It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 3:49 pm

Another reason to love Hulk Hogan

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Another reason to love Hulk Hogan

Postby Matteo » Mar 28, '16, 7:01 pm

I am sure many of you have heard about this, but Hogan ratted out his fellow wrestlers to crush a nascent unionisation drive ahead of Wrestlemania II. During the mid-1980s, the wrestlers in the WWF locker room were talking about forming a union in a profession that, by all means, had a patent disregard for most of its mid-to-lower tier employees, especially if they fell ill or injured. Good ol' Terry, of course, denies it, but in the real world, anything Hogan repudiates is - and must be - true. Apparently, Hogan heard about it and went straight to Vince McMahon to alert him that his wrestlers were in the early stages of organising some form of unionisation just to cover them with basic work rights. So, yeah, Hogan must be a 'real American', alright.

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 195

Re: Another reason to love Hulk Hogan

Postby Daz » Mar 28, '16, 10:46 pm

This was how he and Jesse Ventura had their falling out if I remember correctly.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Return to General Wrestling Discussion