It is currently: May 04, '24, 7:09 am

Huge ROH names sign with TNA

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Huge ROH names sign with TNA

Postby VaderBomb » Jan 18, '14, 12:00 pm

Former World Champions Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards (The American Wolves) have signed contracts with TNA.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2451 ... ning-w-tna

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Re: Huge ROH names sign with TNA

Postby Westcoastvibes » Jan 18, '14, 12:40 pm

I am excited to see them there but at the same time its the current TNA that has not been all that great.
I guess its a step in the right direction for TNA but what are they gonna do with them. The only tag teams they have is bad influence and the bro mans, not a lot of competition.

I am curious to find out who the "new investor" is that was able to sign them behind dixies back?

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Re: Huge ROH names sign with TNA

Postby Buck » Jan 18, '14, 10:30 pm

They might be used decently. I mean, it took TNA a long time, but it seems like after a bunch of tries they finally got to the point where they gave Austin Aries the roster spot he deserves. They could do the same with Davey and Eddie.

But of course, for every former ROH wrestler they've used right, they've probably used a dozen incorrectly and they all wound up leaving the company at various times.

They don't necessarily have to stay a tag team. They're great individually or as a team.

I won't be watching, because at the moment I don't get Spike TV, but I wish them luck.

The Artist Formerly Known As Supakilla13.

Joined WWE-Club on September 10, 2003.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
Buck Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 26

Return to General Wrestling Discussion