It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 2:43 am

prophet watches Okada vs Omega

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

prophet watches Okada vs Omega

Postby prophet » Jan 04, '17, 12:05 pm

:flair :flair :flair

One of the best matches I've ever seen. Watch it if you get chance. I've not felt that emotional about a wrestling match since Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania 30. Gaaaah I love Kenny so much.

I'm yet to watch the entirety of Wrestle Kingdom because I've just watched all of Smackdown and I can't be arsed to watch any more wrestling right now but I watched the main event live at work because I needed to see it live and I was blown away.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: prophet watches Okada vs Omega

Postby Hanley! » Jan 06, '17, 5:24 pm

I appreciate you not giving away the winner, because I only just watched it.

The first half of the show is honestly just okay, but the final four matches are all well worth seeing. The best second half of a pay per view I've seen since ... well at least since Wrestle Kingdom 10. :lol

It's getting to the point where if I won the lottery tomorrow, flying to a Wrestle Kingdom show might be higher priority than going to a Wrestlemania. Those usually disappoint me anyway.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Return to General Wrestling Discussion