It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 5:42 am

Genocide Pay-Per-View card (due Saturday, September 6th)

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Genocide Pay-Per-View card (due Saturday, September 6th)

Postby KaiserGlider » Jul 11, '14, 7:00 pm

Phoenix Championship Wrestling is proud to present...
GENOCIDE

LIVE on Pay-Per-View from the Rexall Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The most brutal night in PCW history is coming! Blood will be spilled, bodies will be bruised, and careers will be shortened! It's a total Genocide!

Official Theme Song - Street Fighter (War) by Sick Puppies

Official Match Card: (Subject to Change)

PCW World Heavyweight Championship
JAILBREAK LADDER MATCH
Nick Foster (c) vs. Kaiser Cavanah
Spoiler:
At Resurgence, Nick Foster reached the top of the mountain when he won his first ever PCW World Heavyweight Championship by making Kaiser Cavanah tap out in the middle of the ring to the Triangle Choke. Now these two men will face off again, in a match that Nick Foster has never been in, and Kaiser Cavanah has never lost. A Jailbreak Ladder match.

Can the lionhearted Brit prove everyone wrong like he did at Resurgence and make it 2-0 against Cavanah? Or will the unfamiliar environment of Jailbreak (a match where he can't win by submission) spell doom for Foster's title reign? Can Cavanah back up everything he's said about Foster being a one-hit wonder who's always been in the Mafia shadow? Or will Foster prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he BELONGS at the top of the PCW mountain?

Cavanah/Foster II, inside Jailbreak!

Lone Star Championship
NO HOLDS BARRED
Magnum Phillips (c) vs. "The Buffalo" Omega
Spoiler:
Magnum Phillips has been on a hell of a roll since stepping foot in PCW. He's knocked out practically everybody that's been put in front of him. In the weeks leading up to Resurgence, the Texan was on a mission to destroy the legacy of SOS. Magnum faced Dereck Mayfied, Jonathan Leo Outland, and The Buck. None of them have been seen or heard from since. At Resurgence, Magnum destroyed the SOS title and introduced his custom "Lone Star Championship" belt. The destruction of SOS had seemingly been completed.

It was at that moment that Omega rushed to the aid of SOS, getting into a fight with Magnum and running him out of the ring. It was then made official that the two men would face each other at Genocide, and Magnum would put his "Lone Star Championship" on the line. But things got even more interesting when Magnum made some rules concerning his Lone Star Championship: 1) the only way it can change hands is via KNOCKOUT, and 2) all Lone Star Championship matches will be contested under hardcore, No Holds Barred rules.

This one ain't gonna be pretty, that's for sure. The Buffalo fights for the legacy of SOS in his hometown of Edmonton. Will Omega be the first man who knocks out Magnum Phillips? Or will the Texan add another name to his list of felled SOS legends? These two smash mouth competitors go to war with the Lone Star Championship on the line!

PCW Tag Team Championships
Neo Runway Chic (c) vs. The J-Team
Spoiler:
On the Resurgence pre-show, the J-Team defeated the Comeaus to become the #1 contenders for the PCW Tag Titles. But now they're in the hot seat, as they must face the team that has dominated the PCW tag division so far: Neo Runway Chic.

The J-Team makes it clear that they don't give a damn if they get cheered or booed. The only thing that matters to them is bringing in the money, the booze, and the ladies. And nothing brings that more than championship gold. But will the cocky newcomers be able to upset the tag champions? Or will Neo Runway Chic dispatch another set of opponents, proving once again that they are the best tag team in the world? Only one way to find out, when these 4 collide at Genocide!

I QUIT MATCH
Daz vs. Spencer Miller
Spoiler:
At Resurgence, Spencer Miller shocked pretty much everyone but himself when he achieved the biggest victory of his entire career by pinning the Hall of Famer 1...2...3. But unfortunately for "The Assassin", Daz would not stay down. The very next night on Onslaught, the seasoned veteran attacked Miller, signalling that he wasn't intending to give up the fight. After weeks of violent confrontations and frightening brawls, the British Rose made the ultimate challenge: Genocide, Daz vs. Spencer Miller. I Quit match.

There is no telling what will happen when these two bitter rivals are unleashed in one of the most brutal match types in the history of professional wrestling. Daz is a man who has made a career out of never staying down. Never saying die. Never quitting. His opponent however, is a man who has developed an extremely sinister reputation since coming to PCW. What lengths will Spencer Miller go to to force one of the greatest legends of all time to utter the unthinkable two words... "I Quit"? Will Genocide be the final curtain for the British Rose? Or will good triumph over evil? Will Miller shock the world once again, or will Daz prove that he is still... THE MAN?

Andrew Logan vs. Shane Evans
Spoiler:
Two former world champions will clash in one of Genocide's most anticipated battles. In one corner stands Andrew Logan, who has claimed to be a changed man ever since he arrived in PCW. In the other corner stands Shane Evans, a no-nonsense ass kicker who has vowed to rid PCW of its Logan problem once and for all. The combustible elements involved here exploded weeks ago on Onslaught, but the final collision is still to come. Former friends turned rivals, each man with different principals but the same goal in mind: victory and superiority. There's no telling what may go down here, which makes this a match you absolutely cannot miss!

