It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 12:45 pm

Latest round of newcomers

For members of the PCW efederation.

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Latest round of newcomers

Postby KaiserGlider » Apr 28, '14, 10:48 pm

So over the last couple shows we've seen the PCW roster nearly double in size, with some familiar characters returning, and others making their first appearance in our sim fedding community:

Anon
Gabriel Reece
Kid Spartan
Jay Cruz
The J Team
Matt Sears/Onyx Jaden
Ace

Who do you think has the brightest future?

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Latest round of newcomers

Postby Everlong » Apr 29, '14, 7:59 am

Well it's impossible to say about Anon so far because all we've seen is video packages. I'll reserve judgment until his debut, but he's definitely got the most unique character of the bunch.

I really like Matt Sears a lot, the writing there has been on point. Gabriel Reece is going to be an excellent character, and he's got a veteran writer. Jay Cruz has a lot of potential as well.

Really though it's kind of early to say for any of these guys, but if I had to pick one to have the brightest future I'd say Sears.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Return to Phoenix Championship Wrestling (PCW)