It is currently: Jun 16, '24, 10:06 pm

Summarise Sting's career for me please.

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Summarise Sting's career for me please.

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Apr 06, '14, 1:53 pm

I've had a vague idea of Sting and his career in WCW, and more recently he's been in TNA but I've never really understood what his character has been like.

Now, that it seems he will be facing off Taker at WM31 - intrigued to know what made him so revered in WCW in terms of his character origins and evolution, wrestling and mic ability etc.

Give me your reviews please!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Re: Summarise Sting's career for me please.

Postby Chewy » Apr 06, '14, 2:13 pm

Irrelevant.

Became Crow.

Irrelevant.

I may have missed one or two bits there.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 21

Postby Westcoastvibes » Apr 06, '14, 2:18 pm

Chewy wrote:Irrelevant.

Became Crow.

Irrelevant.

Don't forget dark knight joker

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby PorkChop » Apr 06, '14, 2:29 pm

In 1977 he formed a band called The Police, they had several hits such as "Every Breath You Take" and "Roxanne".

Oh wait, shit...

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Chewy » Apr 06, '14, 2:30 pm

PorkChop wrote:In 1977 he formed a band called The Police, they had several hits such as "Every Breath You Take" and "Roxanne".

Oh wait, shit...

It's fucked that I can only give one rep per post, Tim, you must fix this.

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Everlong » Apr 06, '14, 2:48 pm

Chewy wrote:
PorkChop wrote:In 1977 he formed a band called The Police, they had several hits such as "Every Breath You Take" and "Roxanne".

Oh wait, shit...

Really?! With the amount of rep and posts you have, you should be able to give out at least 4 or 5 I'd say.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Chewy » Apr 06, '14, 11:01 pm

Everlong wrote:
Chewy wrote:

Oh wait, shit...

Really?! With the amount of rep and posts you have, you should be able to give out at least 4 or 5 I'd say.

Not for one post though. I can give eight total, but only one per post.

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Everlong » Apr 06, '14, 11:02 pm

Chewy wrote:
Everlong wrote:
Chewy wrote:

Oh wait, shit...

When you choose to give rep, you can also choose the amount of points you give at once from a dropdown menu. So like normally it says (Positve +1) but you can change it to however many you want.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby VaderBomb » Apr 07, '14, 3:01 am

Became Crow.

Irrelevant.

:lol Stop. Sting had a great run in the 80s-early 90s before he painted his face black and white. It was the best part of his career. Sorry for the lack of summarization, it's far too late for that right now. Read his wikipedia, it''ll save me a half hour of putting it into my own words.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Chewy » Apr 07, '14, 7:20 am

VaderBomb wrote:

Became Crow.

Irrelevant.

:lol Stop. Sting had a great run in the 80s-early 90s before he painted his face black and white. It was the best part of his career. Sorry for the lack of summarization, it's far too late for that right now. Read his wikipedia, it''ll save me a half hour of putting it into my own words.

Everlong wrote:
Chewy wrote:
Everlong wrote:
Chewy wrote:

Oh wait, shit...

When you choose to give rep, you can also choose the amount of points you give at once from a dropdown menu. So like normally it says (Positve +1) but you can change it to however many you want.

Ah worked it out, cheers Tim.

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Locke » Apr 07, '14, 11:20 am

Sting was basically WCW's Undertaker, only less stupid because he never claimed to be dead. Sting's credibility would probably have sustained more legacy had he refused TNA.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Return to General Wrestling Discussion