It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 2:54 pm

Dating thread

This is where we display classic threads so that we can enjoy them long into the future. Feel free to continue posting in them.

Re: Dating thread

Postby JDD » May 21, '15, 2:33 am

Friendzone sucks giant donkey balls.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 78

Postby Daz » May 21, '15, 7:07 am

Getting matched with a friend's sister is much better than getting matched with your own sister.

Last edited by Daz on Jun 01, '15, 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby SKS » May 30, '15, 8:12 pm

Now back in the single pool after my GF dumped me, stating that I liked her a lot more than she liked me and I wasn't good enough for her. Palmela Handerson has been quite friendly though.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Str8Shooter » May 30, '15, 9:29 pm

Just came in here to say I haven't been in this thread for ages but got caught up on like the past 6 pages and I have to say I laughed a lot with the antics. You guys make me smile. I love this place.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby War Daddy » May 30, '15, 10:12 pm

Hanley! wrote:
Alpha Beast wrote:Just joined an Interracial Dating site. Found one of my friend's sister on there.

May the odds be ever in my favor.

I'm not going to go judging you, man, but if you're going to make a play for your friend's sister, maybe don't use a tool that will document this attempt. That way, if she doesn't go for it, you have plausible deniability with your mate afterwards. :P

Too late mate, I took her to Poundtown. :D

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Kein » Jun 02, '15, 2:04 am

Dayuuuuuuuuum

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby PorkChop » Jun 18, '15, 1:04 pm

I've decided to give PoF another go. Based on my experiences before, I'll be considering suicide within the next week.

EDIT: Been about 3 hours. I welcome death.

EDIT 2: hahaha oh god kill me

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Postby PorkChop » Jun 26, '15, 3:22 pm

Really hot girl joined my work on Monday, she's a final year uni student on a placement throughout the summer. We've been talking a bit and we get on quite well, we have a similar sense of humour and just seem to click.

She was getting her results on Wednesday at 2pm and was sat on the computer next to me, nervously refreshing the page over and over again. She said she was certain she'd fail two modules. I said if she did, we could grab an ice cream from this place down the road, and she said she'd hold me to it.

2pm comes, she ends up smashing every module, instantly grabs her stuff and leaves to go and celebrate. I was gutted :lol

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Postby Locke » Jun 26, '15, 4:06 pm

PorkChop wrote:Really hot girl joined my work on Monday, she's a final year uni student on a placement throughout the summer. We've been talking a bit and we get on quite well, we have a similar sense of humour and just seem to click.

She was getting her results on Wednesday at 2pm and was sat on the computer next to me, nervously refreshing the page over and over again. She said she was certain she'd fail two modules. I said if she did, we could grab an ice cream from this place down the road, and she said she'd hold me to it.

2pm comes, she ends up smashing every module, instantly grabs her stuff and leaves to go and celebrate. I was gutted :lol

Ice cold :(

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby Everlong » Jun 26, '15, 4:45 pm

PorkChop wrote:Really hot girl joined my work on Monday, she's a final year uni student on a placement throughout the summer. We've been talking a bit and we get on quite well, we have a similar sense of humour and just seem to click.

Dammit man, you should have offered the ice cream for celebrations! It would have shown you had confidence in her AND set you up for the date. Then you could have offered the ice cream as a consolation if she failed anyway. FLAWLESS

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Viazon » Jun 26, '15, 5:21 pm

Anyone fancy being my plus one for my friends wedding tomorrow?

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby SKS » Jun 26, '15, 8:23 pm

Viazon wrote:Anyone fancy being my plus one for my friends wedding tomorrow?

I fill out a dress quite nicely.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Viazon » Jun 28, '15, 3:26 am

Lovely picture of me and my date at my friends wedding.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Kein » Jul 13, '15, 10:16 pm

It's not all bad man! I just shared a room with my friend on a cruise for a week :P

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby War Daddy » Jul 14, '15, 6:44 am

El Chapo escapes prison twice and we ain't all can't even get out of the friendzone.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Viazon » Aug 06, '15, 3:26 pm

We have gotten an influx of new workers start at my job. A lot of them very beautiful foreign ladies.

I will be sure to regale you with stories about how I failed to hook up with any of them in the coming months.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Kein » Aug 06, '15, 7:22 pm

I have convinced someone to visit me for the #th time, lets see if it happens THIS time haha....ah.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby Viazon » Aug 07, '15, 4:21 pm

Kein wrote:I have convinced someone to visit me for the #th time, lets see if it happens THIS time haha....ah.

Hit that boi! Hit that for all of us!

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Kein » Aug 07, '15, 4:39 pm

She's so damn hot unf.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby Viazon » Aug 07, '15, 4:48 pm

So, here is the situation.

There is this hot older woman. Yes, another old woman. She is 50. But God damn, she is hot.

I have met her twice before. Once at my cousins wedding last year and then once again a last month at my other cousins wedding. Both times we got to chatting and had a pretty decent conversation. In fact, the first time we met, she approached me, telling me how much she liked my dancing. Which must have been bullshit because I am a terrible dancer.

Right now, we are having a very nice chat on Facebook. Normally, I would have gone for it a long time ago. No biggie. I ask a woman out. She says no. I move on. I am absolutely not afraid of her saying no.

The thing is, she knows too many of my family members. She is good friends with my cousins. She knows my sister well. And she also knows my parents well. I love my family (most of them), but I absolutely do not like them knowing my business. Especially when it comes to dating girls. Or in this case, women.

I'm worried if I try and hook up with this lady and she says no, then she will tell me cousins, who will then tell my sister, who will then tell my parents and every single one of them will no doubt start talking to me about it. What sucks is that I feel like I may have a chance with this lady. Just don't know how I'd go about taking the shot.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PreviousNext

Return to Squared Circle Classics