It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 7:15 am

Tournament: The Greatest Match of All Time! Brackets and Tournament Hub

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: Tournament: The Greatest Match of All Time! Brackets and Tournament Hub

Postby Everlong » Jun 18, '15, 8:59 pm

I'm lengthening voting to 6 days per topic rather than 3.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby Everlong » Jul 01, '15, 8:26 pm

Hey guys! Been without regular Internet the last couple days cus I've been moving to a new place. Should have it all set up timorrow, so then we can continue this tourney!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Jul 04, '15, 9:46 am

Sorry guys, still internet-less until Monday, so I have to delay the start of the next round just a little longer. Cable companies fucking suck.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Jul 12, '15, 7:00 am

Ok, the first round is now COMPLETE!

Second round voting will begin today/tomorrow. Gonna be getting some real interesting pairings now.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Sep 07, '15, 10:04 am

Gotta say, I think it's cool we ended up with a WCW and a TNA match in the final four in addition to two WWE matches. Glad things ended up with a little diversity despite the tourney starting with almost all WWE matches.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby VaderBomb » Sep 07, '15, 10:39 am

Everlong wrote:Gotta say, I think it's cool we ended up with a WCW and a TNA match in the final four in addition to two WWE matches. Glad things ended up with a little diversity despite the tourney starting with almost all WWE matches.

I was thinking the same. Before I took a second thought about how the bracket was set up, I was under the assumption that it was going to be WCW vs TNA in the finals. No disrespect to the wrestlers involved in those stellar matches, but I'm still gunning for Hart/Austin to win the whole thing.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Previous

Return to General Wrestling Discussion