It is currently: May 08, '24, 4:43 am

Best independent wrestlers in the world?

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Best independent wrestlers in the world?

Postby prophet » Mar 31, '16, 2:44 pm

For anyone who follows the indies; who are you loving right now?

The Young Bucks are the best tag team in the world bar none, so dynamic and so fun to watch. It's still refreshing to see them doing so well for themselves despite being independent contractors; I've never actually gotten to see them live which I'm pretty bummed about. Having them form a group with Kenny Omega was a masterstroke too, Kenny is on top of his game right now.

Will Ospreay is my absolute favourite wrestler on the planet today and I'm absolutely saying that with English bias; so fun to watch and easily the brightest talent to come out of the UK since Zack Sabre Jr (who remains an absolute beast and I'm so excited he'll be featured in WWE's global cruiserweight show). Ricochet needs to be on that too for the show to have any credibility.

Marty Scurll is a top quality heel, Tommy End has been bossing it for years too. I try to watch ROH whenever I can and reDragon are dynamite in the ring, I heard Sabin and Shelley were back teaming too which can only be a good thing.

Anyone have anybody I need to check out?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Best independent wrestlers in the world?

Postby Twister » Apr 01, '16, 3:56 am

I've always really enjoyed watching Noam Dar, bags of talent for someone so young - he's got a bright future ahead of him.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 56

Re: Best independent wrestlers in the world?

Postby Daz » Apr 02, '16, 8:57 am

Kyle O'Reilly is incredible.

Roderick Strong, still a terrific professional wrestler.

Cedric Alexander, highly underrated.

Pentagon Jr. is one cool motherfucker.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Return to General Wrestling Discussion