It is currently: Jun 05, '24, 6:01 am

Who's Missing?

This is where we display classic threads so that we can enjoy them long into the future. Feel free to continue posting in them.

Re: Who's Missing?

Postby JDD » Oct 09, '13, 7:05 pm

So any news on HHH4Life?? He was a cool poster.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 78

Postby PorkChop » Oct 09, '13, 7:06 pm

jdd123 wrote:So any news on HHH4Life?? He was a cool poster.

He's been contacted on Twitter I think.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1430

Postby Kyle » Oct 09, '13, 7:10 pm

Hey all, it's HHH4Life.

I wasn't on WWE-Club a whole lot in recent months, but what happened? Bryan just shut it down, out of the blue?

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby SlightlyJames » Oct 09, '13, 7:11 pm

Kyle wrote:Hey all, it's HHH4Life.

I wasn't on WWE-Club a whole lot in recent months, but what happened? Bryan just shut it down, out of the blue?

He said he had health issues and the site was costing him money.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Enygma » Oct 09, '13, 7:12 pm

Kyle :tim

Yeah he basically made said a few days ago the Club aint gonna be around much longer, so we made this, incase he decided to shut it down. Thing is, 1 day after we made this WWE-Club mysteriously shut down so we think he found out about this via PM snooping and closed it down outta spite

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Postby PorkChop » Oct 09, '13, 7:15 pm

Good to see you here man!

Basically, I started a thread about how we needed new mods. Bryan responded to it basically saying he'd had enough, the site wasn't ever going to be popular again and plus, he has health problems. Kaiser then posted a topic letting everyone know what Bryan had said, and warned everyone that soon the Club would be shutting down. Tim started this site and PM'd people to join, and thankfully, most people did in time.

We think Bryan caught wind of this site and shut down WWE Club out of spite. We're still missing people like Vaderbomb, NoDQ, Iceman... and are struggling to contact them. Dick move by Bryan.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Postby Enygma » Oct 09, '13, 7:16 pm

PorkChop wrote:

Basically, I started a thread about how we needed new mods. Bryan responded to it basically saying he'd had enough, the site wasn't ever going to be popular again and plus, he has health problems. Kaiser then posted a topic letting everyone know what Bryan had said, and warned everyone that soon the Club would be shutting down. Tim started this site and PM'd people to join, and thankfully, most people did in time.

We think Bryan caught wind of this site and shut down WWE Club out of spite. We're still missing people like Vaderbomb, NoDQ, Iceman... and are struggling to contact them. Dick move by Bryan.

Look above your post mate ;) :tim

Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby PorkChop » Oct 09, '13, 7:17 pm

^ You beat me to it *angrily shakes fist*

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Postby JDD » Oct 09, '13, 7:17 pm

Awesome! Glad you made it :tim

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Enygma » Oct 09, '13, 7:18 pm

PorkChop wrote:^ You beat me to it *angrily shakes fist*

:lol That's what you get for writing an essay about it :lol

Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby SlightlyJames » Oct 09, '13, 7:21 pm

AndJusticeForAll wrote:
PorkChop wrote:

Maybe look one higher? :lol

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Enygma » Oct 09, '13, 7:24 pm

SlightlyJames wrote:
AndJusticeForAll wrote:
PorkChop wrote:

Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby SlightlyJames » Oct 09, '13, 7:26 pm

AndJusticeForAll wrote:
SlightlyJames wrote:
AndJusticeForAll wrote:
PorkChop wrote:

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Kyle » Oct 09, '13, 7:26 pm

I must say, it is kind of strange, this situation. But I understand Bryan taking down the site if it wasn't worth it any longer to keep it up because of a lack of activity.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby Enygma » Oct 09, '13, 7:29 pm

SlightlyJames wrote:
AndJusticeForAll wrote:
SlightlyJames wrote:
AndJusticeForAll wrote:
PorkChop wrote:

Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby Mike » Oct 10, '13, 6:34 am

AndJusticeForAll wrote:
PorkChop wrote:Also, anyone with Twitter, reach out to roachie619: https://twitter.com/_mikeroach

On it.

EDIT: Sent him a tweet, lets just hope my followers dont jump on the forum, or if you do want em on the forum

Thanks for the invite guys! Haven't been on the old forum in forever. Read about what happened to the old site. Porky, I leave you for two minutes and you close down the entire site? :lol

[center]Image[/center]
Mike None specified
Mark
Mark

Topics: 1

Postby Mike » Oct 10, '13, 8:10 am

PorkChop wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing Llanlad or Roachie around here.

Found Llanlad on Facebook if you want to message him. It won't let me for some weird reason.

[center]Image[/center]
Mike None specified
Mark
Mark

Topics: 1

Postby PorkChop » Oct 10, '13, 8:12 am

Mike wrote:

Found Llanlad on Facebook if you want to message him. It won't let me for some weird reason.

I don't have Facebook anymore though I'm sure someone else will happily do it.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 10, '13, 8:36 am

PorkChop wrote:
Mike wrote:

Found Llanlad on facebook[/url] if you want to message him. It won't let me for some weird reason.

I don't have Facebook anymore though I'm sure someone else will happily do it.

Done.

Does anyone know how to get a hold of edgecution2391

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Enygma » Oct 10, '13, 9:38 am

I see iMike made it :tim

Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

PreviousNext

Return to Squared Circle Classics