It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 3:23 am

Your new Mod is here (Post Suggestions Here)

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Your new Mod is here (Post Suggestions Here)

Postby DBSoT » Nov 04, '13, 6:52 pm

For those that did not see this in the WWE thread.Thanks to Tim for selecting me as the new Mod of both the WWE and TNA forums. I am honored to take this position and I hope to make this the best wrestling forums on the net. :tim I will admit I have not watched as much TNA as WWE, but I will make a point to not avoid this area of the wrestling section. I would like to start off by offering everyone a chance to give me any suggestions as to what you would like to see going forward. A few thing I will be doing going are:
1. Posting results and Spoilers (and Spoilers will be in the title). Spoiler tags will be required.
2. PPV discussion threads.
3. Random news. I will try my best to avoid dirt sheets.

So throw out your suggestions.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: Your new Mod is here

Postby Westcoastvibes » Nov 04, '13, 7:42 pm

Once again as in the other thread, I am an advid TNA watcher so if you need any help let me know and I will do my best to assist

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Re: Your new Mod is here

Postby Westcoastvibes » Nov 04, '13, 8:14 pm

Congrats by the way if I did not say so already
:welcome

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Return to General Wrestling Discussion