It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 7:07 am

Do you believe in any wrestling conspiracy theories?

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Do you believe in any wrestling conspiracy theories?

Postby KaiserGlider » Jan 14, '18, 10:31 pm

For example, things like Macho Man having sex with a teenage Stephanie McMahon, or Vince sending Hogan & Bischoff to TNA on purpose to kill it.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Do you believe in any wrestling conspiracy theories?

Postby DBSoT » Jan 15, '18, 1:46 pm

I am not sure if this is a conspiracy theory anymore, but I do believe Vince attempts to "cool down" certain wrestlers that he doesn't deem worthy. If Vince doesn't believe in you, then he likely never will and he will make sure the fans won't either.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Postby PorkChop » Jan 15, '18, 2:51 pm

- Not so much a conspiracy as I've seen more than enough proof that it's true, but WWE actually make some bookings decision purely to piss off fans.

- I'm about 40% convinced that the Montreal Screwjob was a work.

- The people in the audience are paid shills. Nobody actually likes wrestling anymore. You're all bots paid for by Vince.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Hanley! » Jan 15, '18, 2:56 pm

I think WWE pick and choose a little when it comes to their wellness policy. I'd say they've looked the other way more than once over the last ten years ... and that's for Randy Orton alone.

PorkChop wrote:- The people in the audience are paid shills. Nobody actually likes wrestling anymore. You're all bots paid for by Vince.

They actually have been papering some of their shows lately - giving out free tickets so the place looks full on television. Attendance has been down this year.

I'd still like to believe that those who are still paying are robots or crab people though.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Everlong » Jan 16, '18, 4:23 pm

Hanley! wrote:They actually have been papering some of their shows lately - giving out free tickets so the place looks full on television. Attendance has been down this year.

They've been doing that for years at least on some level. I used dto get free floor seats all the time when they'd come to Milwaukee. But definitely doing it to a larger extent now.

I 100% believe Macho Man boned Steph McMahon and nobody can convince me otherwise.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby PorkChop » Jan 18, '18, 2:28 pm

Everlong wrote:I 100% believe Macho Man boned Steph McMahon and nobody can convince me otherwise.

"Stephanie McMahon" is an anagram of "The Macho Man Penis".

Look into it.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Hanley! » Jan 18, '18, 3:06 pm

PorkChop wrote:"Stephanie McMahon" is an anagram of "The Macho Man Penis".

Look into it.

That's fantastic, but I think it just makes it more likely that the stories aren't true. Someone could have made up the rumour after figuring out the anagram.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Return to General Wrestling Discussion