It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 7:01 am

TNA Suffers Shitty Ratings

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

TNA Suffers Shitty Ratings

Postby Buck » Mar 01, '14, 5:11 pm

Unfortunately, this headline is not news. It is, in fact, weather.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/note- ... iewership/

Hey, wasn't it like 10 years ago TNA had the same ratings? Those are some dedicated fans, to stay with them all that time! It's too bad there aren't any more recent additions to their fan lineup.

Meanwhile, here's an episode of a far more entertaining show from the '90s:

As one of my best friends would say, Oh Christ Yeah! I feel better already. Like I just got sober and lost 70 pounds.

The Artist Formerly Known As Supakilla13.

Joined WWE-Club on September 10, 2003.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
Buck Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 26

Re: TNA Suffers Shitty Ratings

Postby Westcoastvibes » Mar 01, '14, 6:44 pm

Did you create this thread just for the intention of belittling TNA with YouTube clips or was that an after thought?

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Postby Ace » Mar 01, '14, 7:01 pm

Buck wrote:Unfortunately, this headline is not news. It is, in fact, weather.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/note- ... iewership/

Hey, wasn't it like 10 years ago TNA had the same ratings? Those are some dedicated fans, to stay with them all that time! It's too bad there aren't any more recent additions to their fan lineup.

Meanwhile, here's an episode of a far more entertaining show from the '90s:

As one of my best friends would say, Oh Christ Yeah! I feel better already. Like I just got sober and lost 70 pounds.

2 rep points!!!

THANK YOU BUCK!! I'VE BEEN LOOKG FOR THE NAME TO THIS TV SHOW FOR A COUPLE YEARS NOW!! I REMEMBER WATCHING THIS SHOW WHEN I WAS A KID!!

:tim :moocow

Ace Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 35
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Buck » Mar 01, '14, 7:30 pm

Hell yeah! I'm SO glad I'm not the only one on here who loved that show growing up!!!!

And to Westcoastvibes, I say, your comment is off topic and you should be reprimanded.

Just kidding man, you know I love you. But in all seriousness, WMAC Masters was fucking AWESOME. And besides, TNA is going the way of the dinosaur soon anyway, so it doesn't matter.

And again, I must apologize to the TNA fans I offended. I'm so sorry for what I posted and I regret ever posting it. TNA is the backbone of this country, and I don't know what the United States would do without it. So, thank you TNA. You're great.

Now, back to things that matter. Ace, did you ever see the episode in Season 2 where Machine faced Superstar for the Dragon Star the second time? That KICKED ASS! :D

The Artist Formerly Known As Supakilla13.

Joined WWE-Club on September 10, 2003.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
Buck Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topic Author
Topics: 26

Return to General Wrestling Discussion