It is currently: May 13, '24, 4:30 pm

CM Punk would be perfect for TNA

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

CM Punk would be perfect for TNA

Postby Circled Square » Sep 16, '16, 1:56 pm

If Punk doesn't want to do Bellator or whatever the fuck that UFC D-League is called, and can't swallow his pride and go back to the WWE, TNA would be a great fit. The creative freedom, Corgan willing to spend money (like buy the rights to his entrance music), plus it'd be great for his ego to bring attention to a WWE competitor.

Lashley still fights for Bellator I think which means if Punk wanted to do it he could, it's so perfect. Maybe AJ could join the knockouts division but it turns into a fan fiction at that point lmao.

Give me your thoughts fam fuck midgets

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 209

Re: CM Punk would be perfect for TNA

Postby KaiserGlider » Sep 16, '16, 8:38 pm

Not swallowing his pride is why I don't see Punk going to TNA, even if that company's landscape is different from how it was years ago. Every time I've seen Punk saying something TNA-related it's always in a snarky and/or negative tone. I always thought there was more to him not mentioning TNA along with NJPW and ROH in his famous "pipe bomb" promo than WWE not wanting him to say it. I could see him going to ROH or Japan or WWE as a part-timer who puts others over. I don't know about TNA though.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 472

Postby Circled Square » Sep 16, '16, 8:53 pm

I'm aware that he doesn't think highly o it but with Dixie out, if Corgan can get a one on one with him I think he could sell it pretty well. ROH would be a good option too.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby PorkChop » Sep 17, '16, 9:40 am

I don't think he'd ever return to wrestling, and certainly not for TNA. If anything I can see him joining Bellator, but even that's unlikely Imo.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retired from athletic competition now and just wrote comic books and chilled with his wife.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1430

Postby Circled Square » Sep 17, '16, 1:04 pm

PorkChop wrote:I don't think he'd ever return to wrestling, and certainly not for TNA. If anything I can see him joining Bellator, but even that's unlikely Imo.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retired from athletic competition now and just wrote comic books and chilled with his wife.

Sounds comfy.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Return to General Wrestling Discussion