Orion Bishop vs Gabriel Reece
Spoiler:
This one is sure to be a showstealer with *these* two involved. In one corner you have Gabriel Reece, the daredevil. A man who rides motorcycles, jumps out of planes, and is willing to do anything to get the fan's attention. In the other corner you have Orion Bishop, a man who claims he's the biggest star in PCW, that in fact the entire universe revolves around him. But with ego comes insecurity, and it was Orion that started this whole issue when he felt that Garbriel Reece was stealing too much of his spotlight.

The issue carried over to Resurgence and the Phoenix Fray Battle Royal, where Gabriel eliminated Orion, who then snuck back in the ring and eliminated Reece. It's obvious that the only way to settle this is by letting these two go at it one-on-one. Two of PCW's most promising young stars go at it on Pay-Per-View! Who's gonna make the bigger impact?

Gryphon Richard vs. Zaid
Spoiler:
The self-proclaimed "A-Lister" has been nothing but a thorn in Gryphon Richard's side for weeks now. This will truly be the battle between "a lion and the mosquito". Can Zaid land a masterful sting that will put the Canadian Beast down for the count, or will Gryphon pulverize Zaid and finally remove the thorn from his side? These two men are fiercely driven by the desire to make a name for themselves in PCW, but only one of them can be victorious at Genocide. Who will it be?

Amos Hess vs. Matt Sears
Spoiler:
If Hess wins this match, Matt Sear's controversial "secret" will finally be revealed to the world. Sears has achieved much success in his PCW run so far, but Amos Hess has seemingly become an immovable roadblock for the newcomer. Can Sears slay the giant? Or will he fall victim to the dreaded Field Plow, leaving his secret exposed to the entire world?

PLUS:

- The wedding of Johnny Valentino and Gia Difiero
- The Doomsday Clock strikes twelve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GENOCIDE PRE-SHOW:

Theodore Barry vs. Sean Knight
Spoiler:
Per the orders of Amos Hess, Sean Knight must step into the ring against his fellow Disciple Theodore Barry, in order to test the strength of Knight's faith once and for all. Can Knight turn his recent string of bad luck around and prove that he belongs in the faith club? Or will he fail once again and incur the wrath of his domineering leader?

The Comeau Brothers vs. The Zanetti Family
Spoiler:
The Zanettis have declared that it is their mission to destroy every team in PCW, and their first target is the Comeau Brothers. But the Comeaus aren't exactly pushovers, and are more than willing to give "The Family" a reality check. Will the Zanettis make good on their promise? Or will the original PCW tag team make a statement and start the climb back to the top?

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Genocide Pay-Per-View card

Postby KaiserGlider » Aug 27, '14, 1:21 pm

Sent out all the segments for the Pre-show and PPV.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Aug 27, '14, 1:28 pm

Sweet. I'll get in touch with you soon, HFX and Brett --- but just a heads up, I'll be up north for Labor Day this weekend without a computer, so we'll have to figure that into our planning for the matches.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Daz » Aug 31, '14, 12:43 pm

Ali informs me typing is currently bad for him, and he is in the hospital. So I guess whoever he is writing with will have to cover.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Re: Genocide Pay-Per-View card (due Saturday, 9/6)

Postby KaiserGlider » Sep 02, '14, 1:03 pm

Genocide Checklist:

1. 8)
2. 8)
3. 8)
4. 8)
5. 8)
6. 8)
7. 8)
8. 8)
9. 8)
10. 8)
11. 8)
12. 8)
13. 8)
14. 8)
15. 8)
16. 8)
17. 8)
18. 8)

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Re: Genocide Pay-Per-View card (due Saturday, September 6th)

Postby KaiserGlider » Sep 11, '14, 12:45 pm

What's the status on Logan/Evans?

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Sep 11, '14, 12:52 pm

KaiserGlider wrote:What's the status on Logan/Evans?

I gave it to Brett like 6 days ago and he only had a few pages left to add... :/

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 11, '14, 12:53 pm

Everlong wrote:

I gave it to Brett like 6 days ago and he only had a few pages left to add... :/

Pretty sure I e-mailed it to you days ago to give a final look over Tim.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Everlong » Sep 11, '14, 12:59 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:
Everlong wrote:

Just checked, yeah it's there. For future reference, PM me if I should be expecting something via email-- I only use that account for junk mail and PCW stuff. I sent it off to Kaiser now.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 11, '14, 1:00 pm

Everlong wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:
Everlong wrote:

Just checked, yeah it's there. For future reference, PM me if I should be expecting something via email-- I only use that account for junk mail and PCW stuff. I sent it off to Kaiser now.

Noted. Had no idea, hopefully we're not the only thing holding up the show :lol

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)