It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 6:39 am

When will the war between Daz and Miller end?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

When will the war between Daz and Miller end?

Postby prophet » Sep 24, '14, 11:00 am

Daz is officially 0-2 against Spencer Miller and his PPV losing streak continued at Genocide albeit via a technicality but with what happened you wouldn't expect this one to be ending just yet.

Spencer Miller put his hands on Daz' girlfriend Evelyn Quinn - is that just about the furthest he can go across the line? We knew Miller was an evil son of a bitch but I don't think anyone thought he'd be willing to go that far although with Quinn's presence on the show it did feel inevitable that she'd wind up being a casualty in this war. Question now is following the 'I Quit' stipulation and the subsequent attack on Quinn, just how more personal can this one get?

You know Daz is going to be even more hell bent on destroying Miller now but what match will be sufficient to blow off this bad blooded feud once and for all? We've already seen a Last Man Standing match in PCW and I'm not sure it'd be wise to run with Dome of Doom considering how that stipulation is a WCSF original. Maybe something new? I'm thinking an unsanctioned match in an empty arena, how about you?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: When will the war between Daz and Miller end?

Postby Everlong » Sep 24, '14, 11:19 am

Yeah, I would be fully against the introduction of dome of doom into the PCW universe. We have enough tie-ins with WCSF as it is without bringing in its signature match.

I'm sure that we'll see a third match, the question is under what stipulation. A cage match would be cool, but not on the heels of jailbreak. I think the only real possibility would be some kind of iron man match, but considering how much we have to fit into shows that'd be a real difficult prospect. Plus, matches have been a little overlong on PPV as it is without adding an iron man stip.

So I dunno. I'm interested to see how it turns out, because I'd be shocked if it's over.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Re: When will the war between Daz and Miller end?

Postby The Legend » Sep 24, '14, 12:03 pm

Taipei Death Match.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)