It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 2:51 am

Has Andrew Logan reeaaaaaaaalllly changed?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Has Andrew Logan reeaaaaaaaalllly changed?

Postby prophet » Sep 23, '14, 5:05 pm

I know we've had this topic before but I feel it's more than appropriate to start it again. The fans have ever so slowly begun to rally around Logan once more, putting his past aside and showing their support based on what he's shown in PCW.

At Genocide we had more of the same, what began as a 60/40 split in terms of crowd support in favor of Shane Evans, ended as pretty much a 90/10 in favor of Logan, causing Evans to go off. I noted it in my comments on the PPV, for the first time my opinion on Logan has begun to change - I've always maintained that eventualllllllllly he's going to reveal his true colors and show us all that he never really changed but now I'm starting to think that maybe he really has.

What say you? Has Andrew Logan really changed, or is he working the long game?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Has Andrew Logan reeaaaaaaaalllly changed?

Postby The Legend » Sep 23, '14, 5:14 pm

Logan has really changed. Until he really changes again. I mean we are talking about a wrestler. Face/heel turns are what it's all about. ;)

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby prophet » Sep 23, '14, 5:22 pm

The Legend wrote:Logan has really changed. Until he really changes again. I mean we are talking about a wrestler. Face/heel turns are what it's all about. ;)

But is he an actual face or is he a heel masquerading as a face?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Ali » Sep 23, '14, 5:28 pm

prophet wrote:
The Legend wrote:Logan has really changed. Until he really changes again. I mean we are talking about a wrestler. Face/heel turns are what it's all about. ;)

He's a face masquerading as a heel masquerading as a face. #WordOfMod

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby prophet » Sep 23, '14, 5:34 pm

Ali wrote:
prophet wrote:

He's a face masquerading as a heel masquerading as a face. #WordOfMod

I think I've just experienced Inception!

:batista

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Sep 24, '14, 11:20 am

What's interesting to me is that so far Nick, you're the only one who has said anything about suspecting that Logan is actually a changed man. I guess it says something about how heelish Logan was in his final days in WCSF that people still refuse to believe he's capable of change :P

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)