It is currently: May 21, '24, 5:21 am

Thoughts on the use of graphics

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Thoughts on the use of graphics

Postby KaiserGlider » Oct 28, '13, 11:56 am

Hey, in the discussion for Show 1, I think Daz suggested we try doing graphics for match titles, so I did some experimenting with graphics for some of the matches on Show 2. I know it looks kinda amateurish, but the point was to get an idea of whether we should continue doing it or not.

Also, if you'll notice in the first match I pasted a clip art of a ringing bell at the beginning and end of the match. People always write the "DING DING DING" stuff so I thought I'd do something a little different there. Do you like that or should I drop it?

Feel free to discuss the use of graphics in PCW shows here.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Thoughts on the use of graphics

Postby Everlong » Oct 28, '13, 12:08 pm

I thought the stuff looked good. Added some aesthetics to the show and broke up the big, intimidating chunks of words :P

I say keep doing it. Who cares if it looks amateurish, who are we trying to impress? :lol

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby prophet » Oct 28, '13, 12:50 pm

I enjoy them, keep them!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby HardcoreLegend » Oct 30, '13, 2:56 pm

Not going to lie, I actually laughed. I think it's a good idea, I've always liked the use of graphics, but the picture of the little ring bell just made me laugh for some reason.

HardcoreLegend None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 50

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)