It is currently: Sep 20, '21, 8:02 am

CM PUNK MAKES HIS AEW DEBUT

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

CM PUNK MAKES HIS AEW DEBUT

Postby KaiserGlider » Aug 20, '21, 9:33 pm

Watch on youtube.com

Watch on youtube.com

Rumor has it that Daniel Bryan is also on his way over.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 464

Re: CM PUNK MAKES HIS AEW DEBUT

Postby Messiah » Aug 21, '21, 7:24 am

I wish this site was still active during this time period. The landscape of professional wrestling is CRAZY currently.

It took me awhile but while it isn't perfect and there are some things I hope they improve upon, I believe in AEW.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Topics: 469

Postby prophet » Aug 22, '21, 5:45 am

Yeah that was awesome!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 532
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Everlong » Aug 23, '21, 7:10 pm

I'm legitimately looking into watching AEW. Knew almost nothing about it before I heard CM Punk came back. Blown away by his debut, the fan response, the commentary, everything.

Sounds like a company that has a lot of heart, something that is COMPLETELY absent from WWE.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2436

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Aug 30, '21, 10:12 am

I tweeted on the night that it was probably all rumours and hype for AEW so that aged well.

But I was genuinely surprised from his interviews, and I've seen all of them I would say, suggested he was far away from wrestling and even the AEW product that is approaching professional wrestling more in the old school manner he would favour, would not tempt him.

I'll be keeping an eye on his promos and matches but yes, didn't think he would return but perhaps this company, having the best matches with the guys he has never worked with will be his finale.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 511

Return to General Wrestling Discussion