It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 6:20 am

Two major returns on PCW Onslaught

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Two major returns on PCW Onslaught

Postby KaiserGlider » Oct 09, '14, 1:44 pm

Spoiler Alert.

On the latest episode of Onslaught, we saw the returns of two sim fed stars:

1). Ryan Haynes, who defeated Kaiser Cavanah by pinfall when Cavanah couldn't execute the Kaiser Bomb.

2). Former 2-time WCSF World Champion Mark Thomas, who came to the aid of Richard Burke in the closing segment and then cut a promo announcing that he's the newest member of the PCW roster.

So, what are your reactions to these returns? What does the future hold for Haynes and Thomas?

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Two major returns on PCW Onslaught

Postby HFX » Oct 09, '14, 1:57 pm

Haynes was awesome and is definitely Kaiser's kryptonite. He's an interesting character who should slide into a high profile feud. I think he should be feuding with Kaiser while Miller feuds with Mark Thomas. But with Miller seemingly being gone it looks like Kaiser is going to be feuding with Mark Thomas.

Also holy shit balls Mark Thomas is back. I never thought I'd see him again. The closing segment was just awesome, loved the spear on Burke. And the return of Mark Thomas had me marking out big time :lol . I can't wait to see how Burke responds next show to both Kaiser and Miller as well as what his relationship with Thomas will be.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 43

Postby Everlong » Oct 11, '14, 3:20 pm

I'm excited for both of these. In the case of Haynes, it's nice to have another PCW original face to jump immediately back into the top end of things. He and Kaiser certainly are due to square off.

Having Thomas back is awesome, he's definitely one of my favorites from the WCSF and he's sure to have a bone to pick with quite a few of the current members of the roster. I'd really like to see a Zaid/Thomas feud at some point as well, I think the whole A-Lister vs. All Star thing could wind up being a lot of fun.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby prophet » Oct 12, '14, 6:34 pm

Just to quickly comment on this, how awesome a surprise was it when Thomas returned? I would never have guessed he'd be back so kudos to Alpha for keeping it on the down low - how did you find the site man? Another old face returns, only Devine left... :D

Haynes was just as enjoyable tbh, I'm a big fan of the character and I think it's brilliant to have another PCW original back, particularly one that's Kaiser Cavanah's kryptonite, can't wait to see whether they interact some more.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Everlong » Oct 13, '14, 11:54 am

@MysteryOpponent do you want to keep your user name as is or should I change it to AlphaMale? :P

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby MysteryOpponent » Oct 13, '14, 5:34 pm

Glad everybody enjoyed the return, and I'm thrilled to be back! As for what's in store for Thomas, there's obviously a lot of feuds that would be interesting for him. He's already involved himself with Miller and Kaiser, so I assume he'll be working a program with one of them. Evans and (especially) Logan would be fun to work with given the history Thomas has with them, and that's not even mentioning how crazy a face Thomas vs a face Foster would be. As far as new guys go, I second what Tim said about Zaid being a fun potential matchup for Thomas, and I think Hess, Magnum, and Gryphon could all work well too.

Or, you know, we could just put Daz/Thomas on for every PPV, which I wouldn't complain about at all :cheers2

Oh and @Everlong, doesn't matter to me-at least this way nobody will confuse me with @Alpha Beast :D

MysteryOpponent None specified
Mark
Mark

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby The Legend » Oct 14, '14, 6:50 am

I confused AlphaBeast with you for the longest time.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)