It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 4:05 pm

Hulk Hogan Says He Considered Suicide

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Hulk Hogan Says He Considered Suicide

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Nov 18, '13, 4:20 pm

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2226 ... de-details

I 100% feel sorry for him. I have dealt with suicide in my family and watched someone crumple to depression and honestly see where he is coming from with what happen to him. I am happy his life is getting back together and he is happy again.

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 119

Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Considered Suicide

Postby Locke » Nov 18, '13, 7:34 pm

He's been through some shit as of late, that's for sure. I wish for nothing but the best for the Hulkster and despite all the hate he gets for TNA (and I'll admit, sometimes I can dish it), deep down I'll always be a fan.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 137

Postby ShaneOfan » Nov 20, '13, 4:22 pm

Sad to hear. Never a huge Hogan fan but I do have a lot of respect for him.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Settee » Nov 20, '13, 6:47 pm

I don't like Hogan, but suicide is NEVER the answer. Glad he is doing better.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby Matteo » Dec 02, '13, 3:18 pm

It's rather disrespectful that the Ultimate Warrior, being the crazy (yet loveable) nut that he is, disputed Hogan's words and basically thought he was playing the sympathy card.

Regardless of all the flack Hogan cops (most of it being admittedly warranted), he'll always be my favourite, so it's sad to hear about this.

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 195

Postby ShaneOfan » Dec 02, '13, 3:47 pm

NoDQ wrote:It's rather disrespectful that the Ultimate Warrior, being the crazy (yet loveable) nut that he is, disputed Hogan's words and basically thought he was playing the sympathy card.

Regardless of all the flack Hogan cops (most of it being admittedly warranted), he'll always be my favourite, so it's sad to hear about this.

The Ultimate Bogus is a no good talentless hack who pulls stupid shit like this every now and then just to get attention. He is a sad man who is afraid of being forgotten so he will do anything to make people think of "The Ultimate Warrior" even if it's bad.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Matteo » Dec 02, '13, 10:25 pm

ShaneOfan wrote:
NoDQ wrote:It's rather disrespectful that the Ultimate Warrior, being the crazy (yet loveable) nut that he is, disputed Hogan's words and basically thought he was playing the sympathy card.

The Ultimate Bogus is a no good talentless hack who pulls stupid shit like this every now and then just to get attention. He is a sad man who is afraid of being forgotten so he will do anything to make people think of "The Ultimate Warrior" even if it's bad.

I actually think he is hilarious the way he sits in his basement and demonises wrestlers. He's a senile old nut, but that's why I love him.

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 195

Postby Buck » Dec 24, '13, 7:07 pm

It's hard for me, someone who grew up poor and still basically is having that define me to some people, not to say Hulk Hogan is a fucking whining crybaby that should be hanged by his testicles and beaten with a rusty dull blade so he can find out what real pain is like.

Still, despite being rich, money can't buy happiness. Pain is pain, and I can tell you, money wouldn't solve all of my problems necessarily either. So I feel for the guy.

Hulkster, hope you feel better, brother!

The Artist Formerly Known As Supakilla13.

Joined WWE-Club on September 10, 2003.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
Buck Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 26

Postby Locke » Dec 25, '13, 1:33 am

Buck wrote:It's hard for me, someone who grew up poor and still basically is having that define me to some people, not to say Hulk Hogan is a fucking whining crybaby that should be hanged by his testicles and beaten with a rusty dull blade so he can find out what real pain is like.

Still, despite being rich, money can't buy happiness. Pain is pain, and I can tell you, money wouldn't solve all of my problems necessarily either. So I feel for the guy.

Hulkster, hope you feel better, brother!

:clap

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Return to General Wrestling Discussion