It is currently: May 05, '24, 2:17 am

Best Onslaught so far?

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Best Onslaught so far?

Postby KaiserGlider » May 19, '14, 4:11 pm

With Onslaught Episode 10 now behind us, which of the first 10 episodes was your favorite? Consult the PCW Shows Archive for more info.

For me its gotta be between Onslaught 3 and Onslaught 8. Show 3 had possibly my favorite PCW moment with the Escalation match being announced and then the gigantic brawl to close the show. While Onslaught 8 might have been the best top-to-bottom show we've had. It started with a war of words between Kaiser and Foster, had an incredible Daz promo in the middle, and ended with the shocking return of the Logans.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Best Onslaught so far?

Postby JDD » May 19, '14, 4:41 pm

Show 3 for me. That brawl at the end was so awesome to read. And i was shocked that Zaid was the one to start the run ins :lol

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 78

Postby SKS » May 20, '14, 11:21 am

I would go with Onslaught 8, as you said, I think it was the best overall show from top to bottom. #3 was awesome as well with the brawl. And of course the episode when Daz signed on to PCW.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Everlong » May 20, '14, 11:34 am

I think you picked the right two Kaiser, because I agree with both of those selections. I'm partial to episode 8 for obvious reasons, but the huge brawl at the end of 3 and the announcement of the Escalation match is definitely one of those big "PCW moments" that we'll be reliving.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)