It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 12:57 pm

Is AAA always this much of a trainwreck?

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Is AAA always this much of a trainwreck?

Postby KaiserGlider » Aug 31, '18, 8:27 pm

Haven't seen any AAA before but I saw this video. It is somehow both the worst thing I've ever seen and the best. WTF?

Watch on youtube.com

Vampiro is a legend. A consummate professional, without a doubt.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Is AAA always this much of a trainwreck?

Postby Hanley! » Sep 01, '18, 5:24 pm

That's the impression I've always gotten of it alright. It's a glorious car crash of a promotion. Triplemania always goes hilariously off the rails, as if they're just not built for that scale of show. I don't watch a lot of Lucha, but CMLL is supposed to be the superior of the Mexican promotions. But then that's not always what you want. Sometimes a train wreck is more fun.

People give Matt Striker a lot of grief for being a bad commentator, but at least he was trying here. Fucking hell, Vampiro didn't make things easy for him.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 01, '18, 9:58 pm

It seems like TripleMania has something ridiculous happen every year. This year it was Vampiro, I didn't see the show but I heard the actual in ring stuff was pretty good this year.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby KaiserGlider » Sep 02, '18, 9:30 pm

The ref vs ref spot seemed really fun at least.

The Vamipro segment was total balls though, would have been epic to see a segment like than on WWE TV. "WHERE'S THE FUCKING MUSIC?" :lol

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Return to General Wrestling Discussion