It is currently: Jun 16, '24, 11:32 pm

ROUND ONE: Undertaker (1) vs. Kane (8)

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Who was better?

Undertaker
93%
Kane
7%

Total votes : 29

Re: ROUND ONE: Undertaker (1) vs. Kane (8)

Postby Daz » Apr 03, '14, 2:52 am

This is the only one that shouldn't even be close in my opinion. Kane has always been portrayed as Undertaker-Lite and to be fair to him, he's done it admirably over the years. But Undertaker is Undertaker. There's a reason why he's one of the most respected people in the business, not just from fans but from his peers as well. Hard to argue against that.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Re: ROUND ONE: Undertaker (1) vs. Kane (8)

Postby Ace » Apr 03, '14, 3:20 am

The concept of Kane when he first debuted was dark & awesome & I loved it. Masked monster who appeared scarier than the Undertaker at first. Kane definitely has done well on his own and has still managed to keep the reputation of being the Big Red Machine. Again he debuted for the sake of doing something above & beyond with the Undertaker so since his debut he already played second to the Undertaker. In his defense, Kane has managed to continue his work in the ring far beyond the Undertaker's capability (once a year :jerk ) and that makes him hardworking.

Undertaker however has wowed generations with his many gimmicks. He started with the Deadman gimmick which continued into the Ministry of Darkness where he only got darker & more sinister. He then returned as a Badass Biker straight out of Houston, Texas. Then he continued that into the Big Evil heel gimmick & finally back to the Deadman. He did all this while juggling world titles & putting on awesome matches. Undertaker has had some of the best feuds in WWE history. In my top 10 for sure.

Gotta give this one to Taker

Ace Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 35
Blog: View Blog (1)

Previous

Return to General Wrestling Discussion