HFX » Mar 05, '14, 4:25 pm

Settee321 wrote:To add to my earlier post, I am no longer single for the first time in almost four years. Score 1 for the fat guy.

I don't know how many times I gotta tell you Saskabushers but watermelons ain't people ;)

But really congrats man, that's awesome. Tell us about the woman that the mighty Saskabum won over.

Also do the right thing if y'all ever have settee babies and raise them as Eskimo fans. Nobody should have to go through the torment of cheering on the Riders :lol

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Settee » Mar 05, '14, 6:13 pm

Well shes a hardcore gamer, she loves horror movies, and she has a very dark sense of humor. She is amazing, and and is completely out of my league.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby HFX » Mar 05, '14, 10:14 pm

Settee321 wrote:Well shes a hardcore gamer, she loves horror movies, and she has a very dark sense of humor. She is amazing, and and is completely out of my league.

Cause she's not your cousin or what? Hahaha I'm just kidding no I'm noooooottttttttttt.............yes I ammmmmmmmmmmm.......

But really I'm happy for you man. You just meet her online, through a friend or at the watermelon patch?

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Settee » Mar 05, '14, 10:17 pm

HFX wrote:
Settee321 wrote:Well shes a hardcore gamer, she loves horror movies, and she has a very dark sense of humor. She is amazing, and and is completely out of my league.

Cause she's not your cousin or what? Hahaha I'm just kidding no I'm noooooottttttttttt.............yes I ammmmmmmmmmmm.......

But really I'm happy for you man. You just meet her online, through a friend or at the watermelon patch?

Fuck man you know how to make me laugh :lol but yeah I met her through OkCupid.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby GNR » Mar 05, '14, 10:36 pm

Me and my prom date are really close and go out to eat together at least once every 2 weeks or so. We talk to each other every day. We're pretty much a thing at this point but I jut don't know how to ask her to be my girlfriend. :O

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby SKS » Mar 05, '14, 10:51 pm

GNR wrote:Me and my prom date are really close and go out to eat together at least once every 2 weeks or so. We talk to each other every day. We're pretty much a thing at this point but I jut don't know how to ask her to be my girlfriend. :O

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Settee » Mar 05, '14, 10:52 pm

GNR wrote:Me and my prom date are really close and go out to eat together at least once every 2 weeks or so. We talk to each other every day. We're pretty much a thing at this point but I jut don't know how to ask her to be my girlfriend. :O

Just be straight forward, just be like hey, wanna be my girlfriend? Should work if you are that close. life is too short to not takes risks. Just go for it.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby Kein » Mar 06, '14, 12:27 am

Yea man just tell her you don't wanna share her.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby Settee » Mar 07, '14, 10:48 am

Better idea, squat down, and while stroking the palm of your hand, say to her "will you be, my precious?" But make sure you have a crazy look in your eye and drag out the word precious. Surely this could win over anyones heart.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby Enygma » Mar 07, '14, 12:32 pm

Settee321 wrote:Better idea, squat down, and while stroking the palm of your hand, say to her "will you be, my precious?" But make sure you have a crazy look in your eye and drag out the word precious. Surely this could win over anyones heart.

That would make me want to steer clear of him.

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Postby PorkChop » Mar 07, '14, 12:35 pm

I worked out that I have a 9.5% response rate on POF. This is somewhat depressing, but apparently it's also the average for a man.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Postby Everlong » Mar 07, '14, 12:42 pm

PorkChop wrote:I worked out that I have a 9.5% response rate on POF. This is somewhat depressing, but apparently it's also the average for a man.

That's actually probably above average. 1 in 10 really isn't bad.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Kein » Mar 07, '14, 4:17 pm

^agreed^

Most of the girls get a range of 10-90 messages a day. If you get a reply 1/10 that's pretty cool. I have an ongoing streak of zeroooouuuuuuu~

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Mar 28, '14, 2:36 pm

So I just downloaded this app called Tinder and it's so addictive. I'm concerned if I'm going to get any matches at all, God help me. :crybaby

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby Kein » Mar 28, '14, 3:36 pm

Do tell more about this Tinder... why is it addicting? Is it a kind of game?

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

PreviousNext

Return to Squared Circle Classics