It is currently: Jun 16, '24, 10:55 pm

Kurt Angle joining TNA in 2006

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Kurt Angle joining TNA in 2006

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Mar 28, '14, 3:04 pm

I remember when it hit the old place that Kurt Angle joined TNA and the shock it created as it was a big star going to TNA from WWE. And there was the whole murky surroundings regarding if Kurt left or Vince booted him out etc.

Your memories when you heard the news?

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Re: Kurt Angle joining TNA in 2006

Postby Westcoastvibes » Mar 28, '14, 9:48 pm

I was skeptical at first, I knew he was not happy in wwe but he was a top talent. Kurt really opened up and shined bright in TNA, IMHO, most of angles best times are from TNA and I am glad he went there. I am not gonna lie though, I would love to see him come back home to the e

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Return to General Wrestling Discussion