It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 10:01 am

Ryan Haynes

For posting profiles of the Phoenix Championship Wrestling characters.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Ryan Haynes

Postby Ali » Oct 12, '14, 9:45 pm

Ryan Haynes

Height: 6’1”

Weight: 215 lbs.

Home Town: New York City

Entrance Music: Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar - “Radioactive/m.A.A.d City”

Entrance Style: Enters through the crowd, from the top of the stairs, wearing a gray hoodie. As he nears the barricade, he lets a fan remove the hoodie and keep it. He leaps the barricade and slides into the ring before posing on the turnbuckle.

Finishing Moves(s): Poetic Justice (Spinning Reverse STO/Sister Abigail), Peer Pressure (Anaconda Vice)

Signature Moves: Touch the Sky (HBK Elbow Drop), Around My Way (Swinging Neckbreaker), Tiger Suplex, STO Backbreaker (used to set up finisher), Superman Punch (Sometimes springboarded)

Bio: After debuting in PCW with a win over Kaiser Cavanah, Ryan Haynes quickly rose to prominence, managing to foil the eventual champion at every opportunity. However, in a match for the Championship against Kaiser, one wrong move got him sidelined with a broken collarbone. After months of recovery which included packing on more muscle and refining his skills, Haynes returns with a new fire and passion, more dangerous than ever.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 43

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling Roster