It is currently: May 18, '24, 8:40 am

PCW Show 3: In-character reactions

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

PCW Show 3: In-character reactions

Postby KaiserGlider » Nov 18, '13, 3:51 pm

Keith Hypeman is standing by, looking a little disheveled after his interview with Magnum Phillips. He coughs to clear his throat.

Hypeman: Ahem... excuse me. Ladies and gentlemen, lots of people are wondering what took place after the... shall we say... EXTREMELY chaotic situation that transpired before Onslaught went off the air. Allow me to update you on the situation. Several camera men, trainers, referees, and needless to say... wrestlers suffered minor injuries. Fortunately the situation has now been resolved, and the talents have made their way back into the locker room. Therefore I'm hoping to get a word from some of them on all the events of this chaotic episode.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: PCW Show 3: In-character reactions

Postby JDD » Nov 18, '13, 4:29 pm

Zaid: Id like to think i sparked the flame the was the riot to end Onslaught. After hearing that i would hve a shot a the PCW title, i knew i couldnt just sit back and watch as Kaiser and Daz ran their mouths spewing egotistical bullshit. No one cared what either of them had to say, so once i saw that first punch thrown i knew i had to get out there and make sure they knew what they were dealing with come Escalation. And it seemed like everyone in the locker room followed the A-Lister's footsteps.

Valentino must have been alittle peeved after i gave him a reality check after defating Sato. He got a couple of good hits on me in that brawl. But its okay, because i think ive done enough to prove whose the better wrestler and better star out of us two.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 78

Postby Everlong » Nov 21, '13, 11:13 pm

Magnum: Escalation match, eh? 25 people? Sounds like just enough to make it a fair fight for me. I say bring it on, and give me that number two slot while you're at it. I'm not afraid of starting off with a has-been who's too much of a pussy to stand up to a 5'10 British cripple who weighs about the same as my right thigh.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby KaiserGlider » Nov 22, '13, 12:24 am

Everlong wrote:Magnum: Escalation match, eh? 25 people? Sounds like just enough to make it a fair fight for me. I say bring it on, and give me that number two slot while you're at it. I'm not afraid of starting off with a has-been who's too much of a pussy to stand up to a 5'10 British cripple who weighs about the same as my right thigh.

Kaiser: Woah, when did Magnum P.I. join PCW? Personally I thought your TV show sucked, and was highly overrated. As for your attempt at being a big boy, I think it's cute. You've certainly made your mark around here. I mean, the way you bossed around that...... interviewer? That was some badass stuff man, I don't know who the hell is gonna stop you now! You're a total beast! In all seriousness though, as far as punking out Hypeman goes, I did that shit on episode 2. Kind of like I've already done just about everything in this business compared to you. And the only has-been around here is that limey bastard Daz, who I beat up this week, just like I'll beat you up at Escalation before I proceed to hurl your redneck ass over the top rope and right back into obscurity.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Postby PremiumChaos » Nov 26, '13, 3:15 pm

Knight: I'm coming...

PremiumChaos None specified
Mark
Mark

Topics: 4

Postby HFX » Nov 26, '13, 3:54 pm

PremiumChaos wrote:Knight: I'm coming...

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)