It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 3:58 am

PCW ALL READ PLEASE.

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

PCW ALL READ PLEASE.

Postby ShaneOfan » Dec 07, '14, 10:40 pm

Okay so here it is.

I wanted to explain to all off you why I have been awol lately. First and for most I want to apologize to Daz for leaving him high and dry as of late. There are a few reasons I have not been around lately.

1-Truthfully my lap top can no longer connect to the internet. The wifi chip or what ever they call it died. I honestly know very little about computers and didn't know I could use ethernet. To connect to the internet. Now I know, now I can be on more.

2-I've been in a real rut as of late for two reasons. One my grandfather died. He was one of my best friends and it hit hard. The other being that I wasn't sure I would have a job over the winter. And a second year of not having much for my kids for Christmas was eating at me. Thankfully I am being kept on over the winter!

3-And this is probably the shittiest and most selfish reason. My last few feuds as Amos Hess have fallen flat because the other guy bailed. So I had a hard time caring. This is the worst reason and I know it. Because this is the reason that I basically fucked @Daz over. For that I am sorry.

So I am sorry to Daz and to all of you.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Re: PCW ALL READ PLEASE.

Postby KaiserGlider » Dec 07, '14, 11:26 pm

That's alright man, don't worry about it. Hopefully it blows over. Thanks for sharing your situation.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 472

Postby Chewy » Dec 07, '14, 11:33 pm

I forgive you.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby The Legend » Dec 08, '14, 6:21 am

No problem man. You've gotta take care of yourself first and I think we all can understand that.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Daz » Dec 08, '14, 3:31 pm

It's fine sir, just take care of yourself and all the other shit. More important stuff than this going on in life.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)