It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 2:30 pm

The Best of PCW - Hosted by Alex and Cage

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

The Best of PCW - Hosted by Alex and Cage

Postby KaiserGlider » Jan 22, '15, 3:51 pm

I had some time and this didn't take too long to compile. I figure if the fed's kicking the bucket, might as well fondly look back on our greatest moments! According to me, at least :P

:tim

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/7469755 ... df-1-2-meg

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: The Best of PCW - Hosted by Alex and Cage

Postby prophet » Jan 22, '15, 4:34 pm

Can't wait to get stuck into this, awesome work Kaiser.

:tim

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby prophet » Jan 25, '15, 6:13 pm

Proud to occupy that number one moment spot! Kaiser/Foster was an absolute blast to write and I think that you can tell that when you read it, by far the best match I've ever been a part of and the most humbling moment of my e-fed career. I'll miss this, it was nice to be able to read back through these awesome moments with fond eyes - we should all be happy with what we achieved with PCW!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby JDD » Jan 25, '15, 6:18 pm

Glad a Zaid moment made the list! It was a blast writing that feud with HL! Thanks for putting this together Kaiser. :tim

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Everlong » Jan 26, '15, 2:17 pm

I gotta agree with Foster winning the title to be the best moment that PCW had, and I'm glad that it happened. Nick definitely deserved it after so long, and it was about as good a feel good moment as we ever had in PCW/WCSF.

Some really good stuff on there. Glad Logan and Magnum could make the list a couple times. Magnum I feel was only just beginning to take off as a character, and Logan definitely had a lot of potential in the PCW world.

Thanks for putting this together Kaiser, fun to get one last look at some of the better moments of the fed.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)