It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 5:05 am

Anybody Ever Hear Of OSWReview?

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Anybody Ever Hear Of OSWReview?

Postby Kreashko » Jun 26, '16, 6:58 pm

They're a nice little video podcast who review pro wrestling. First it was the Hogan Era, then a ECW trilogy, then a WCW ach that involved David Arquette winning the world title, and then the Invasion angle, and now WCW from the mid-90s.

Anyway, check them out if you haven't already. They're awesome.

Link: OSWReview

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 45

Re: Anybody Ever Hear Of OSWReview?

Postby Hanley! » Jun 28, '16, 6:26 pm

Yeah, I really like these guys. I came across them when I was sick for a week last year and watched all their stuff. They're freaking hilarious. Part of it is that I find it funny listening to people using Irish terms in relation to wrestling. The Simpsons references and the comparing wrestlers to chocolate bars is all gold too.

I actually went to a talk they put on at the Irish Comic Con last year, which was good fun. Someone from the forum here actually thought I was one of the OSW guys at one point, cos I'm a smarky, Irish Steve.

Would definitely recommend these guys. I'm pretty sure @SortaCreative is into them too.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Re: Anybody Ever Hear Of OSWReview?

Postby Kreashko » Jun 29, '16, 4:00 pm

Hanley! wrote:Yeah, I really like these guys. I came across them when I was sick for a week last year and watched all their stuff. They're freaking hilarious. Part of it is that I find it funny listening to people using Irish terms in relation to wrestling. The Simpsons references and the comparing wrestlers to chocolate bars is all gold too.

I actually went to a talk they put on at the Irish Comic Con last year, which was good fun. Someone from the forum here actually thought I was one of the OSW guys at one point, cos I'm a smarky, Irish Steve.

Would definitely recommend these guys. I'm pretty sure @SortaCreative is into them too.

I'm glad someone else knows about them. They're awesome! :headbang

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 45

Return to General Wrestling Discussion