It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 2:58 am

Sorry

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Sorry

Postby War Daddy » May 09, '14, 8:47 am

Guys, I just now checked my email and seen the two emails I got sent bout my promo. I've been so caught up in work, weights, and studies that I never even had the time to look. I'm gonna bow out and withdraw from PCW. Im really sorry.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 122

Re: Sorry

Postby Romo » May 09, '14, 8:51 am

sucks you have to go............. On a slightly similar but off topic subject, can we change the way we see we have PM's, I've had two PM's sat in my inbox regarding PCW which I only saw yesterday that little red color change does nothing.

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 225

Postby saucernips » May 09, '14, 9:02 am

Can we switch to PMs in general?

Checking emails is a real chore.

saucernips Female
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 11

Postby prophet » May 09, '14, 9:23 am

Shame we never got to see you debut. If you can't write you can't write. Better to let people know now rather than just no-show.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby PorkChop » May 09, '14, 9:56 am

Romo wrote:sucks you have to go............. On a slightly similar but off topic subject, can we change the way we see we have PM's, I've had two PM's sat in my inbox regarding PCW which I only saw yesterday that little red color change does nothing.

You can change your settings in your user panel so a box pops up.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby KaiserGlider » May 09, '14, 11:43 am

saucernips wrote:Can we switch to PMs in general?

The thing is, you can't attach Word files to PMs on this site. So there's no choice but to send PCW segments through email.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby Hanley! » May 09, '14, 5:59 pm

PorkChop wrote:
Romo wrote:sucks you have to go............. On a slightly similar but off topic subject, can we change the way we see we have PM's, I've had two PM's sat in my inbox regarding PCW which I only saw yesterday that little red color change does nothing.

I tried doing that, but it doesn't work for me. Not sure why. I still just get the red without the pop up.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Str8Shooter » May 11, '14, 8:53 pm

KaiserGlider wrote:

The thing is, you can't attach Word files to PMs on this site. So there's no choice but to send PCW segments through email.

Can't you just cut and paste from your Word file into the PM? That's what I've been doing :lol

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Locke » May 11, '14, 9:52 pm

Hanley! wrote:
PorkChop wrote:

I tried doing that, but it doesn't work for me. Not sure why. I still just get the red without the pop up.

You probably have Adblock or popup block.

Honestly, do any of you guys clean your cache from your browser? Since April 11th, PM's have been a flashing red to white infinite loop (instead of Inbox turning red, it now blinks quite annoyingly). I don't know how any of you could miss it. :lol

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby KaiserGlider » May 11, '14, 11:27 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:
KaiserGlider wrote:

Can't you just cut and paste from your Word file into the PM? That's what I've been doing :lol

Does bolded font copy over though? Because if it doesn't, I have to spend time bolding all your stuff and I don't wanna do that.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby Romo » May 11, '14, 11:28 pm

KaiserGlider wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:
KaiserGlider wrote:

Does bolded font copy over though? Because if it doesn't, I have to spend time bolding all your stuff and I don't wanna do that.

If you add the [b][/ b] tags for the bold and then send it on using the [code] [/ code] tags it will keep it bolded

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)